Anyone else worried about what will happen when Canada is pushed too far in international affairs...

Anyone else worried about what will happen when Canada is pushed too far in international affairs? Have we awakened the sleeping giant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xXb66Stixk
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcoZqvveTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but I am worried about what will happen when their pseudo Marxist altruism reaches levels that can't be contained. We're right next to them, after all.

toughguy tattoos, toughguy shirt, imaginary lat syndrome. is this a typical canadian?

>have we awkakened the sleeping giant

You're gonna get 2-0ed in wars with Canada. They're gonna make the third white house out of fireproof materials because they'll be sick of having to replace it every time we go to war.

We are NOT like that.

Nope, they are already cucked beyond repair by their feminist-in-cheif Trudeau.

Holy fuck shitter-shattered them xd
Fake news

Our transgender officers could kick your ass with one feminine penis tied up their ass.

Fellow canadian, ITS TIME TO STOP, seriously, I'm sick of hearing my friends brag about "muh burned whitehouse", WE ARE NOT WHAT WE USED TO BE, we have practically no military, the only defence we have is our similarity with america, american soldiers would probably suffer a severe moral hit if they were ordered to war with us.

War has changed since then.

Are you thick in the head? The british burned it.

Do you actually believe this? US soldiers would slaughter canadians at a moments notice because they would have no choice.

Also Americans and Canadians aren't all that similar. Look at the political differences. Look at the cultural differences.

Oh fugg not gonna lie if I faced one I'd let myself become a prisoner of war so fast xDDD

Trudope was raising the military budget tho. He just has to finish paying reparations to terrorists first.

we're angry.

More specifically the adolescent males and young men are angry.

The vitriol and condemnation of anything SJW, tumblr esque, non- western, is fucking fantastic.

At work I would say I see 80-90% of the men are ready to start hanging.

But I work at a gym so I guess it makes sense.

All those Ironpillers/Redpillers/Blackpills have created a community mentored by the boomers who have any independent thought left in their lives.

45% of my province even voted in our own affairs, let alone nationally.

The Cascadia uprising is closer than you think.

What about cyanpillers and orangepillers - is there any hope for them?

The great thing about fire is that it's never obsolete.

They will cease to exist. By the time they rise up Canada will be 30% white, it won't matter what actual Canadians do because Muslims will be the police force that kills them legally, thanks to laws voted in by Muslims to call right wing parties terrorists.

Lol. Canada can't do shit. If they attacked the US Russia would take the opportunity to invade them

Why is the devil speaking in present tense while the canadian is replying in past tense?

We look like you, sound like you, and act (mostly) like you. It would be like shooting your brother.

>Anyone else worried about what will happen when Canada is pushed too far in international affairs? Have we awakened the sleeping giant?
no

I'm LEL

They'd best be prepared to handle our elite tactical LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations Units bruh

Reminder that Canada is still part of the commonwealth, they are the only nation in NA to not declare independence, and they are a mix of French,Natives, Nigger runaways, and Loyalists.

You will never awaken because youve never known freedom, just like all of Europe. Keep LARPing as citizens with liberty, tho

>be like shooting your brother
Don't see how that is a point, civil war and all.

Um bro it's 2017 being queer is fine eh

if it ever became necessary to war with canada i would happily shoot every leaf i could lay my sights on... nothing personal of course.

They just paid 10.8 Million to a terrorist who killed US troops because they didn't do enough to stop the US from being mean to him after he was captured.

Canada is a fucking gay as a country can be right now.

that is good

only the mentally diseased would make such a claim

Bro c'mon it's 2017 tho

Few and far between. They are turncoats looking for change in the wrong places.

Have an honest conversation with some of them.

When you get down to root of it we all want the same thing. The "student activists" or young members and assistants are easily swayed.

They are followers that's all they will ever be.

The based slavs and 97ers + korean/viet refugees will kill the race card where is stands.

First voice out of the most liberal city.. say what you want about his delivery.. he's doing something.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xXb66Stixk

Also @VanCityChris is great too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcoZqvveTw

You're an idiot.
Sit down and shut up

I must live in a more american-like region, but here were not that different.

it would only be a point if the us didn't have enough justification for the war.

It's not gay if the penis is feminine

hahahahahahHAHAHHA

Good point, no mo mudslimes in office

> "a sleeping giant"

No.

Have we awakened the sleeping giant? No...and not just no, but FUCK no. Canada will be worse than Sweden in about 4-5 years.