Hurr durrr white is master race

>hurr durrr white is master race
>Japanese(shitskin people) has better nation than most of latin america, eastern europe and balkan nations

kek. how do you explain it? racist tards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That escalated fast.

Calm down Kawasaki, they have surgery to enlarge your penis if you need it that bad.

>"muh dick""
Step it up, Senpai.

BIG BLACK COCK

>Latin Americans
>Slavs
>White

There are also pumps if that suits you better and you feel more safe/comfortable with it.

>Latin America
>Eastern europe
>Balkans
>White

Your men only want to fuck cartoons you pleb

All that started when the western powers put a leash on you

Japs are also master race? Its like... a given with orientals. Ehrenarier

>Every single other Asian country is a communist shithole but Asians are superior because anime

Why is this here again?

>our country had gotten to be nuked twice

this is the reality
i know it's hard for you to accept it, but, you need to face it

t. one who are using english to claim it

yeah completely colonized

Who the fuck claims one race is superior?

The point is the white race is OURS, and western civilization is OURS. We have a right to claim what is ours.

Otger rqces can fuck off and have their own societies however they want them.

I don't gice a fuck about who thinks they're better than who. I just want to be left alone with my own tribe.

Why cant you faggot fuckheads get that through your cum soaked heads?

All races have their highs and lows. The Japanese may be the greatest of the Asians while the Anglos or Germanics are the greatest of the whites. Do you think the Cambodians or Malays are on the same level as you (or a native German) or are they just the Asian version of Bosnians and Albanians?

all the Japs ever did was mimic the west

First of all, Japan is the most non-white nation this board is friendly towards.
Second of all, you're comparing a top Asian country to shit tier 'white' countries. That's fucking retarded, it'd be like saying Japan is shit because of Asians in Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia.

What do you mean you're a Shitskin? You're an Honorary Aryan!

> jap flag on a millennial board
> 99% probability of it being a male virgin over the age of 22

I swear, Sup Forums has some of the most easily baited retards on Sup Forums.

I respect the Japs, that little island fought like hell for years against a geographically larger entity for years while giving no quarter.

I just wish Japan would go full fash and build up their young men. Same with the west

song related

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s

Europeans and Asians are natural allies against the darkies

Except white people fucking keep bringing darkies into their countries. Really its Asians who stand alone against the Jamals, Pedros and the Muhammads of the world

It's not white people per say. Most of us just want to do our own thing. It's (((white people))), and their useful idiots who get agitated into ideological possession

We need some fucking all expenses paid for helicopter tours for our subversive "friends"

At least we will have a country in a decade

They are not doing so bad

Other way around

Then stand up for yourselves. Just look at what Merkel did.

bit mouthy for someone who got nuked twice...

If we truly are doomed we pass the torch to the nips.
Convince them to adopt their own equivalent of the Constitution except +Objectivism this time. A rejection of the primordial evil that is Altruism was the only thing our based founding fathers lacked.

Two nukes and a nuclear meltdown just wasn't enough I suppose.

Bow dow to your white conquerers Nippon.

>latin america
>white

mestizo latinos are NOT WHITE

Slavs are low tier on white latter.

> Master race
That term "Master" also means "key"/"Important" or "educated" (MASTERS degree)

He meant the vital race to the cause not the best race. That is why you were also involved. "Aryan" is a different concept to "master race". Hence "honorary Aryan".

Start bombing chinks and gooks, and I'll be impressed.

Otherwise, fuck off back to your 2D waifu.

>Better nation
You're drowning yourself in your own faggotry, weeaboo waste of oxygen.

I'm reading your mental jack-off post as I laugh at a news report on how Japanese police ignored 3 times a woman who confessed to have killed her husband.

This how your beloved monkeys keep their crime statistics so low, you fucking faggot.

Japanese are cow people...build for us, live for us, die for us. Willing and ready toddies and vassals.

Last time they did that you (((burgers))) threw a hissy fit.

Your country loves chinks and gooks deep down don't deny it.

JAPAN!!
YESSS!!!

I thought that Japs liked Trump.

nobody here calls japanese shitskin

most people applaud japan for being very conservative, aversive to immigrants, and culturally solid.

i will say tho, a lot of the jap posters are some of the angriest, saltiest people ive come across here. maybe lay off the edamame? it's loaded with estrogen and makes you act like a little bitch.

>a lot of the jap posters

But none are actually Japanese sorry to break it to you.

you seem to be projecting very hard, midwestern wageslave.

our only enemy is international jewry.
stop shitting on cultures you know nothing about just to elevate yourself.
as long as we fight each other, (((they))) win.

that doesnt mean "let's all fuck and make mixed babies" it means deep down, we all want to stick to our own, and protect our tribe

Its just fake new user, not every single trade deal thats not with us is meant to hurt us.