Liberals

Not all losers are liberals, but all liberals are losers.

They all look like they got their heads flushed down the toilet as soon as the end of lesson bell rang. And didn't get any sex until well into their late 20's

Is liberalism just a club for life's losers, who want an easier life and feel the need to try and have authority over the winners who bullied them all those years ago.

A serious study on this needs to happen, it seems like a slam dunk.

I think a good one would be studying whether liberal men ever played a sport growing up, or if they ever worked a manual labor job.

yes

>all liberals are losers
>yells the GED fag at all the PhDs of the world

You're a liberal.

Modern liberalism have nothing to do with liberalism. Is the same as saying that feminism fights for equality.

Yeah, how dare commoners insult the brain washed zombies?!

Liberalism is a club emasculated commie retards who need to gubment to protect them from karma.

Of course it cannot. But they refuse to believe in any meme God, so unfortunately, it's the best they've got.

that's why they hate Trump, he's a winner, losers hate winners

>phd's
>implying that's more than one liberal patting another on the back.
Papers from university are just affirmation that you towed the liberal line like a good goy

there's a real childishness about them too. They really are a strange bunch.

Shit it's working.
It's not their fault though.

>mouth breathers trying to convince themselves that reading celebrity magazines and watching football instead of studying makes them smart
Holy shit!

Liberals are just identity politics shitting cucks who dont realize that federal spending is not funded by federal taxes and that the Clinton Era surplus directly led to a recession after Bush took office.

Fuck Bill and Hillary's Neolib private bank felllating agenda

I'm a progressive that thinks deficit spending is a good thing btw

>implying celebrity magazines aren't ALSO FUCKING LIBERAL
>liberals ruined football also

Try again faggot

spot on, that's maybe why they get so angry when challenged, and won't/can't debate, they've been conditioned to feel that way, and don't really know why they do.

absolutely, pure double speak

agreed, I wonder what the average libtard test deficit is

>It's not their fault though.

true, but they should still be officially second class humans. They can eat the scraps from when all the real men have eaten like beta dogs.

oh shit, i never thought of it that way

>related

>Liberal sports
Little to no sport involvement. Definitely products of the Participation Trophyism culture.

>Fascist/Nat Soc sports: competitive team
Football, Lacrosse, Hockey, Baseball

>Libertarian/An-Cap sports: competitive indiv.
Golf, Tennis, Diving, Track

This triggers the "Nationalist"