Like a barn yard animal

her stand up special was so bad netflix had to change the way movies have been rated since literally the beginning of movies, but it wasn't because it was bad it was because you right wing trolls submitted fake one star reviews. She could make a movie about how her vagina smells like a barn yard animal and all she has to say is the bad reviews aren't real reviews, jezebel will applaud her.

a lot of Sup Forumsacks are basically alt right justice warriors so when they see something they don't like they're immediate objective is downvote it and try to shut it down

she is nothing but a test from god

Which thereby acknowledges complaints made by feminist about how men are arbitrarily holding them down. They need to stop giving them attention if they don't like them.

so basically using the lefts tactics against it self...

This. I don't care for Amy Schumer, but everybody knows you can't take those ratings as an objective measure of her show's quality when people were making a point to spam it with downvotes.

Also, can we get some more sexy Amy shots? You know, I don't like her or anything. I'm just curious.

repulsive
the niggers can have her

Shes so hot.

if there was a campaign to "downboat" schumer's special on a netflix, then it never showed up on any of the chans.

maybe it was on plebbit, but that seems really unlikely. If you read the reviews of the show, it was clear that most of the ratings were from extremely disappointed fans. i tried watching it, and i couldn't last more than 5 minutes it was so bad, it did not surprise me any decent moral person would immediately shut it off and give it the lowest rating possible to warn others.

were they though? do you really think the conspiracy to down vote the comedic special "my vagina smells like a barn yard animal" garnered that many people? and what about her supporters, they would spam it with up votes.
heres a sexy lena instead

I made it 17 minutes watching her try. It was like watching a wounded animal that should be put down. I feel so bad for the audience who you know sat there in awkward agony.

you know how i know your new!
there were posts for WEEKS about down voting it, who knows how many people from here actually voted though.

But objectively speaking it was awful. I think the best description of it came from a left wing blogger who said something something along the lines of,

Amys comedy shtick was actually quite funny at the begginning of her career when she presented herself as a shy young schoolteacher type. You heard her routine and it was shocking and hilarious to hear this stuff coming out of an innocent buttoned down nervous mouth.

Now a few years, pounds, and wrinkles later, clad in leather, swaying around the stage, the jokes are tiresome and reminiscent of a worn out barfly or your sad single aunt you only see around Christmas.

Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

>sexy
>schumer
pick ONE and ONLY one you horrible person

I spend like 8 hours a day on Sup Forums and never saw any thread about downvoting Amu Schumer. Those were real ratings.

>I spent 8 hours on Sup Forums

Fixed that for you.

oh shit paddy putting it down!

>can we get some more sexy Amy shots?
Is such a thing even possible?

>fake one star reviews.

no, shitty movies get shitty reviews
then the politically correct 'fix' the data

"celebrities"
No wonder Hollywood is in trouble... they went to far with giving job to the fellow Jews...

and someone is hollywood right now is saying "We didnt go far ENOUGH in giving jobs to the jews"
is that ke$ha?

haha and we didnt even go hard against that movie, it sucked on its own! she's just about done in the business, dont make the schekels the jews will find another you! love the name of the file!

but there is right and wrong, good and evil, we are right, and good, they are not.

kek
ireland with the bantz

>netflix

the reality of this exact situation was over 9000 Sup Forums members quit netflix en masse about a week before that "Leather" was even released over the "Dear White People" shit show.

There's no way in hell I'd rejoin Netflix just to crap on Schumer's shitty standup.

(OP)

No there weren't. We literally dindu nuffin. Lots of people who browse Sup Forums daily (including me) didn't hear a peep about it until after the fact. Maybe Amy Schumer just isn't very funny.

fuck it, now I'm watching it just cause you assholes.
turns out it's very real stuff

But there wasn't a campaign to do it. That happened naturally. Women have never been and never will be funny.

guys

my dick smells lol

omg I have a dick and like once adjusted in public.

women are capable of basic comedy but not witty stand up. They basically have to settle for playing a lame character role, muh vagina, or basic self-deprecation.

None of them on their own merit are top 50 comedians. Even the youtube comedian females just do shock voices or yell humor.

Yell humor = say something unusual in a loud voice and with a funny voice. Works extremely well on children and women who like you.

dont be such a summer fag, this was a big deal when it was going on, like previous posts have said it was right after the dear white people thing
can you sauce those numbers?
but there was
kek, pic related

nice and thicc

>sentient dollop of tar

>It was real in my mind

over 6 million Sup Forums users quit netflix
>6 million

OH? Do you deny that she's terrible? Do you deny that they keep pushing her? Do you deny that she's been making political comments with her celebrity status? Perhaps you'd like to deny she's related to Sen Chuck Schummer?

vulgar woman.

there wasn't any b/c i lurk here and on Sup Forums occasionally and i never saw any one making threads about giving bad reviews on netflix. people said they would give bad reviews in some of the schumer threads but that was few and far between. don't make it out like it was some gaymergay shit.

>when they see a show they don't like they leave one stars
Really maegs you thing

just because YOU didnt see it, doesnt mean it wasnt here. lurk more summer fag. fuck you should be here at least six years before you start making replies.