Conservatives would get "slaughtered" in a modern American civil war

What do you think about this, Sup Forums? Are conservatives really such a small group of people? Especially those who would take up arms against the deep state ousting Trump in some way?

Look up any IDPA, IPSC, and carbine course video on youtube.
Protip: Those people didn't vote Hillary.

You don't have to support Trump to oppose a non-elected entity violently overthrowing the government of your country. That poster is a retard.

Good luck...

This is how and why civil wars start. Both sides think the other will fold in no time. Years and millions of lives later, nope.

>how can America ever recover?
>will it recover?

These are unironic shitposts the redditors are making

Militant liberal here, can confirm. Drumpf's base is extremely small and will be slaughtered. Got my arsenal ready, we ridin'.

I feel like it would be wrapped up pretty quickly these days.

The place is cancer. Yet it is absolutely wonderful if you get off to upset liberals having a hard time coping with the world around them.

Not the first time Democrats thought such a thing

Everyone knows the left would defeat the right in a war. Does the right have guns and military exerience? Yes, but that's besides the point. Leftists have a secret weapon: love. Love trumps hate. Love always wins. The left will join hands, walk forward, and let out a resounding "NO".

he is right. the whites would majority virtue signal according to our jewish masters instructions, and most of them would join the blacks to prove they're 'not racist' look at how Cernobitch and the alt-light betrayed the alt-right at the earliest possible opportunity, after Trump won.

Literally the first rally and Cernobitch and (((Lena Learner Dunham))) executed a divide/conquer op against us.

Whites will kill each other, to please our jewish masters, as per usual (World wars, Slav vs slav wars etc)

It wouldn't just be liberals vs. conservatives

It would be libertarian fringe vs. marxists vs. moderate liberals vs. Trumpists vs. Texas secessionists vs. fucking everyone

It would be worse than Syria.

and lol if you think libertarians and other right-wing groups would back Trump. Maybe, maybe, at first. But if the thing drags on they'd reach for a piece of the pie (an independent state which represents their views better than either Trump or his SJW enemies). Remember that secessionism is biggest on the right wing.

>Conservatives would get "slaughtered" in a modern American civil war
Bullshit. Go to the midwest farm country, start BS and see what happens. Every Farmer in America has guns and we know how to use them.

This guy knows what's up. We'll just make "Don't shoot me" bracelets and then it's pretty much over.

There wouldn't even have to be a fight. All you'd have to do is cordon off major cities and set up ECPs on the interstates to ensure food didn't make it into the cities and tens of millions of liberals would already be at your mercy.

Because liberals are the gun-toting ones...

So because you call yourself a "militant liberal", you think you somehow know exactly how many Trump supporters there are in the country? Are you the military of tolerance, acceptance, love and equality? Oh wait, sorry, you're a hardcore bigoted racist that thinks black people are inferior to whites and wants to see them destroyed, along with trans, islam, and everyone else who isn't exactly like you.

/thread

> vote away all your guns
> piss off the police nationwide
> call the military baby killers
> mfw these people actually think they can win a civil war

Liberal states aren't even allowed to have guns.

Last time the democrats thought that, we took their slaves and wiped their asses off the planet :'D And don't forget we beat their asses at the War of Berkeley one and two

leftists hilariously overestimate their numbers and support.

WITH OUR HANDS AND NO WEAPONS! WE BEAT THEM! They are pussies

Yes I'm sure liberal pantywaists will do great fending off well armed conservatives with their limp wrists, cultural marxism and bike locks.

Conservative:

>Fill the ranks of the military
>Fill the ranks of the police
>Fill the ranks of the fire dept
>Have all the guns
>Have military grade weapons
>Have all the military / police / survival training
>Are experienced hunters
>Enjoy self defense
>Are preppers
>Join local militias
>Love this country and will fight to protect it
>Taught to shoot a gun at an early age

Even Noam Chomsky warned the left against engaging the right in violence saying the right is "better at it."

>Implying Texas Secessionists aren't the most well armed group in America
There are more guns among them than people.

How does regime change suit Israel's interests?

> liberals will line up while holding hands
> good guys will mow them down
When do we start?

If the north lost, Chicago & Detroit would still be prosperous & not a mini-Syria

yes I agree unarmed numales would defeat hundreds of thousands of veterans with experience in urban combat

>Not knowing that only a fragment of a population can be mobilized in any conflict
This is why people's claims of China being capable of fielding a "250 million man army" are total bullshit, it's just logistically impossible. This goes double in a civil war, only a very small amount of the population will actually engage in combat so you wont be seeing an all out brawl between 300+ million Americans.

Very much this.
Also, power, water, garbage removal...

What is it like living in such a bubble?

There are more current militia members, able bodied males not currently enlisted, than their are total enlisted members in all branches of the armed forces.
None of them would dare back down from facing a faggy little Commie rebellion.

But liberals don't have guns.

Yeah, I'm sure the army would support a fascist revolutionary front over the elected united states government in a civil war

1 trump supporter is worth 10 democrats on the battlefield if tactics and leadership are equal. But they aren't, libs have no clue what they are doing, so it's more like 1 to 100.

And liberals don't control the government.

Consider who you are talking about. You are talking about smug leftists who A) have quite possibly never stopped to think they are wrong B) quite possibly never stopped to think about how their actions will affect people over the *long run* C) generally lack in common sense and properly basic knowledge D) constantly play the "I know you are, but what am I?!" game E) Generally can't think beyond their own brainwashing/group think.

They live in an echo chamber. Everyone in the cities, the heaviest concentrations of Leftists, can only see within their own bubble. They refuse to engage in self-reflection where they actually consider, open-mindedly, other opinions. They literally can't handle the truth.

What's sad is that the first civil war was fought because democrats wanted to keep their slaves, and it seems like now they want to fight the exact same war. It only looks different on the outside; it's got the same rotten core.

Also, on a side note, how ironic is it that they posted this and yet don't see the media doing exactly that? I guess it's because they are brainwashed enough by them that they don't bother to question it.

>relatively small portion
>they'd be slaughtered

lol

Dare I ask what the Crisco is for?

Something like 90 percent of the military is adamantly Conservative, you do the math

>they'd be slaughtered
They do know we're the ones with guns and the knowledge to use them right? Also in a civil war conservatives would choke out the liberals in their cities.

It won't even come to that. Look at this thing that will probably happen.

This idea needs to be pushed. Liberals can't win a shooting war and a shooting war is the best way to cleanse undesirable groups

>Trumps base is small

Was big enough to win him the presidency in the face of a rigged election.

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Closer to 1 in 500 senpai.

Most liberal men are either so fat or so scrawny that they can't lift an AR

the problem is leftists easily communicate and group together for violence and since most are basement dwellers, trust fund kids, collage punks, or NEETS meaning they can group up at any time and have been swiftly radicalized by constant forced memeing from pop culture.
They're young, stupid, and impulsive with nothing to really lose.

Most conservatives are relatively well off and want to be left alone and would much rather wait for shit to blow over than go out bashing skulls in because the bills won't pay for themselves and they've got kids to feed and work to do.

To put it in pop culture terms, it's a zurgling rush type situation.

>Greater Israel project.

Since Yinon (Israeli) himself declared the greater Israel project, they have been clear, that they want destabilization, and balkanization of their (Israel's) designated victims of Israels future land grabs.

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc, and also their patrons and supporter nations must be destroyed, hence the rabid hatred Israel harbors towards Iran. (And as Israel's bitch, we act on Israels desires, and attack israel's victims for Israel)

In a war among the populace in which violent vindications are supported solely by ideology or race, the innocent become victims and then assailants. Such the cycle begins until one side wins and the circle cannot continue

Someone pls post the old Sup Forums and /k/ posts about if a civil war erupted between democrat controlled cities and republican countryside kty

Also this

This.
During the American revolution a lot of soldiers in the british army suffered from poor food or lack of, illness due to climate and conditions and snakebites. The logistics involved in such a huge army is overwhelming. And as far as a civil war most people are just going to be concerned with survival, not waging war as most think. Imagine living 200 years ago and spending most of your day hunting, gathering and preparing meals for family. Most of you plebs wouldn't survive without mickey dees and pizza hut takeout.

People taking up radical stances are in the vast minority of the population. If there was some sort of coup, the whole would put it down, because fuck you, you don't get to cheat the process.

>ppl with guns get slaughter by ppl who hate guns
mao would agree with this analysis

Have faggots like this seen a map of the election? The major cities on the coast are blue and it's red everywhere in between. Dems may have the advantage of numbers, especially if you count the illegals, but most of them are weak and despise any form of violence. Let alone gun usage. Most dems are scared to shit of firearms, and a bunch of the ones who would even be willing to use them think they're super easy to shoot like in movies.

It's just like people keep saying here: The city dwelling faggots who think they're ready for war would be starving in a week when the food trucks stop coming, and could be picked off individually or in small groups by rifle wielding farmers.

>1 trump supporter is worth 10 democrats on the battlefield if tactics and leadership are equal. But they aren't, libs have no clue what they are doing, so it's more like 1 to 100.

This retarded thinking, 'gross underestimation of your enemy) may, and probably is, the reason why, nine times out of ten, it's the Trump supporters who stagger away from the skirmishes with broken faces, stabbed and broken bodies, near death.

Oh dear fuck I don't want to know what that glove is used for.

Retard

While we do have less people we are more prepared and in my opinion more dangerous. If a civil war were to happen we will completely obliterate the weak cancerous left

or maybe it's because it's the anti-fa people packing weapons

>being this deluded

i cant wait for the left to get utterly destroyed in 2018 and thousands of lefties blow their brains out in 2020 when trump gets re-elected.

Spotted the land whale.

I have a personal story for you guys.

>Be at bar a couple years back
>Minding my own business having a good time
>Tiny dude wearing skinny jeans with his septum pierced bumps into me
>Spills his own drink on himself
>Turn around and look
>He gives me a dirty look and drunkenly starts shit talking
>I stay calm, tell him he bumped into me, it's not a big deal, I'll get him another drink
>He keeps going
>Group of his friends get behind him
>Group of my friends do the same
>However I'm more focused on my friends because they are all a bunch of hard hitting, quick to react blue collar fucks
>Skinny jean crew starts throwing insults at me about being a white guy etc. etc.
>Literally "what" since I'm talking to like 6 other white people on his side
>The biggest oaf of them is a bit tipsy and puts his finger into my chest
>Tell him not to do that
>They start getting brave
>Oaf goes "Or what?" and goes to tap me again
>Before he lands his finger on my chest drop him
>He literally caved into himself like a fucking mine implosion
>Turn around to calm friends instantly
>Septum kid and his friends are all but in tears, shrieking about what I did
>Put my hands up to say "Shit man, damn'" and they all flinch
>My friends start harassing them
>Buddy behind bar tells me I should leave with friends and wait a while before coming back
>We do that

My experience with lefties has always been that they don't even look at me, which is silly, because I'm a rather nice guy. This was the only time ever they got "In my face" and it was a pretty pathetic attempt

>not a single bad dragon
Pleb

>Someone pls post the old Sup Forums and /k/ posts about if a civil war erupted between democrat controlled cities and republican countryside kty

But those posts imply Trump would lose.

Assuming that the insurgency(s) were somewhat competent (they don't have to be leftists, I'm sure plenty of libertarian-leaning militias would love the chance to carve out their own state), the Fed gov't is at a disadvantage due to vulnerabilities in the power grid and the handicap of needing to be politically correct for fear of foreign intervention. Also our international competitors would almost certainly bankroll the insurgency(s).

>most of them are weak and despise any form of violence
Have you not paid attention for the past year or so?
this

>Closer to 1 in 500 senpai.
>Most liberal men are either so fat or so scrawny that they can't lift an AR

Is our side literally deluded cucks?

>Goes into riot/battle against leftist Trump haters
>OMG I am worth 100 leftists in a fight
>Wakes up in hospital, face crushed by one antifa streetfighter with real aggression and fight experience
>antifa has hundreds of such fighters

>the forgetting Colorado meme
Civil war breaks out in taking the river and holding 70,000,000 hostage

and I thought I had read some delusional posts on Sup Forums...

>the anti-fa people packing weapons
Antifa. Every protest they get beat down. Pussies who have to cover their face for whatever reason.

>turn up to an event wearing all black and packing weapons
>assault people who aren't hiding their appearance like cowards
>we are the good guys.

if the right really wanted to they could slaughter antifa by the hundreds at each event, and the cops would just stand there watching.

One of the inherent flaws of supremacist fascist ideology is believing that one's opponents are weaker than they actually are. Thats why Hitler thought he could take on Great Britain, the Soviet Union, and The United States all at the same time

I can already picture how the war would go down.
Liberals in cities will devolve into infighting over which pronouns to refer one another, while right wing rural militias will surround and blockade their cities to the point of starvation.
It will be just like the Siege of Leningrad.

Wouldnt even have to make a move, just play defense and starve the cities. gg and better luck next time. I thought they called themselves the educated bunch

>half the population
>small percentage

Fugg, liberals are really this delusional? Pls let them start a war so we can crush them within a 24 hour period and get back on the right track, this would be so very easy.

Hmm, who do I think is more likely to win

>1000 cucks armed with rainbow flags and tolerance v one man with an AR15 and 1000 rounds of ammo

Almonds: Activated

I was watching a comedy special on Netflix the other night. Dude was a lefty naturally but he made a rather informed joke that took the crowd by surprise.

He was talking about how he recently purchased a gun and he told the crowd they should probably do the same and learn to use it, because not if, but when shit hits the fan, the left is going to get fucking slaughtered. There was a clear uneasiness in the crowd.

It's pretty obvious.

>crushed

You don't know what that word means. He is still standing and you don't know what the antifa faggot looks like.

pleb

And for a way fucking longer than it should have, it worked really fucking well.

Then that just means our side are idiots. (for going into battle against heavily armed opponents, unarmed or lightly armed)

I think you are right about the weapons, the antifa side always comes heavily armed with tear gas, and lots of improvised weapons. For some reason, they have zero fear of serious legal sanction for their massive and proven lawbreaking.

I wonder why Trump's 'justice' department is protecting antifa "trump hating leftists" ?

>White woman gets mauled and egged by a rabid band of Latino scum
>White men stand behind door
>Do nothing

I'm talking about a straight fight/battle where both sides are actively trying to disable or kill one another. Not some brawling during a protest where most people fight defensively and are worried about doing permanent damage.

Antifa are an extreme minority of lefties, and if the videos I've seen are any indication, they're fucking cowards who sucker shot people like Eric Clanton and then fade back into a crowd to avoid retaliation.

This guy gets it. I don't support Trump, but I don't oppose him either. I will support or oppose him on an individual issue basis. If he is ousted by a deep state that I think needs to be burned down, guess what side I'll be on.

They said Trump's supporters and you're assuming that means all conservatives. Sorry, but that's far from the case.

i mean i think demographically and culturally you will have a lot of overlap between libertarians, republicans, secessionists, etc.

i think that in a fight with marxists, the right would get together.

soros and others would funnel money into the marxists. i bet they'd pay immigrant gangs to fight as well.

Nice straw man response you have.
>:^)

fpbp

how many Military Veterans do these people think voted for Hillary? Are they fucking delusional?

O i am fuckin 'avin' a giggle m8

I don't support Trump, but I would be on the Non-Communist side and I've taken Bronze at The National Matches at Camp Perry.

>i think that in a fight with marxists, the right would get together.

But would they stay together once the Marxists were quickly eliminated?

I don't see why Texans wouldn't take the opportunity to finally secede if they really wanted to, or libertarians wouldn't take the opportunity to finally deconstruct some roads.

What is that small red vice for? Asking for a feiend.

Even the guys who voted for Hillary are not going to turn their backs on their fellow soldiers.