>Listening to mass makes me happy
>But I know it's all fake
>None of it will do anything
>But I wish it did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, you appear to have conflated "Catholic" with the Vatican when even President Trump, a Presbyterian Christian is a "Catholic," he says the creeds after all.

Look what you need to do is avoid the heresy you were brought up with, because the globalism it espouses will make you seriously depressed. Then start using Christian prayers and go to a normal church but don't take them too seriously until the philosophy starts to click with you. Then you can experience the presence of God. Many Christians in general are kind of blue-pilled, but if you have the knowledge you can get from this website, the conclusions you'll come to are going to be more in less with those of the earlier Americans who were incredibly fundamentalist and traditional.

iktfb

Christ is The True God

Keep seeking, we live in a spiritually dark time

>I really wish God was real
wish granted

He is real

I'm open to anything really. I'll try and see if I can start to believe again.
My real problem is that it seems so unrealistic and fantasy-like. My mind can't see it as real.

I'm in this stage myself.
Honestly I slightly also hope he isn't real so I can kill myself and not be damned to hell

You can say that but saying doesn't make something true.
I tried doing that for a while and kept telling myself "He is real He is real"
But I couldn't keep it up and eventually I just stopped believing.

Me too, OP. Literally all of it. Fucking same.

Read the Bible and believe again.

>You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

I can real the bible, but I can't force myself to believe. I just can't see the stuff on the pages as "real"
I've tried, I've really tried, but I can't

agreed, OP.

people telling me they're Christian is heartwarming but I can't bring myself to say the same

It comes with time. I used to be atheist, but a few years ago something pushed me into christianity and I legitimately believe in everything what is written in Bible. After I repented my sins, something changed in me. I have different way of thinking and a little changes in behavior toward other people.

I want to believe your words user but Christianity (or at least Catholicism) seems to me like the most globalist religion out there. Judaism is literally extreme NatSoc in religious form, and Islam contains much support for Arab supremacy.

I want to Deus Vult and meet a beautiful, chaste aryan waifu at church, but the most Christian people I know are all insufferable cucks!

There's a common theme in all the testimonies.
Jesus saves everyone.
Jesus is always the one who appears.
You don't hear testimonies from muslims about how Mohammed came to them and helped them. You don't hear Hindu testimonies about how Ganesh saved them. You hear muslim and hindu testimonies about how Jesus saved them.

God is real if you believe he is real. God is everything or he is nothing, there is no in between. This is true in all cases regarding spirituality.

He is most certainly real. The worst thing the devil can do is make you feel as if you are in charge of your own life, and that you are too smart for a belief in God. Ask and you will receive His grace through the blood of His son, Jesus Christ. Peace be with you.

I don't think this thread is going to change my mind or anything
But I guess I'll start trying again.
But no matter what I'll always have this hope that God will somehow show himself
In one way or another

This might help. Also a lot of Dr William Lane Caig's videos.

That's exactly my problem with the religion. A cuck god who is down to save anyone equally is simply the last thing our civilization needs right now, with thousands of boat-borne niggers trying to come and ruin Europe every week.

Still, I want to believe. How can I reconcile my utter contempt for weakness and cuckoldry with Christianity?

I don't care whether or not you change your mind. You're connected whether you believe it or not.
Dump the christian meme and learn about spiritual awareness and connectivity. Vibration, energy, spirits.

What's holding you back from believing user?

God here, I'm real

I know this feeling OP.
The "Religion is bullshit but people should think it isn't" pill is a bitter one ineed.

Idk how I feel about religion. I'm a non practicing Catholic myself. I find myself sometimes pondering the Divinity of Christ, but I definitely understand why the church is a good thing for the community as nothing binds a people like a common faith. Keep going to church and praying. Regardless of realistic outcomes it provides a motivation that won't be found elsewhere.

no actually im god. ama

>fantasy
It's a constant struggle, and such acknowledgement is around every corner of authentic Christianity. Therefore, your post seems like a troll, T.B.H., user. You should look up the definition of "noetic effect of sin" by the way. You might be blind to the actual world, since believing in things bigger than you seems to be so mystifying.

When I think about it, it just doesn't make sense.
>The world isn't special it's one of billions upon trillions
>There is no such thing as magic, supernatural occurrences, souls, and no evidence to show anything in the bible is real
>God didn't create everything, random occurrences created everything
>Et cetera
But still I want to be proven wrong

Not a troll post
I just wanted to post my feelings
>muh feels
And I see others share my same opinion
Atheists who want to believe but can't
Because it's not real

Is "spirituality" a meme or the truth

You havent done enough research user.

god is real.

bear with me, i used to be atheist too, while i was studying engineering. I am no longer an atheist.

we cannot dismiss the beliefs of 80% of the world`s population with 'they're just idiots who believe in santa'. Most people are rational to some extent and hold beliefs which are congruent with their reality. 80% of the worlds population (billions, past and present) are certainly not simply schizophrenic.
>you don't hold enough knowledge & experience to decide if an entity exists which affects day-to-day reality, you must rely on the sum of knowledge + experience of society as a community

you can create current with magnetic fields and create magnetic fields with current
ask yourself, does the brain's emf (electromagnetic field) get created by currents in the brain, or does the emf exist on its own and create the electric currents in the brain that can be measured/observed? there is certainly more to this than a complex rube goldberg system of determinism.
>dna of a cell is just an antennas for catching instructions from the emf

the emf aura from your brain/body interacts with that of others' brains & bodies. on a macroscopic scale this is a system of interaction, which can hold an identity and have objectives for self-preservation.
>there is emf interaction between life forms

this universal entity is what people feel/perceive as god, who exists all around us, in us and outside us at all times.
It is accurate to associate this entity with love, compassion and other non-duality type characteristics. These is reflected in all religious texts i am aware of.
>therefore ,'god' is love

tl;dr
>god is all around us, and inside us
>we are made in god's image, because we are all emf auras, god is the emf aura network.

I just tell myself that there is something unknowable, something unfathomable out there somewhere that human beings cannot comprehend, yet. Kind of dumb but it works for me.

>World isn't special.
It's the only one we know so far that has life.
>No such thing as magic or supernatural occurrences.
Double slit experiment anyone?
>No case for the soul.
Not really a solid one, but the visual binding problem could be one.
>God didn't create anything.
First cause. Pic related.

a
fucking
leaf.

It does do something. It provides a stable community and keeps people good.

Every single Catholic or Christian you've ever met is atheist, they're just too afraid to tell anyone because they don't want to lose their community.

The chances of the Universe as we know it to be formed, with the complexity of it's fine tunning and harmony, makes it so so so low (and I mean unconceivable level low) that it's almost impossible for it to be chance, even people like Stephen Hawkin admits this.

>Because it's not real
Hell is for ever!

Tell me, if God did not exist, how would the universe even function. It is clearly not something that follows the basic laws of nature.

For example, in the very beggining of the universe, something would have had to set it in motion according to our human understanding of how things function. However if there were nothing there to set it in motion, how would it come to be in the first place? There needs to be an eternal force (God) in order for anything to even exist.

As for Christianity being correct, you just have to look at the evidence around you which is constantly being hidden by those that wish to control us. One major example are the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, which have been found and contain anomalies which do not occur naturally.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g&t=3s

You are only "atheist" because you are obeying the rules of the system, despite the fact that man "enlightened" minds of atheism will tell you. Anyone willing to think outside the box and throw away their pride will discover the truth.

This is a great point, actually.
It is known and spoken about by preachers that people have times where their faith is tested. Where they are not sure whether or not they believe. This is more than likely not seldom, rather I would think it natural to not believe what you cannot experience or see.
It wasn't until I got older that even was able to grasp the concept of how the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit are able to be the same thing.