I am a white dude who plans to never have kids, does that trigger you pol?

I am a white dude who plans to never have kids, does that trigger you pol?

Nope.

more for me!

>taking the satire seriously

ve are nihilists lewbowski

Cool. End your family line. I'll continue mine and dominate the world your dynasty never will.

I do not like this image

Don't care

Not at all, Im sure your wife would rather have my superior spawn anyway. If anything I would like to thank you for saving her womb and body for my child, bless you for being so selfless.

duuuuude

wow, im hurt. why did you do this to me OP?

>dynasty

Dem quads

sorry fren

>>

I could never be triggered by someone with such excellent taste.

FUCKING TRYPOPHOBIA

Clearly you are beta and it's a wise decision

bait
sage
reported

Right wingers have low IQ

nope, because the pol red pilling process has already begun. In a few short weeks you'll be back posting in various I hate _____ and What happened to western civilization threads. In a month or two you will go full Deus Vult and always stare at burka-durkas with suspicion irl.
In three months you'll be posting on pol about you planning to have 2-3 kids and asking what is pol doing to save the white civilization.

You are welcome,
You are now one of us, brother.

We are living during Ragnarok, the end of white people, your behavior is rational, don't sacrifice for these bitches

I've been one of you for a long time, I'm a libertarian nationalist and I hate the death of whites I just don't care enough to burden myself with kids

No. Liberals shouldn't have kids to begin with.

I'm not a liberal lmao

LOL thanks for helping contribute to our downfall in society. Your ancestors managed to have children for thousands of years, but you edgy fuck decide not to. Fuck you and kill yourself.

cuck