Rachel Maddow believes someone is using fake Trump scoops to discredit the press

archive.is/lOWDh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/883135426457948164
youtube.com/watch?v=GiuSxyoNFVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm banned on twitter!
Please get in there and tell them Louise Mensch set them up from the beginning!!!

twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/883135426457948164

that's legit fake news and they're in damage control

This is nothing more than a clever ruse to say they were tricked when Russia turns out to be a nothingburger.

>CNN cooks up fake Trump stories
>Nobody believes them because they are obviously fake
>CNN's reputation sinks so far they would need to invent a new type of deep water drone to observe it.
>CNN claims someone is cooking up fake Trump stories to discredit them.

Holy shit I cant even wrap my head around this. Its like they just stabbed themselves in full view in the city square and then started screaming "WHO STABBED ME!?"

Who names their son Rachel??

Interesting that she would assume that and not that the fake scoops are coming from the media in a desperate effort to discredit Trump.

for once he's right, but he's just trying to set up plausible deniability.
They fucking knew all along they were printing fake ass shit.

Rosenstein letter saying be careful which stories you believe...covered Trump's ass.

They stuck to the whole "anonymous sources are sacred." Talking point for so long. Why are they switching it up now?

As I read that I heard Max von Sydow as Ming the Merciless laughing.
PUNY LEGACY MEDIA
WHO WILL SAVE YOU NOW?

This is MSNBC not CNN.

we have been saying this for the past year. This guy is dumb as fuck.

Probably because idiots aren't falling for it anymore

yea, but is it TWO SCOOPS!!!!?!?!?

Well, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July
And I just hit town and my throat was dry,
I thought I'd stop and have myself a brew.
At an old saloon on a street of mud,
There at a table, dealing stud,
Sat the dirty, mangy dog that named me "Rachel".

Well, I knew that snake was my own sweet dad
From a worn-out picture that my mother'd had,
And I knew that scar on his cheek and his evil eye.
He was big and bent and gray and old,
And I looked at him and my blood ran cold
And I said, "My name is 'Rachel'! How do you do!
Now you're gonna die!"

Well, I hit him hard right between the eyes
And he went down, but to my surprise,
He come up with a knife and cut off a piece of my ear.
But I busted a chair right across his teeth
And we crashed through the wall and into the street
Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If only there were some kind of organization whose job it was to discover which scoops were real.

And the jig is probably going to be up soon. They're just trying to save face.

Her show is better than the Saturday Night Live News with less truth and more humor.

How many scoops?

have the liberals achieved even a single victory against Trump yet? does calling him out for having 2 scoops count as a victory for them?

Fake Trump Scoops? What are you talkin about user?

Gotta read those threads...
People don't understand the NDAA in 2012 made all of this legal..

What's the difference?

This is the smartest thing I've seen her say.

This dumb gash is only putting it together now? Why are lesbos so fucking dumb? Her lack of semen intake is fucking up her brain.

Just for clarity. Careful with that edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiuSxyoNFVE

JUST TWO KINDS OF SCOOP MATTER COLBURT

>Someone
There is a reason News rhymes with Jews

>Heehee, someone tricked us into bashing Trump for months nonstop! It's not our fault, honest!
I'm not buying that for a minute. They knew full well what they were doing. It's inexcusable.

This is the kind of shit you would see Kim Jung Un photographed for in NK propaganda

Even next to him she looks fake.

they went all in and quadrupled down like 8 times over. there's no coming back from this pack of lies.

Client.

Copy.

Lol

Because they just doxxed a fucking meme maker.
All the stories about top brass in the government saying X and doing Y and muh Russia says "someone who is familiar with Comey's thinking."
And the only time they can name a fucking source is when it's some random dude making memes on the internet, and they threaten to ruin him unless he apologizes.

Along with droning the fuck out of American citizens.

>She gets two scoops

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN
BQUMBF BTFO

yeah this is what it looks like

This is fucking pathetic.

>two scoops
>guy from the Project Veritas video with her in the "toasts with beer" photo

It's so dense.

>it's a media attempting to pivot away from the bullshit Russia story while saving face episode

yfw Trump was feeding them fake news all along to let them hang themselves

same shit, he can see the writing on the wall so is trying to give himself and his colleagues a way out.

It finally happened... they started to not trust themselves either.
It's official... no one, including media don't believe Russia-Trump collusion

The funny part is I think it's leftists doing most of this shit. They want Trump out of office so badly they lie about having evidence and fabricate it. Most of it is a shitty attempts to lie, however one and a while it looks like legit information.

lol, underrated

Chris Hayes was arguing this a few days back as well with one of his usual guests. Some talk about being weaponized for intrawarring with trump administration's people.

The whole point of being a journalist is that you get a source and you check them a objective and accurate, that's how you earn trust. I figured this would be natural, but now apparently that's asking a lot or something. I guess, because now everything has to be BREAKING NEWS and CONFIRMED even when it isn't. Maybe if they didn't write everything like it was the word of god and tweaked to sustain a narrative, maybe this wouldn't be an issue.

It's getting hard for me sometimes to watch msnbc, though I still like all the actual news people, like Pete Williams and Kelly O'Donnell. The weekend crew desk jockeys are still OK these, I guess. Lui and Melvin, for instance.

This is only the first 4Ds of Trump's 60D game of chess. Making his enemies kill themselves is the trivial part for Donald Trump.

>Rachel Maddow believes someone is using fake Trump scoops to discredit the press
Yea, and they are called journalists.
Mystery solved

>twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/883135426457948164

>Maddow now spreading meme that press sources are compromised and not be trusted.

turns out its that same guy named user who harassed people and uses the symbol on the israeli flag to cause full panic red alerts are media companied when the symbol is placed near them

>Mfw they think Russia and Trump are hiring people to produce fake shit for them to trip over
>Mfw it's actually a combination of us doing it for free and then being retards that enjoy making shit up

No joke. She stole my haircut. Whenever I talk politics with others I always bring this up and it's good for a laugh from everyone regardless of their views. It's a good ice breakers.

Bigot

Did somebody say nothingburger?

YOU THINK YA

So they were tricked into merely pretending to be retarded?

These people are so absolutely ridiculous that I can't even believe this is real life anymore.

>be fake news journalist
>never check sources for accuracy because who gives a shit, ratings, muh narritive, etc.
>get called out for being fake news
>pretend to be a victim for what is essentially gross negligence in fact checking your sources

where do they even get the gall to call themselves journalists

This.
These media morons don't know the first thing about actual journalism. They've been running with anything and everything handed to them by anonymous "insiders" so long as it fit their pre-packaged narrative. But now that everyone knows the whole Trump-Russia story is a big "nothing burger", the media is trying to play victim (conspiracy! to discredit us!). The only the only thing they're victims of is their own incompetence.

Um, this fucking dumb bitch manufactured a scoop herself with countdown timer to boot. Goddamn, I can't wait for the civil war so I can plant bullets in the heads of these scum and rid America of their breathtaking hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

>mfw Trump created the Russian story

SO THEY ADMIT THEYRE FAKE

Fair play. The Left has been generating fake (or half-true) outrage stories to make the Right who share the stories online look foolish.
I think we should step it up, if possible.

So Louise Mensch is actually pro-Trump?

The first people to get the bullet will be the "feminists" who've given Bill Clinton a pass while whining about pussy tapes and the "pro-LGBT" crowd that dehumanizes the right while embracing Sharia. Fucking scum need to DIE.

I wouldn't put it passed people

>Probably because idiots aren't falling for it anymore
I know people who still fall for it. What are they if not idiots?

isn't it the press' responsibility to research their stories before posting them?

So now the "muh russia" is fake? So which is it? You can't have it both way. Lefties mental gymnastics.

>projection
Same old, same old...

>She's just like us!
I want reptilians to leave.

Once upon a time, you needed at least two independent(!) sources to bring your shitty story... then something happened, and "journalism" got professionalized, or something

seriously i want this to just end. how the fuck do leftist keep doing this shit? doesnt it get tiring?

Damn, you are gay. Head on back to r eddit now

What they're likely going to do here is release their own fake document, claim it's fake, but deliberately fail to make the case that it's fake so the whole thing gets shadowed with enough uncertainty to allow other media elements to 'opine' on whether it's real. MSNBC then has plausible deniability against legal culpability because "Hey, we claimed it's fake."

>Ctrl+f
>Roger Stone
>0 results
nu-/r/the/pol/donald is lazy as fuck.

Add MSNBC execs to the in-the-event-of-a-civil-war list so that they get the bullet too.

>Louise Mensch
She is a red herring. She knows it is fake news, she was put there to publish and talk about fake news. Maybe even by Bannon.

IT TOOK THEM
THIS FUCKING LONG
TO FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT?
AFTER ALL THE 'SEND IN FAKE BULLSHIT' CAMPAIGNS ON HERE DURING THE ELECTION?
THE ENDLESS THREADS OF FUNNY ASS SHIT?
THE
>SUPER LEGIT STORY
OF TRUMP PISSING ON OBAMA'S HOTEL BED?
THIS FUCKING LONG?
>jews are smart
>jews are behind the media
this is really boiling my rice

Were there 2 scoops?

>So Louise Mensch is actually pro-Trump?

yeah she's a Milo plant

> how the fuck do leftist keep doing this shit?

user, they've been doing it for decades and the boomer generation just went with the flow... they opened their mouths and allowed the media to spoon feed them for nearly 30 years.

They have flat out told lies and the boomers would eat it up without question.

The millennials and gen x are not of that mentality. They have been cultured to ask questions, to dig into events and find truth.

The old liberal movement is now obsolete but the old tyrants keep pushing on.

It's like watching a script kiddie noob trying to using old hacks on a system that were patched. They endlessly smash themselves into a wall because it's the method that always worked for them and it's what they relied on to use.

Yeah but don't they get tired of hearing constant news? I have to joke around on different boards but i can't take this shit 24/7

fucking pathetic

Gen X here to let you know my generation is just as gullible as any millennial or boomer, if perhaps over different things. You're just being self-congratulatory.

That would explain a lot. She's the left-wing version of Alex Jones, except 10 times crazier.

gen x is basically boomers

It's one thing to report and retract a story and another entirely to promote the narrative so hard that EVERYONE fell for it and still try to pretend it was just a misunderstanding.

>Its like they just stabbed themselves in full view in the city square and then started screaming "WHO STABBED ME!?"
Kek; this deserves repeating.

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

Your generation (whatever that may be) will be some other one's "boomers" one day. Think about that.

Media and journalists are responsible for vetting a story. That is their main goal, and it is a grueling one - journalists used to be work out blood, sweat and tears to get a story, and get it right. Making an error or publishing an error, something wrong, falsified or "fake" was grievous and career ending.

These people are disgusting, worthless slobs.

Peyton dropped a lot of pounds since he quit the HGH...
I guess the Seahawks defeat really messed him up.

Is this so fucking stupid its a genius move on the part of the legacy media?