6,7 and 9

These three

1, 8, 9

Dream Team

/thread

Tucker Carlson
Charles Murray
Douglas Murray
Or bust. They're the only right-wing intellectuals who touch on issues that matter.

7, 7, 7

Ben is a dirty kike, but his debate skills are undoubtedly excellent. 9,2,4

1, 8 and 9

Isn't it funny that the best thinkers/debaters on the right are non-white?

Really makes me think.

3/4/6

Milo is a must because just the sight of him sends lefties into a shit fit.
Rand is a cuck but liberty makes a great middle ground talking point.
Hannity is on the highway to redpill and a great speaker.

1, 7, 9

this

who the fuck is #1?

Ben, Mark, Rand.

It's all about fiscal conservatism

Rand, Tucker and Shapiro

6, 7, 9.

All I need is 2.

>2: Wildcard
>5: Overall good choice
>7: Experience in debating

Only 7 has any value from among these people, it's a terrible graphic. 1 and 8 in particular are an embarrassment for anyone to be associated with,m.

1,4,9 though Rand is kinda a solo player

9) It's literally cheating to have just 9 on your side.

Yup.
You're retarded. They're definitely white. But it wouldn't really matter anyway.

Ravi Zacharias will debate the pants off anybody, he should be on that list.

Dinesh D'Souza

Picking youtubers over Mark Steyn, for shame.

>5
>good choice
PJW is only good at editing a presenting a prepared arguement via youtube, I'd bet he'd get btfo in a unscripted debate like Lauren.

>(((Liberal))) """humor"""
4 and 7. Rand doesn't seem to sharp but that's a bonus. He takes people off guard very easily. Tucker is very articulate and together, they could take anyone down. Tucker and Rand are both smart, quick, and have snarky senses of humor but don't get too invested into the act, while debating as well - which is essential to unbalancing your opponent. All the other snarky bastards on the list get too heavily invested and are countered too hard.

2. Wildcard muhahaha

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!

you can't do 6 and 9. 9 will refuse or get into fights with 6

Dinesh D'Souza

Kike

Well i am terribly sorry for picking the winning team.

PS. Go fuck yourself.

7, 8, 9 is the correct answer.
Kikes can argue

1 2 3 maybe sub 1 for 7 but the rest are memes and Rand Paul

Gotta love Alex Jones as the wild card

Where is Andrew Breitbart? I would add him to the list.

Alex Jones is a total wildcard here, but he is smarter than most people will ever give him credit for being.

Tucker is a straight shooter, he is damn good, but I think Hannity is a little better at debating.

2 for brute force overwhelming of weak opponents
7 for bantz and harsh but fair arguments that leave no room for bullshit
9 just for debate experience

This

4 6 9

>no Trey Gowdy

fuck this shit

Hannity to soak damage, taunt, and free retaliate when attacked.

Tucker to nuke any low-HP units that get within range of the party.

Last member is tough, I'd like to take Milo for debuff on enemies but after his nerf it's too much of a risk. Guess I'll go with Rand to provide Liberty buff to party and the % chance to make enemies agree with him.

> No Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Stefan Molyneux or David Duke

Castrate yourself.

Shapiro has no charisma

>leaving out Molymeme
I pick Stefan

But he can debate like a motherfucker

tucker and 4 argues while i fuck millo in the ass

>no Trey
>no Nige
garbage

How bad is Cenk going to get raped by Shapiro at Politcon tho?

Also, 1,8,9 is '92 Dream Team.

Yeah, if I got pick any it be these, may switch alex out for hannity. Depends on the kind of lefty.

he seems likable to me

what's your problem with him?

Those are all media celebs faggot. Maybe you guys don't understand the difference between reporters and intellectuals but we do! Pol hates most of those people any way.

Yeah he does. Have you ever seen him lose composure?

Lists like this show how basic bitch most right wingers are. Go a little deeper you fucks.

Only decent one on that list is Levin.

Shapiro is unstoppable. I would forfeit my other 2 options just to have some mercy on my opponent.

all I need is 2, rand and tucker

Shapiro is smart kike, who's able to remain calm and make witty remarks at tbe same time. He's a must.

PJW is the best one at creating a narration of facts.

Yiannopolous for triggering purposes. He's a flamboyant faggot and that alone eliminates the ''sexist, homophobe'' card. He fucks niggers and that eliminates the ''racist'' card. If libtards can't scream ''racist and sexist'' they lose 90% of their effectiveness already. Then you send in the other two for the counter argument and close for the kill.

GG

What's even better is that those guys are in their early 30s, meaning they'll stick around for 3 decades, while the best libtards have for the future are obnoxious SJWs.

he comes across like a know it all nerd if you want to win over an audience you have to have more charisma than raw debate skills

y-you leave milo out of this

Liz Wheeler, backed up by Milo & Levin. Frick the rest.

He's a jew and I still think he's a faggot for attacking Trump for the apparent "assault" that happened to a reporter, but I can't deny his debating skills.

I didn't say anything about charisma, retard, Jones has plenty to make up for it. And I'd argue that you're not even correct, he seems to keep his composure extremely well, and can usually offer up more than respectable rebuttals to almost all comebacks.

This

9 is pretty much automatic. I say 1,6,9.

He's absolutely stoppable. He debates fucking idiots and he relies on rhetoric far more than reason. Let him get challenged by actual challengers to his right.

Every time Shapiro says "Gang" on his podcast I Seig Hiel

So, because he knows a lot of stuff he is not suitable for a debate?

get the fuck outta here.

I'll see your intellectuals, and raise you one lying nigger. Pic related to the lying nigger part...

Rand and Shapiro. If it's required that we accept three people for the team, then either Watson or gay boy.

charisma and composure are two completely different things without charisma the audience will never listen to you no matter how smart you are

He may be a kike, but Levin is smart and has written multiple books on economics. He'd make the average college hipster lefty genuflect and reject Marxism out of shame.

If they're Ashkenazi, theyre in. That species of Jew is 100% word voodoo motherfuckers. They will make you deny your own existence if youre not wise to their verbal trickery

he still has a shit personality that comes across like nails on chalkboard

You forgot that Rand also dispells debt curses.

Just pick the three Jews and bribe them with shiny.

6-8-9

459... the rest are absolutely fucking retarded. i can confidently say that i can outwit anyone who isn't 459

1,8,9 is godly

1,9 + anyone else will also win

Liz Wheeler is a pro-life Tomi Lahren knockoff

This is a debate we are talking about, not the fucking election.

Remember that.

Levin is smarter than PJW and Shapiro. I can guarantee your confidence is misplaced.

>Not including Ted "the Zodiac" Cruz

if my goal is winning, 4, 7 and 9

1,4, 9

Ted spits hot fire on twatter and has good rants, but his speech pattern annoys me

That's right. I chose these so quickly, wasn't even an internal debate

>Steve Bannon

>Fox News hacks and alt-lite faggots
>right wing
Pick one faggot

4,7,9 for ferocious victory
2,6,7 for lulz and still victory

This. Levin is Shaprio with less flamboyance and 30 years experience.

Balls deep in Rediscovering Americanism rn.

Nice trick Ben sheepiro...
You are a never Trumper...
You backstabbing cunt

8 is all you need.

Where is based Savo btw???

4, 8, 9

Easy

I know he is a nigger but where is Thomas sowell

Cool, but post the original

Levin is fully on the trump train now tho. Way more than shapiro is.

She does her homework like nobody's business and is sharp. Most talking heads aren't in her league, IMO. (Don't know who Tomi is.)

Tucker, Rand, Ben. All the rest are stupid fags.

Alex Jones and two of his clones