Pol what have you done to me?

I have been coming here since Trump did his very first travel ban that got blocked. I actually came to laugh at you all, and I did, for hours. That was a few months ago. A bit about me, I was a 32 year old liberal with a hot girlfriend. I manage a car wash. I live outside Los Angeles. I have kept everything bottled up until today, and my girlfriend left me 2 hours ago after ate. Here is my list....

- Hated Trump
- Voted for Bernie in the primaries
- Voted for Clinton in November
- Came to laugh about travel ban.
- Continued to come just to laugh at Trump failing
- I kept seeing news stories on here, and people would say things I could not debunk
- Blacks and Mexicans commit more crime, and are ruining Americas education system.
- I started to double check all the things I saw on the news, 75% of it was either a lie, or out of context.
- This continued for a few weeks.
- I would browse pol a hour a day while at work
- This continued on for another few months.
- Russia story got shut down
- I think the Mueller investigation is secretly investigating Hillary and not Trump (having Dem's on staff would help their credibility with Dems)
- I kept browsing pol
- Watch Trump's speech in Poland today, and realized I have real love for our President
- News came on after dinner tonight, black kid got killed Louisiana, he had a bad criminal past, even tried to kill a cop
- Girlfriend flips out over the dead black kid getting killed by cop, and I said "he deserved it"
- I tell her I love Trump and we need to get rid of all Muslims, and told her they are raping Europe
- I tell her we need a wall on the Mexican border, and the Muslim that attacked the cop a few weeks ago, came from Canada
- I tell her we might need to built a wall at the border with Canada too, maybe taller because Canada is more advanced
- She left me
- I do not care, we have to save our country, and the west.
- Trump wants to save the western world.

I'm sorry,share memes with me so I can save them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zTGTL5hftYY
imgur.com/a/BAQNf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, she was cancer. Find a conservative wife who will be a mother to your children. I should follow this advice and leave my liberal feminist girlfriend too, I just don't want her to take my house.

girlfriend can take your house? is that some Canadian rules?

Kill yourself faggot. We don't like people who laugh at us then try to be friends

:') Welcome to the New America user
CNN is commie propaganda
Hillary colluded with russia
Obama Colluded with Russia
Poland Speech was amazeballs
I woke up at 4:30 AM for that shit
Mussies arent so fuzzie wuzzie
I'm here for you user
LETS GO NOW BOIS

i thought you loved freedom of speech?

They have to wake up at some point, welcome our new brother

Ill share u my two favorite meems
breddy drunk so dont hate on da syntax

This is me and a Swedish QT around the election.

(((gatekeeper)))

fugg I just saw a few others
mind if i post?
2/???

This is some pretty good OC. The "DRUMFH IS DONE" posts were getting pretty old.

dis is relly jelly to the dindu thing today
also bump
3/????

My girlfriend and I actually went to violent anti Trump protests, I thought I was doing the right thing. I remember saying it would be fun to do for Christmas.

lurk more

Well user, Sup Forums has always been your home, you just didn't know it until recently. Marriage has enough stress anyway, even w.o. political differences. And, you certainly don't want to censor yourself in your own house. Give yourself a pat on the back, and find a girl that can be molded into a shape of your own choosing. You'll be happier.

I guess that means troll post? I goggled OC. I can promise you this is 100% true. She even sent me a screen cap of the text she sent to my sister (another liberal)

Welcome. I'm glad we continue to turn people over - i used to be a cucked loser in the Bay Area who believed that Gaddafi deserved to be overthrown.

Welcome home Pham, that bitch wasn't the one, wait till u find a like minded woman now, it will be amazing

Fuck off shill. We welcome converts.

I have no seen anything about gaddafi, i assume he was a bad dude. Or is it just like the Assad bullshit?

Sorta yeah, after three years together you are a common law couple, like being married in the eye of the law without being actually married, and benefits the woman only (unless you like tax cuts without paying for a ring I guess)

YOU'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

awh he saved tha kitty
4/???

Pretty much. Listen to Gaddafi's speeches; after transforming Libya from a feudalist hellhole to a modern nation, he called out Zionism and lifted Libya off the USD, so (((they))) had to put him down.

this is the power of the red pill

I debated my lefty friend at my last job (he worked for me, so I could say anything easily) for a whole year on this shit and he didn't buy it. Until Trumps inauguration speech then he's all
>you know, that was pretty good, maybe he can actually do this shit. I kind of like this new brand of fascism
It's not fasci- you know what? Cool I'm glad you're on my side now

Don't forget you're here forever. You can leave this board, leave the website. But once you know, you know. There are no happy red pills, but they are the meth of information. You can never leave and never forget.

Sorry your girlfriend left you bro, but here's another red pill for your tummy...if she loved you..she would consider your arguments and not jump ship as soon as she disagreed. That was the best test you could have given her and she failed it. I also see you're new at this, given how quick you tried to redpill your girlfriend. Next time, find a good girl, perhaps one that doesn't have 10 cocks on call (probably the reason she left so quick)..which means lowering your standards maybe to a high 7 to 9, and slowly redpilling through the years. With a stable conservative wife, you'll finally have financial stability, and a happy family. Good luck

Also, why the fuck would you vote democrat after the Bernie election fraud case? You clearly have low IQ.

Here. Watch this.youtu.be/zTGTL5hftYY

That's right, it's a hidden kind of badass, nigger.

i just wanted to make the post, tell my story. im sure similar has happened to others.

small things unlisted I have mentioned over several weeks. it was not just today, but i was a smart ass today. she might come around, but I wont allow Trump hate back into my home. As for why I voted democrat after Bernie, was because I did not read or believe wikileaks up until maybe May...recently

I know that feel brah. Similar story but I was converted longer ago.

Came to troll, got second hand redpilled.

PS Joe Mcarthy did nothing wrong.

You have to get the liberal women to wake up. It's a process just like starting out here. You can't just say I hate niggers and muzzies right in front of them before you have conditioned them first. Rookie mistake. We have to save the white woman more than anything, not let them degenerate on their own. Give them the irrefutable facts, and show them the lies, and they will come around.

I do not think my girlfriend has a chance of dropping in any of her liberal beliefs. I'm more open minded than most.

Ghadafi was a hero.

Share the Bernie sanders one that one gets me every time

if you have any good videos or articles to read on the subject, I will check them out. Does not look like I'm gonna get laid tonight. I do not do drugs or drink. Nothing to do. I'm surrounded by it out here around me. I have not had a drink since 2008....feels good.

>I don't care that my gf left me
>I only care about saving the west

Few moments later...

>Looks like i'm not gonna get laid tonight =/
Oh, I'm sorry, did you think this was your personal blog? It is not.

It was a joke. Do you get out much?

Your thread is shit mate.

Not much different than your countries military then.

You almost succeeded but she should have been 6 months pregnant before telling her

If she can't take her head out of the sand after all the harsh truths are revealed, fine let her go, but even Morpheus gave Neo the red pills before he revealed Neo's purpose and he still threw up and had a hard time coming to terms with it. Don't put the cart before the horse.

jokes on you I don't like any of you people, been coming here for 4 years

>HAHA hello fellow LOSERS
>I came here to laugh at yall
>Then I decided to sperg out and just spew whatever groupthink I read because I am too weak to hold any real opinions of my own.
>Haha I'm one of you now. Will you guys be my gf tonight?
>Check out my weak baby tier "NO U" bantz

Quality thread m8. A grown 32 year old man reads 12 year old satire and discovers the wonders of identity politics.
I'm conservative and half of the young rightwingsters here are retards and everyone knows it.

>JEWS JEWS JEWS KIKES SHILLS
>NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
>IDENTITY POLITICS IDENTITY POLITICS
>14/88 WE MUST ENSURE THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE
>POLICE SUCK. FUCK OFF BOOTLICKERS. RACE WAR NOW.

Yeah... being ironically right wing isn't conservative. Try actually reading a book that can describe to you what the constitution is and why it is so important.

The following is an album composed of infographic filled with stastics and facts.

Pass it on and save the white race.

imgur.com/a/BAQNf

THE WEST WILL NEVER BE BROKEN.

>"former" libshit Commiefornian oldfag
KYS faggot

Welcome to the realm of logic, brother.

Nice larp fgt.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing and criticizing Trump. Just make sure you don't become a reddit tier faggot that worships the ground he walks on. Don't forget that Kushner is a major player controlling elements and is Talmudic Jew... Ivanka conerted.

Your next redpill is the JQ. Its a really hard pill to swallow but you'll come to understand that we fought the wrong side in WW2.

>Constitution
>An-Cap

That was beautiful

NINTENDO IS HONORARY

>Identity politics
You disappoint me.

You must be a masochist, then.

Welcome brother, don't look back

But we love you! Biggest smoochies to you and snuggies and wuggies and all fluffy stuff

i think the problem in Europe and Canada is that they dont have free speech and will be jailed or fined if they speak out against Islam.....Top of the Constitution is free speech and guns for a reason.

That describes most of the people in this thread I'd wager

Powerful stuff, thank you user.

Women need to be given the red pill over time, not all at once. Slip in a little at breakfast, slip in a little on dates, slip in a little in bed, slip in a little whenever the opportunity arises. If she argues, try to calm her down and talk to her again later. Leave things that stick in her mind. Point out things she may not immediately notice and why those things are important. If she is smart, she will come around eventually, but always remember that women do not come to the redpill naturally. They must be given it like conditioning because women are social chameleons and will change themselves for you if they think it is worth it and what you're saying and doing makes sense to them.
It's easier with a girl who already grew up conservative but converting a feminist is Dark Souls nightmare mode.

>Kekistani flag
>making fun of Identity politics

You disappoint your father.

user, we told you redpill someone little by little. Like we did you. Women are children, they aren't to be blamed for this. You just need to redpill them slowly

ISIS IS ISRAEL
ANTIFA IS JEWISH SOCKPUPPET TERROR

women are trash
>deciding what is better for american pollitics
and they go
>HE SAID MEAN THINGS, HE'S A BADDIE
women shouln't involve in pollitics, giving them the right to vote was a mistake

Amazing how you only judge posts by flags and nothing else.
Yet somehow claim to be anything more than a pseudo-intellectual practicing identity politics.

>losing pussy over Sup Forumsitics
Your autistic trump supporting reddit tier faggotry was the most retarded thing I've ever heard
Sure the liberal media and the muslims and shitskins are shit and full of lies, but you can't change anything by being a republicuck
You might as well take your head out of an oven and stick it in your ass, instead of doing the right thing picking your head up and sticking the Jews in that oven
Or up your ass
Whichever you prefer

t.virgin highschooler