Give me one good reason he wouldn't be a good president

Give me one good reason he wouldn't be a good president.

>inb4 "he's j-jewish"

Rational arguments only please.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/06/17/news/companies/mark-zuckerberg-donation-dreamers-undocumented/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a9rrQqLUefA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a hook-nosed kike

he's jewish
hello my brethren

he wants to increase gibs when we should be eradicating them

He was probably inspired to do it when he realized normies really are cattle and trusted him, the dumb fucks.

Right.

See what I mean?

You idiots claim to champion rationality and factual evidence but No, no you don't.

You're full of shit *and* mentally ill.

he is connected to the armed break ins relating to occulus rift and facebook geolocational data.

He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is...

He wants to redistribute wealth while keeping his own.

Essentially, he wants to demolish the hard-working middle class.

Also, I genuinely believe that he does not care about being president.

he also defended CP being on Facebook.

Sorry that we've moved past the medieval era where we would've just left lowly peasants to die in gutters. Move to Russia if you like the idea of that so much.

Because he's been groomed by our enemies?

he's not even human, look at him.

Facebook has been guilty of numerous invasions of privacy violations and misuse of user data. The guy became a billionaire by selling the personal info of literally hundreds of millions of people.

If you value privacy at all you would never want this asshole to have political power. He will wipe his ass with the 4th amendment and the bill of rights in general.

Fuck him.

>debates begin
>Zuckerburg literally chokes on his own saliva before he's able to say anything
>Falls on floor, red face
>Pisses and shits his pants
>His asian wife comes out and changes his man-diapers on stage
>Pats him on the back, tells him he's a big boy and is very important
>Okay back on track
>"Ahem ... America belongs to the Jews!"

>kike
>manlet
>charisma black hole

>A fucking leaf telling an American to leave
Reeeeeee

Nice argument fuckface.

All he's ever done is make a website

The way he runs his company is more than enough proof as to why he would be a self-indulgent leader

give one reason why he would be a good president first.
sage, for reasons of kikery

>charisma black hole

Quite on the contrary. He's a multibillionaire who created and runs one of the most successful companies in all of human existence. You don't get there without charisma. Without pizzazz.

Because he's a high level, progressive, NWO Jew.

He's unqualified by age?

Also a cunt.

>Russia
Really user, you can't be that clueless

*stole a website

He's successful, charming, charismatic, and simply brilliant. He's the American dream all wrapped up into a single man. Plus his opinions are extremely sound.

What more could you want?

I'm actually very well read thank you very much. Unlike you I get information from outside this festering hub of mental illness.

He's a kike

I have a theory that there's really just one leaf, who makes all the fucking leaf posts.

An amoral pedophile would make a great president.

This

Kike

Because he hasn't learned.

Sells his user's information to big companies to make himself rich. If we put him in the driving seat how long before he sells the entire US out? I can see this guy getting on very well with the EUSSR, just like Trudeau and Macron.

He's like Charles Foster Kane. He supports communication and love and peace and all that shit as long as he's the one secretly controlling it all.

>leaf
>implying he knows US Presidential timber from a Mexican landscaper

Why don't you give us one good reason why he would be a good president, other than he made the LiveJournal clone that stupid people decided to use because it had no features and therefore they couldn't fuck it up?

Because using rationality and evidence you can determine that because he's a Jew he is bad news for white people

very funny.

He's of Judaic faith

I'm sure this is some of that legendary canadian sarcasm but none of those things have anything to do with someone's politics

Qualifications:
>Knows PHP
>

because he married an ugly bitch but he is very rich

Because FB helps Pakistan kill people for blasphemy against Islam. Just saying.....

He won't honor and doesn't value the Constitution.

> "this nigga has 11 figures s m h t b h f a m"

because he's a soulless reptilian

>getting along with Europe is BAD
You hypocrites only like peaceful foreign relations when it's with dictatorships you clowns support. Like the Russian bear.

He has blackmail material on the entire planet you dumbfuck

Why do you think that being jewish isn't a good argument for why he shouldn't be President? They're al crooks, rats, cunning bastards that want nothing but immediate gain. Some are fine, see Fisher. But most are just the Gentiles of the big Jews, they obey and ovey because they've been paid for crying for 60 years and they won't stop at that.

Almost forgot: Into the oven you go, leaf.
I really shouldn't have tried to debate a leaf, it always ends up the same way, no debate with OP. :(

>kike
>doesn't believe in anonymity
>ugly af

/thread

>Rational arguments only please.
he's a jew

>zuckerdroid
>implying he's downloaded enough human emotions to pass as sentient

what would his platform even be?

Wow, 1939 called, they want their rhetoric back.

Give your fucking head a shake and go outside. Your worldview is HATED and VILIFIED. AND SO ARE YOU.

FUCKING LOOK AT HIM

Does that look like a President to you? You think people are going to take the day off work to vote for a twelve year old? NO

Run him though. I hope he gets the nomination. President Facebook will not only get destroyed but his platform will lose half its users. Have fun

Not to mention this cuck probably doesn't even own one gun, and is probably against them, yet has a hired army protecting him.

Kike detected.

He's a prime Democratic candidate.

you voted for trudeau
or bait

How about he is an untrustworthy sack of shit, who needs to be facefucked with a brick?

Lack of privacy. Lack of rights. C'mon. He is like the Liberal Ross Perot. It's not going to happen.

i guess it would fit back in to the narrative that Trump broke about usually having butt ugly first ladies.

Better question being, why should an out-of-touch autist who has less than a decade of actual business experience as well as zero political experience (even Trump had to deal with politicians for decades before running for office) have any reason to run for president and what the fuck would make him any good at it?

I mean, sure, he's great at datamining and selling your info to the highest bidder, but you can't give a real reason why he's any more qualified than the dude who wipes my windows down after I get through the car wash.

I voted for NDP but I'm voting Trudeau next election.

This bait?
>charming
>charismatic
>simply brilliant

Simply brilliant is not a compelling argument for why someone should be president.

These a synonyms whi

Because he will just steal the idea of being president instead of working on it for the democrats

Do you want 1984 to be reality
Then he's your guy
Also running a social media site isn't a qualification for president

And what is your rethoric, sir? Great ad hominem btw.

He was a dick to Hawaiians just so he could make his giant beach property even more giant and private

You get the "Potato of the Day" award for that.

Anti-American, communist globalist kike.

This kike commie hates America.

money.cnn.com/2015/06/17/news/companies/mark-zuckerberg-donation-dreamers-undocumented/index.html

This anti-American communist kike is literally feeding the brown skinned mexishit cockroaches that are infesting this country.

What does this kike care? It lives in a nice white area while the rest of us suffer under the brown skinned Latrino infestation.

Fuck this anti-American filthy globalist jew kike....he's owned by the same deep state/establishment that owns Clinton.

Leaf

Great fallacy fallacy.

My rhetoric is neo liberal rationality.

His career and claim to fame is creating Jew book. A massive network that sells users info to companies and the government, often unbeknownst to the user. Zuckerberg believes that 1984 is a utopian novel.
He is also a beta male cuck. He makes no connection to voters, especially blacks and Latinos. Democrats would be better suited running the creator of World Star HipHop

>Leaf

Getting along with Europe would be fine if it weren't for the idiots in charge that you have to agree with. Being friendly with the unelected EU pensioners is fucking worthless.

Leafs getting involved in American politics..... Piss off and save your own country that's going to hell, and have fun paying 1.5 as much on everything that we do

OP isn't allowed to inb4, basic fucking rule newfag

he is jewish

this

He's never lived in the "real world" and he isnt fit to reconcile with the factory worker

/thread

Amen

How's it going to hell exactly?

You say I can't talk about America because I'm Canadian, but you're an expert on Canada?

please dont say "let it be done" to this satanism

He's Jewish.

what kind of low life piece of shit must you be to unironically shill for Mark Zuckerberg

The irish arent even immigrating to canada anymore, we only follow the guns and the shekels 3rd worlder

Nice projection. I think he's our sides answer to Trump.

Please let him run. Please.

Fucking elect him then Mr Leaf, but his shitfuckery with wikipedia links during the 2016 election shows his untrustworthy douchebag nature. Check into his 700 acre land grab from native Hawaiians to see what a prick he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9rrQqLUefA

What the heck was that? Well, that was Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg, pandering in Mandarin. As we told you last week, Zuckerberg is trying hard to get China's ban on Facebook lifted, and these are the lengths he will go to.

ersonally I could care less about Zuck's pandering to the panda nation, in any language he likes. What makes me loathe and despise the guy is his pandering to America-haters like George Soros, and his funding and advocacy for open borders and the displacement of American workers.

a paid soros, whom you and I are both bumping a thread for, making him "productive"

just find an interesting thread or dont post, i found this interesting for ironic reasons

What's your source? Let me guess - infowars

Once again, you've given -zero- reasons why he's qualified beyond being rich and a famous personality.

Is that what the Democrats have been reduced to? Since you've already changed your story (I GONNA VOTE TRUDEAU! / ZUCK IS OUR GUY) and shown to just be another liberal US twat proxyfagging as a retarded Canadian, you've got a lot of explaining to do.

So, let's hear it, or shut the fuck up and shoot yourself in the face - give us some VALID reasons for what makes Zuck more qualified than anyone else beyond the fact you're practically blowing him, and we'll continue. If not, just kill yourself, I'm sure you've got a bottle or two of aspirin tucked in your medicine cabinet.

He's a reptile

Because he has made a business out of controlling and manipulating informaton for personal gain, as well as being an cold calculating globalist cunt. Sounds a perfect president to fuck the us to pieces

That's a rational argument actually.
Look what they did to Russia, look how Israel would never stand without american support.

>everyone I don't like is a dictator