Sup Forums's protection of Reddit

Although I am still fairly new to Sup Forums, its been clear to me from the stat that Sup Forums despises Reddit and it's users. However, with the recent CNN blackmail, Sup Forums is surprisingly defending the redditor that created the original gif. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU
twitter.com/HansassholeSolo/status/882987021098078208
youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The enemy of my enemy is a retarded manchild that sometimes makes us laugh and furthers our political goals into becoming the third reich.

When worse comes to worst us shitposters stick together.

Why don't they understand this?

Sup Forums is protecting anonymity. What's the alternative? Allow people in the media to threaten citizens who exercise their rights of free speech?

How can a father hate his intellectually deficient child?

No. We must protect reddit and use it to manipulate the normies.

>Although I am still fairly new to Sup Forums
Get out.

>Sup Forums is surprisingly defending the redditor
You are fucking daft.

Go back.

Fact

CNN declared war on anons, bud. Pol simply dont want to look like a bunch of chickens and turn them down is all. We'll all see how it goes. Should be interesting.

That Redditor was a pollack in all but name. His post about fapping to muslims getting carpet-bombed made me chuckle.

I honestly don't care

>redditor that created the original gif
Trump posted a video with sound. Obviously the gif was made from the video, not the other way around. How come everyone is so retarded?

GET OFF OUR BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE REDDITOR FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

First they came for X but I did nothing then they came for Y etc....

for the lulz senpai. Why else would we do it?

this. they're our retarded cousins, but what CNN did is fucking shit they don't even deserve.

Homo faggot

Its like having a retarded neighbor.
You hate the kid, but if a bully starts picking on your retarded neighbor you defend the retard.

Nobody is defending reddit.

Newfags are weak and lack discipline. The election attracted a lot of MAGApedes who are sympathetic with a broader internet subculture. They are too new to embrace Sup Forums's Chaotic Evil philosophy. Right now, they are embarrassing all of us by association, but they will be useful once they give up on the delusion that anyone in power is on their side.

honestly mostly reddit users larping here are the ones defending reddit, they came under attack then came here to shill for help

saged

we defend retards, they can only count to potato.

That much is obvious.
>posting a thumbnail
kys

He didn't "create the gif" you imbecile, he just tweeted it. The gif was floating around these parts a year ago.

This picture explains it all.

True. Reddit is our pharmacy for dispensing redpills.

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

All this Reddit-Sup Forums rivalry is simply teenage sperges LARPing over virtual territory.
It doesn't mean anything.

CNN attacked an innocent individual for making a meme.
If they didn't predict this reaction, they're truly retarded. (Not saying they aren't, but this typa drama is good for their ratings, I'm sure.)

Well put. Freedom of speech and anonymity is worth protecting, ignorant fucks will never understand.

>pol
>chaotic evil
>calling others newfags

Yet pol has historically been chaotic neutral. Pol stopped pedos from distributing CP and assisted FBI in tracking pedo rings, as well as /sg/ essentially calling in bombs on jihadists. We've also pushed several people to suicide and doxxed others, leading to RL violence against them.

All this stupid fucking shit about us liking reddit recently is fucking dumb as fuck. We're not helping reddit, anything that happens to "help reddit" is just our goals temporarily aligning.

>Pol doesn't care about people burning alive, just who is burning and who is doing the burning

DIE, BUG.

youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU

You forgot to make him black

>protecting reddit

I'm actively trying to false flagg CNN into doxxing him so he gets attacked by leftist and goes down as a Martyr:
twitter.com/HansassholeSolo/status/882987021098078208

Mind you I'm not doing a very good job of it..... but the point is; we are by no means protecting him!

rake yourself

because fuck cnn

The user base is basically identical and while i personally never go to Reddit, i see tons uf us on the 9gag fresh page too. Cause that's where i spread my pro trump, pro nationalism memes.

Fighting the good fight.

I can't make reddit more BASED than Sup Forums

The guy is a faggot that apologized for posting a fucking gif, if I knew how to I would doxx him myself for being a pathetic shit. Then again mocking cnn is always welcome so I'm in for this.

I don't speak at all for anyone on this board. Shitposter must protect shitposters. Even if they're part of a jerk-circle and pretty much is one of the most annoying parts internet.

Because the majority of the current Sup Forums users all come from plebbit.

The board is at least 90% reddit users here for the CNN gayness at the moment.
I just came in here to see if it had slowed yet so I can get back to posting nigger gore and jew memes

Principle
and lulz

It must be those Trump guys who appeared here this year. I've been a steadfast supporter of the ever so reliable CNN for at least ten years now and I know many other of "polsters" have been, too.

CNN is a bigger fish than some internet figth

War makes strange bed fellows, little one.

Not to suck my own dick here but I've found this to objectively true and it's why Iike this place. This place being anonymous means your ideas are all that matter. People who come here are actually attracted to that. When someone else is bickering like this shit with reddit and cnn, your typical Sup Forums poster is going to pick the side that they feel is objectively correct rather than which side more closely aligns with their ideology. Most of Reddit hates leDonald for being too conservative, and most of pol hates them for being a bunch of faggots, so it's not like anyone here sided with them because they like them.

It's like if I don't like my neighbor but he gets his home invaded. I'm still going to call the police and intervene if I have to before they get there. It's not cause I like him. I just want to shoot some home invaders.

>Because the majority of the current shit quality board's users all come from plebbit.
ftfy

Sup Forums and reddit users are 70% the same. It has always been that way but people here think that they are special snowflakes with unique and edgy ideas.

There are times when enemies must come together to fight a greater evil, and in doing so, we become closer as allies, though our opinions do not reflect.

>Pol stopped pedos from distributing CP and assisted FBI in tracking pedo rings

Because pol hates degeneracy, not because it loves children

>/sg/ essentially calling in bombs on jihadists

Because pol hates muslims, not because it hates terrorism

>We're not helping reddit

You're defending a redditor from being doxxed by cnn, even though a war between cnn and reddit is win/win for pol.

Make all the excuses you want, you are their personal army defending your fellow MAGApedes.

It pisses off liberals. That's pretty much it.

Also the people here are basically just redditors that like the words faggot and nigger a lot more. Don't forget that you faggots hide behind your anonymity because you "afwade" your mommies will find out you're closet racists.

We're not defending reddit. CNN is parading it like a hanged corpse as a warning to those who stand against it. We've simply appropriated that corpse and are beating them with it.

99% chance He's one of us who happened to have a Reddit account

CNN found he posted the infograph on how CNN and MSM are Jew controlled. Do you think the average "le ethnic nationalist based black man not all Jews" Redditor posts that?
He had anti Jew shit under his account that's why they're making an example of him and with that anti Jew content if he's not one of us he was 5 minutes away from becoming one of us

I have several Twitter Facebook and Reddit accounts for helping to push our cause. If I was doxxed and they said I was from Reddit or from Twitter I wouldn't correct them and say "no I'm from Sup Forums Sup Forums"

reddit tourists from le_donald in support of le god emperor xDD

If you actually care about hating reddit in this day and age, you're pretty silly. Sure, for the most part I hate a lot about them, such as how they constantly making nothing of value and just repost old shit, how the structure of both their boards as well as the voting system lead to echo chambers, and how their style of posting, but if you're an adult its really not something to get worked up by. Like, shit man it's a website, that's all. Stop pretending like we're rival gangs with them. I even on the rare occasion go on one of their D&D boards that creates custom classes and such. It's doesn't really matter unless you have some sort of severe autism

Because summer. I hate fucking summer.

KYS NEWfag..... Fucking LeL

youtube.com/watch?v=WamlVPbUTUA

This

How do you know he's not from here? Not uncommon for us to have accounts on other social media etc sites and you don't figure out that someone posts on Sup Forums by tracking their Reddit account

Sup Forums isn't so much defending the redditor as standing against a piece of shit "news" corporation for creepily tracking down a meme-maker and holding a dox threat over his head. The fact that the guy posted on reddit is incidental.

Freedom > 1 Redditor

>redditor is a reifag
Like pottery. Also there's a reason why reddit isn't welcome in Sup Forums, which you would know if you weren't a newfag.

It's actually better to watch the news organization crumble. Considering Reddit is leftard trash for the most part it's not a full fledged war between CNN and Reddit just CNN and trump supporters on Reddit. They get taken down its a meh and not even really a victory since leftard Reddit is still active. On the other hand if we take down a MSM news source it will be a victory Sup Forums hasn't had before

>>Because summer. I hate fucking summer.
liar

You think we are defending reddit? If reddit died tomorrow I'd be laughing my ass off.

It wasn't the fact that CNN did this to reddit that caused are wrath it was the fact CNN did what they did. It was irrelevant who they did it too.

Plus I fucking hate CNN with a passion.

We're simply sick of cnn.

Cnn attacked a dude that made a great gif, not unlike one you'd see here

>How do you know he's not from here?
Because he was dumb enough to post enough personal info on lebit to get himself doxed. Though that's not an argument really seeing how many idiots here fall for obvious shill threads here.

>defending a redditor from being doxxed

Because pol hates liberal media, not because it loves reddit

>war between CNN and reddit is win/win for pol

Not really, because reddit is hopelessly incompetent and idealistic as a group and it's filled with normies, who can't achieve anything by themselves. Ultimately, reddit is meaningless, but doing shit to cause MSM outlets to lose their grip on the political and social narrative is more important than not doing so just because

>personal army defending your fellow MAGApedes

he called out the kikes, good enough

We accomplish this by posting thousands of nasty pictures....we could do more

>this typa drama is good for their ratings, I'm sure.
Are you really sure about that?

fpbp

>You forgot to make him black
Who? Sup Forums or the donald?

who fucking cares what website someone posts shit too... this divide and slide shit is pathetic

Free speech and anonymity threatened.
How can you be this daft
Chanology was started because the church of Scientology attacked free speech. Cant think of any instances Sup Forums went after somebody for attacking anonymity this but this isn't the first for that either.

I hate when people poison the discussion like this. "CNN just blackmailed a private citizen. That's fucked up."
>Oh so you're defending reddit now?
Huh? Reddit as a webite barely has anything to do with this story. I have to assume that people who put out this kind of disinfo are Jews, because no one else would be sneaky enough to distort the issue in that way.

i just want to masturbate to bogdanoffs in peace

Who cares about reddit. This is just a cassus belli to push CNN's shit in with no repercussions.

I lurk pol more than I post at Reddit. I'll say this the nazi virgin shtick comes across as disingenuous and bitch made much of the time. I just don't buy it much of the time, even though the Jewish question is real. I don't post on either much, but like getting my news unfiltered.
I'll say this, there is literally nothing worse than r/Sup Forums, its like the shallow end of a public pool full of kikes pissing themselves

Because Sup Forums is full of newfags who haven't had enough Nazbol pills yet.

Become a Nazbol today
>No degeneracy
>Racial sovereignty
>Lolbertarians and other liberals get sent to Gulags where they learn how to work
Becoming a Nazbol means you transcend the left-right paradigm. nobody on Sup Forums can oppose your arguments because Nazbol arguments are correct.

Sup Forums so mad that TD is getting all the attention.. You guys mad TD is considered the most alt-right forum on the world wide web? Yah you mad. You mad TD is meme'ing 10x harder, 10x media attention, 10 times your drive to MAGA?? yeah U mad.

They're like a little brother. We bully them mercilessly, but god dammmit we're the only ones allowed to do it.

instead of using the power hidden within memes for war, shouldnt we use it to go to the stars?

Never pass up an opportunity to attack your enemies. READ RULES FOR RADICALS ALREADY.

hey Sup Forums tell us more about how we have to breed more white children when 92% of you haven't even touched the opposite sex this year.. Tell me more.

so what is their stance on the Autonomous Oblast?

checked by myself

Because Reddit is ours to destroy. Not some jew network.

Legendary post

May kek have mercy on us all

They hate reddit because they used to be on reddit, but they've moved on. Theyre over it. Like a terrible ex. Now they're just bitter

this website is hereby dead

Fuck off CNN. Everyone hates you. It doesn't matter what fucking internet club it is. You're literally fake news. You're not just biased or left leaning news, you're fake fucking news with fake stories and overblown echo chamber rhetoric nonsense.

Ideological proxy in this case. We conveniently get to fight without being a target against the idea/precedent of a person being the target of a dox by a major corporation for creating and sharing memes because the memes are really getting under their skin and we make the really top shelf, spiciest of the spicy kind of memes.

i visit both reddit and Sup Forums

Nobody is defending Reddit, we are defending the concept of memes, freedom of speech and anonymity. Propoganda outlets like CNN publicly threatening some kid because he made some dumb meme is ludicrous. If they get away with it it would only allow them to go after this website next.

If you posted even once on reddit you have to fuck off back there.

>helped reddit

Because Sup Forums hates MSM and saw the chance to lash out