Does "African cuisine" exist?

It seems like every region of the world has its own unique cuisine except for sub-Saharan African.

Italian cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Thai cuisine, Peruvian cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Indian cuisine, etc etc. -- these are all real and all have some tasty dishes that many people enjoy.

But try to name a single unique cuisine from sub-Saharan Africa. Is the level of civilization there so primitive that they can't even get cooking right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, someone is gonna post the mosquito webm now.

Ethiopian rules

crackas stole all our technology now all we got to eat is dirt we need dem reparations

Black Americans inherited their food from whites, naturally

my favorite sub-Saharan African meal for when im on a budget

It's mostly plantain, rice, spices, and meat tbqh.

Ethiopia has some Arab/Caucasoid influence though.

Ibex

Mud cakes probably originated in Africa

>he hasn't tried week-old goat meat on a stick

African food is usually various types of soups and stews. Pretty starchy ingredients flavored with peppers are used. Chicken and goat are the most commonly eaten meats, and beef is usually for big stuff like weddings or Christmas. The classic west african meal is composed of Fufu, Jollof Rice, and Groundnut stew. Ethiopian food is pretty fire too.

t. Ghanaian

>mosquito webm now.
Pls no.

You mean its not fried chicken, black eyed peas, chitlens and watermelon?

Sheeeeiiiiiittttt

yeah, other africans

Accurate. Don't forget yams, we fucking love yams. Entire holidays are still devoted to the miracle crop.

Yam is very good. It's rich in folic acid which is excellent in so many ways.

By sub-Saharan, OP means everything that is south of the Saharan desert; i.e. every Black African.

So, before Whitey imported you to pick cotton and you were given Chitlins and Watamela; what do you have to show of it?

Pic related.

Yea they actually do have cuisine and no word of a lie some of it is actually pretty good.

A kid from highschool told me Somali food was good but I just attributed it to him being a dirty poor stoner degenerate who'd eat anything, years later I filled my belly with some Somali food at a work potluck. Was good. They have nice spices but it didn't stink like Indian food.
They make this thin sweetbread bread like pancakes or crapes and you eat it with rice.

Are you hiding a rare flag or have you moved?

Won't get into the debunked pasta you posted, but we lived (and still do in many places) on what we could raise in our gardens and farms. This was usually supplemented by livestock such as sheep, goats, cattle, and chickens. Where it was reasonable we would hunt as well. The introduction of Southeast Asian crops and later American crops like corn allowed the population to shoot up.

Ethiopian food is pretty bomb.

>he hasn't had Ethiopian food
that is a shame.

that looks unimaginably bad

Not even Ethiopians have had Ethiopian food.

They eat the stuff your dumbfucks send over there.
Cultural appropiation.

looks like diarrhea.

Those holes gave me that itchy feeling, like the phobia you get from that shit. Fuck you.

Youre trying way too hard.

yes, consists of bugs, borderline inevitable veggies, and a variety of ebola and HIV infected meats

>mosquito_burgers.webm

Nigger blokes invented sucking other blokes cocks.

Injera is the sponge with which I wish I could eat all my food.

OP wants to eat sand, let him eat sand

I saw a national geographic where niggers were catching flys and making them into a paste, then cooking them into cakes.

This. Ethiopian food is actually pretty based

Don't forget that Kool Aid. Helps keep that melanin dark boi

> t. Stupid nigger

It's disgusting. All people I know that go to Africa lose 10kg and after a month eat in Chinese restaurants. Yes, there are Chinese restaurants in the middle of the Sahel.

It's basically poor man's Indian food but everything is sour

you mean dirt?

Amazing proteins I've heard.

Ethiopian food is delicious

Dumb American has never tried amything else thant Burgers apparently. Why ask if Africans have cousine if you don't know shit about food.
(Pretty sure that dish originates from the Arabs tho)

Egypt actually.

Goat head stew is really fucking good if served at near-boiling temperatures.

>scooped an eye out of a boiling goat-head and ate it
>tastes amazing, almost like a salty shrimp
10/10 would boil another mammals head again

i got diahrea just from looking at that, thanks

That image gave me ebola.

Historically, the most commonly consumed African food is the cum of European men

Ethiopian food is amazing stuff. If it makes you uncomfortable you can just say it's due to Arab influence and being a key part of the spice route.

Doro wat is amazing as well.

Got any good recipes?

>Does "African cuisine" exist?
Nobody posted the mosquito hamburger webm?

Ethiopia isn't sun-saharan Afirca

MoimoiorMoin-Moinis aNigeriansteamed beanpudding made from a mixture of washed and peeledblack-eyed peas,onionsand fresh ground peppers (usually a combination ofbell peppers andchiliorscotch bonnet). It is a protein-rich food that is a staple in Nigeria.

It originates from West Africa.

It certainly is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa

That looks fucking disgusting.

how's the fridge working, user?