Irishman Who Overstayed Visa by 10 Years Finally Deported

WHITES BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4672924/Irishman-lived-US-illegally-decade-deported.html

>"A prominent Irishman who lived illegally in Boston for more than 15 years has been deported, sparking fear and anxiety within the state's sizable Irish expat community."

>"John Cunningham, a 38-year-old electrical contractor, was deported to Ireland on Wednesday night, a spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed on Thursday."

>"Cunningham, who overstayed his 90-day visit in 2000, was arrested at his home on June 16 after he failed to appear in court following a $1,300 dispute with a customer."

>"He appeared on the RTE TV show Prime Time in March about Irish citizens in the US illegally, saying: 'All of a sudden, you turn around and then too much time has gone by and you start to realize what is going to be in store for yourself for the future.'"

NOT ANYMORE! Why do White complain about the Mexican menace when their own compatriots are living off of our taxpayer dollars? How long will we ignore this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have to go back.

dura lex sed lex

>illegal immigrant
>gtfo

obligatory
>Irish
>white

Irish should be deported second last, after Britons.

nazi potato here, anybody stupid enough to not renew their visa can get fucked for all i care

GO HOME PADDIES

He was illegal. He got deported. That's the law.

White, black, hispanic, whatever. You illegal, you leave.

The Irish have a lower IQ than U.S. Hispanics.

>lives in country for more than a decade illegally
>doesn't bother to fill out paperwork to avoid deportation
>people get assblasted about this when immigration comes knocking

What did they expect to happen?

I dont see the problem with this

irish, wops, wetbacks, coons, all have to go back if illegal. How hard is the word ILLEGAL to understand for retard liberals

no such thing as renewing the visa. he'd have to go back.

no such thing as filling the paperwork and becoming legal. he'd have to back.

Trumps still racist!

How many illegal mexicans are there to illegal irish? Leftists can't stop sounding like morons.

that's what should happen when you nig it up in someone else's country

America's already dwindling proportion of whites just went down a little more. Meanwhile Pedro, Luis, Jorge and their families have probably gotten through the southern border in the time it took me to compose this post.

Nice one America.

bait, but I'll bite because I'm in buttfuck nowhere and need something to do.

I'll say this in which I'm speaking for 99% of Trump supporters: Illegal immigrants should get the fuck out, regardless of ethnic background.

If you're a spic and you hopped the border, fuck off.

If you're a drunk Irishman and you overstayed your visa, get the fuck out.

If you're a chink who snuck into the country on a crate transported over the pacific, get the fuck out.

If you're ILLEGALLY here in any and all senses of the word, fuck off.

Whites didn't get BTFO, we've been BTFO'ing you retards forever, and Trump is staying true to his word and his stances on illegal immigration. Not illegal Mexican immigration like you libtard fuckups want to believe.

Try living in reality.

kek this is a great way to reject the notion that the deportations are racist

so he has to go home after breaking the law.
big deal

;^)

You graph is inaccurate though. Since it is a hodgepodge of different IQ studies all selectively graphed in one chart the data is misrepresented. The IQ data for US Hispanics is from a Ruston and Jensen study and the IQ data for Ireland is from a Lynn study. Each of the different studies from your pic will have variations on the IQ data for each of their overlapping racial and ethnic cases.

This is an incredibly bad representation of important information.

in your reality, they aren't leaving anytime soon ese

>irish
>white

He broke the law. He should be deported.

There are more Mexicans doing it than white men. SAGE

It's not like it takes 3 hours to get all illegals out, I don't care how long it takes.

As long as they know they aren't welcome and something will eventually be done/is currently being done to get them out.

>Irish
>White

pick one

It's never been about race. ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL. Some of the most die hard patriots iknow are minorities. My black stepdad wears his MAGA cap proudly every day, I don't have a racist bone in my body. If you want to come here do it LEGALLY. I'll take a based legal mexican over any illegal white scumbag anyway

>edgy
>faggot

pick one or both

>living off of our taxpayer dollars?
>John Cunningham, a 38-year-old electrical contractor

Yeah, he was really living off taxpayer dollars

You can get a waiver if you hvs 10 years continuous residence and no criminal history

>Why do White complain about the Mexican menace when their own compatriots are living off of our taxpayer dollars?
Where did the tax dollars come from in the first place? Mostly whites.

I know people that know him. He's done pretty well for himself. He was just a fucking idiot and went on tv

8/10

>tfw they still havent found my irish step grandmother that has been in america for over 80 years.

I agree. Any and all illegal immigrants in any countries should be deported.

The only country I know that actively campaigns against enforcing it's own immigration laws is America.

>my black stepdad

I will put it in terms you may understand, chapito:

America = white country
Working white immigrants = good
Brown people = bad

>NOT ANYMORE! Why do White complain about the Mexican menace when their own compatriots are living off of our taxpayer dollars? How long will we ignore this?
We complain about this too. I will however say someone overstaying a visa after they've already been vetted to get into the country is far different than someone sneaking in. I don't like either, but I've much more ok with someone who's at least had some checks.

LOL the US Hispanics were obviously given the retard burger IQ test

>skipping court on a $1300 dispute

He was a piece of shit anyway

Sorry but this isn't fair to the American tax payer they all have to go back.

>I don't like the results so I'll ignore them and make excuses

Good. This is what I wanted when I voted for Trump

>Irish
>white

>living off of our taxpayer dollars? How long will we ignore this
>literally says deported in the headline

Isn't Boston fairly close to Chinada? Why didn't the nigger just drive there every three months?

How do you know?

So it's just the word? If they made it legal would it be ok?

Because he's Irish

No fucks given

The Irish are the niggers of Europe

not anymore, they got so envious of us they got real ones now

that europe. america doesn't work that way

Don't worry he can always come in legally once Trump brings back white immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

He still should've gotten amnesty though, John seemed like a nice guy.

I'm seriously thinking of traveling to the US next year and overstaying my Visa...what do you think about that American bros???

¡adios amigo!

>Irish are white
>Not fucking savages on or below the same tier as niggers.

I'll take a thousand illegal micks on welfare over one "legal" (muh magic paper) nonwhite.

You can come in legally once the Hart-Celler act is repealed

Don't worry Kiwi you and all the other whites will soon become citizens.

>t.56% white and declining

good. i was saying during primary season that ALL illegal immigrants need to be deported, including the significant number of europeans overstaying work/student visas.

Illegal means illegal, retard. Oh, and of course:
>Irish
>white

Non-Americans need to be exterminated. Brits can be reevaluated in a year.

Good, So can we deport Post-1965 nonwhite immigrants then?

>You're hypocrites!
Apparently not if we fucking sent the guy packing.

OP BTFO himself.

What about south sea British???

Yeah well in a year from now I plan on being in the USA legal or not...if mexicunts can do it then this white boy can.

Deportation sees no color.

You have to go back.