Verification needed

Not on Twitter so I need verification on this. Also has anything significant happened between cnn and the people over the past 24 hours?

so obviously fake that i can't seriously believe that you think it even might be real

88 sturm st?

>6M likes
>1488 retweets
yep seems real to me

Nigger that says Sam Hyde

>maldives

If this is real...

>CNN publishes real info on a human over a shitty gif joke that is even FAKE violence not real violence; excessive irony.
>Angry threats, protests, marches, riots, to this guys house.
>The entire uncucked world regardless of politics rallies in response to this guys aid; assuming he doesn't do anything TOO dumbshit.
>The beginning of civil war and revolution are laid down, martial law is instituted. Liberals are permanently BTFO in this country another 20 years...

we can only pray this is our martyr to start the real revolution and foment WW3 as a biproduct of the financial collapse that will be levied at the feat of the insane left... Teflon don...
>escapes another one...

kek

So fucking fake lmao
>1488 Retweets
>6M Likes

How does he keep getting away with it??????

>6 gorillion likes
>1488 RTs
Looks real to me, what's the problem here user? You doubt this?

Is there a joke in the phone number? The 88 doesn't seem plausible.

>Samuel Hyde
What do you thin?

HE AINT GETTING AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME

Looks like he won't keep getting away with it.

non whites aren't allowed on this board

it's not real. you're irredeemably stupid if you think it's real.

>Samuel hyde

gotta be a pretty big retard to think this is real.

>88 sturm st

Sup Forums is a board where non whites come to pretend to be white supremacists

he didnt get away with it this time

seems legit

>Sam Hyde
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

R A R E

He can't keep getting away with it!!

>Hyde
its obviously fake

but my statement stands. if they out this guy its the best possible thing for us.

>Sup Forums is a board where non whites come to pretend to be white supremacists
this desu

if CNN were to dox everyone, they would end up looking like literal white supremacists in comparison

>88 sturm
>names the jew
Lmao. He should have lived in commie-block flat number 14 for complete combo

>1 post by this id
all #cnnblackmail breads are slide threads SAGE

if you believe your fantasy are the consequences of cnn outing them than my original statement stands

>Not knowing the atrocities of mass murderer Sam Hyde.
Faggots.

at this point Sameed Hayed is just mocking the entire media machine. they'll never catch him. he was trained directly by the White daesh

He'll never be caught, they only have a single photo of him, after committing the Pulse shooting and blaming it on a muslim.

He can't keep getting away with it?

I fuckin died.