Zuckerberg general

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

ZUCK shills launching KEK 2020 campaign

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Nice.

Can't wait for rationality to come back to America!

>Zuckerberg general
hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Have you seen any interviews with Cuckerburg? He is one of the most awkward autists around. He would be absolutely demolished if he debated Trump. 100% sincerely know he will be absolutely obliterated when it comes to debate time

I do not see what's so funny, I'm just trying to spread awareness about the true face of America who transcends modern political alignment, he is not a republican or a democrat.... he is only Zucc

i would actually be willing to sacrifice myself and my freedom to try to murder him if he gets in the white house.
dont you have to be at least 35 anyway?

Low energy

I can't tell if you're a Jew or a Tumblerina, but we will never vote for your beloved Jewboi

cuckerberg is too low energy

Trump is a spineless cuck who doesn't even know his right shoe from his left

He has more energy than (((Trump))) that's for sure

CAN'T KEK THE ZUCK
Not an argument mountain Jew. Take a gander at to see the purpose of this general, do some research, and then come back and voice your criticisms once you are capable of orchestrating a better argument.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

If you don't vote for Zuckerburg you may actually be mentally deficient the man built a multi billion dollar buisness from his college dorm. what have you done shit post on a website you fucking neet the man is a genius he has them midus touch everything he touches propers you people disgust me Mark has my vote and my life if need be

This, he truly is a renaissance man

If you don't vote for Zuckerburg you may actually be mentally deficient the man built a multi billion dollar buisness from his college dorm. what have you done ?shit post on a website you fucking neet. the man is a genius he has the midus touch everything he touches propers. you people disgust me Mark has my vote and my life if need b

>true face of America

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING RONALD MCDONALD IS A BETTER FACE, MAYBE BURGER KING, MAYBE EVEN THAT ONE WORLD CUP MASCOT
NOT A FUCKING JEW
PHAHAHA

>there are still people who believe Facebook was anything other than a vector of surveillance massively promoted by the deep state

Facebook wasn't the only "social media" site at the time, why was Facebook chosen to succeed while the others weren't?

a JEW? LMFAO yeah right buddy, you jews are at the end of your rope here in the US

>dont you have to be at least 35 anyway?
He will be in 2020.

Look at this man, and than look at yourself... what do you see? I'll tell you what I saw. I saw myself and I was weak but Mark looked to me as a beacon of hope upon the desolat wasteland that is my entire persona.

THAT is why i will be voting for him in 2020, not because I agree with him or share his political views... but because I want to put the nations best and brightest in charge to lead me into the valley of milk and honey of what is American politics

He is the world's foremost Data Jew

He has perpetrated a scam against the global population

There should be a law, the Zuckerberg law, that social networks which serve as a Facebook or Twitter like public forum must interact seamlessly with competitor products - clones of Facebook and Twitter respectively - made by competitors. Just like a phone network provider can connect you to a phone on a different network. Zucc has stopped this feature he has also blocked people from taking their data elsewhere to a new platform instantly with one click of a button which should be also enshrined in the Zuckerberg law. This way real healthy competition arises and conservative people aren't forced to use a platform brainwashing them with leftwing content and blocking any right wing topics

Facebook is the most Jewish thing to happen to the internet and not only must we ensure Zuckerberg never becomes President (He is doing this to stop Zuckerberg's law from being passed and his website having to compete fairly) we must completely destroy Facebook with Zuckerberg's law and right wing competitors to Facebook springing up no later than 2018.

Zuckerberg is a data hoarder. It is like if Bill Gates made it impossible for you to email or interact with users on the internet who don't run Windows and then claimed that Bill Gates owns your data - which of course if Bill Gates was Jewish would have probably happened.

DESTROY FACEBOOK, GET TRUMP TO PASS ZUCKERBERG'S LAW

FACEBOOK IS A DATA SCAM BRAINWASHING OPERATION
ZUCC ZUCKERBERG

Uh WRONG

Facebook is of the highest tech and security technology corporations IN THE WORLD. Mark is a kind hearted soul, he would never cross us especially his own community

Are you fucking ignoramuses serious right now ancapism what a fucking joke. We need strong leadership in this world and there is only one man for the job that's right MARK FUCKING ZUCKERBURG billionaire humanitarian innovator soon to be world leader. He is the modern day renaissance man in every sense of the word. Z has my vote, can he count on yours?
PS anyone who replies calling him Jewish is getting their brain defiled with an ice cream scooper

Mark "Suckerburger" Zuckerberg

+ hot, exotic, foreign wife that voters like

I used to be conductor on the Trump train, but when I hear ol' Zuck was throwing his hat in the ring? Well, now I'm a Zuck Cuck

Are you fucking ignoramuses serious right now ancapism what a fucking joke. We need strong leadership in this world and there is only one man for the job that's right MARK FUCKING ZUCKERBURG billionaire humanitarian innovator soon to be world leader. He is the modern day renaissance man in every sense of the word. Z has my vote, can he count on yours?
PS anyone who replies calling him Jewish is getting their brain defiled with an ice cream scooper.

Fuck off fag

Leave and take your cp with you.

>has billions
>still dresses like some hobo who get his clothes from walmart

Zucc is a successful white business man I don't even think he's a religious Jew. They don't have any sway over him. I think zucc represents what the American dream is all about.

autistic man normally walks like a normal human

heil

no u

Caution:

This is a CNN shill thread, they are trying to collect anti-semitic comments

Zuckerburg exemplifies everything a great American should be. Intelligent, industrious, a true visionary, and relentless in his pursuits. He has the knowhow to build the largest network of information and shared experiences the world has ever seen. Geopolitics and social medias honestly have many similarities, and Mark has had to deal with international affairs since his launch. He has the experience and the knowhow to make America a truly modern global country

I'm so excited for 2020 desu the Democrats are grooming so many characters it'll be exciting to see whoever gets chosen get TRUMP'd

>they are trying to collect anti-semitic comments
>on Sup Forums
Oh no we're doomed.
Pffffffftttttt.

Shit if he gets elected president you know how much insane amount of pressure / weight is going to be put on introverts?

Fuck that noise.

At last a president everyone will love and respect.

I think he should start acting presidential right away, so that people begin to see what real leadership looks like.

A good start is pulling Facebook out of Russia, that will teach those commies not to mess with our elections ever again!

LET'S DO IT PEOPLE!

awww all the facebook users are too retarded to data mine them???
you needed superior opinion?
how about first run for mayor of a city
then for governor
them for senate
then for presidency?

>President Trump
Do you fags seriously still care about what that fuck is doing he's not getting reelected
You know who is gonna get elected tho right?
That's right Mark Zuckerberg an actual leader Mark is a self made man unlike dinglesworf getting million dollar loans please mark built his multi billion dollar empire off nothing but a laptop and the sweat of his brow wow this guy never ceases to amaze me you want the same do nothing government go ahead vote trump retard I'm voting for real change Zuckerberg 2020

No.

>introverts
meme

he couldn't lead a dick into his own ass.

Why would you vote dor the guy who made a website that allows for mass government surveillance of the people using it.

Fuck finally someone with some sense anti Mark shills are honestly handicapped disgusting how does it feel anti mark boys knowing you'll have to admit your wrong when he saves the world

I'd only vote for him if he'd go on the record and say, verbatim, "Stop being dumb fucks."

Are you tired of Drumpf shilling for Israel? Are you just waiting for the political messiah that will renew and advance this great nation? Well with the succesful based entrepreaneur, who founded the greatest social media platform in mankind what do you have to to lose? I will be checking off Mark Zuckerberg's name on the ticket in 2020. Hail Victory!

He's worse than Hillary.

He hates nationalism.

He wants to increase govt dependence.

You are a shill, he is a cuck.

Say no to KEKerberg

"it rhymes with page, and it goes in the options field"

>supporting a literal jew
Sup Forums is retarded

I hope he runs. He's a total sperg and he's going to alienate everyone over 35. Trump would steamroll him.

if you trust Zuck, you are dumb fuck. as he said himself

This is false, old Zucky is the pinnacle of American values and he is far FAR better than Hilary since he is a real and genuine person unlike Hil

>kike

No thanks

>he never got zucced

>Zuckerberg runs
>he immediately gets in trouble for trying to influence the election through facebook
>Bill Gates joins the race not to win, but so he and Trump can make fun of the baby billionaire in front of the whole world
>they high five each other as Bill kills millions of mosquitoes

facebook will go bankrupt, along with many others, as the tech bubble pops during 2020 in the middle of his campaign, causing him to lose from embarrassment

>hot
>exotic
>foreign

Pick none

So who is pretty much confirmed for the 2020 dem primary?
>zuckersperg
>hillary
>bernie
>the rock
>elizabeth warren
>michelle obama
>kayne west
>maxine waters
Who else?

I love how his eyes are pointing in different directions

The only potential candidate that is worse than Elizabeth Warren.

Fuck off shill.

>ZUCKERKEK2020

Sure, if you like losing. Blacks and Hispanics hate Jews more than white people.

Not to mention the Christians will never vote for him.

Way to lose some more, dumbocraps.

Zuckerberg recently updated Facebook's mission statement during a speech and interview. Do a Google search and you can find it.

Essentially he says Facebook's new purpose is to silence any voices that speak out against globalism, are pro-nationalism, or offend non-whites. Facebook's new mission statement also includes "empowering online activist groups", and urging them to translate that activism into the real world -and we all know he's not talking about activism on the Right.

I know I'm voting for him that's for sure

OMG the deep state try the cars "young" and "dynamics" guy . Don't fall in the trap ameribro

Ayyy give me some Zucc white boi

I actually would like to see Trump running again, it would be funny again.

anti freedom of speech
anti free internet

pro israel
pro neocon

he's an autist cunt who stole facebook from it's original owners.