Tfw not retarded enough to believe in religion and not autistic enough to be atheist

>tfw not retarded enough to believe in religion and not autistic enough to be atheist

Wat do?

Go the Peterson route, be an agnostic who supports Christianity because it keeps Western society from going full degenerate.

Or maybe he should make up his mind and pick a side like a non-faggot.

exatcly this. just go watch jordan peterson op it will change you

just be a fucking christian and quit stroking yourself for edgelord points

Im probably smarter than you are and Im a Christian. If you cant see past the "religion is for morons" argument youve probably been subversed by the jews to do exactly that.

Christianity for me is killing all the jews, muslims and niggers while being as good and virtuous as possible to my white brethren

Peterson General?

Did you cleaned your room faggots?

You know you're a faggot when even a Swede tells you so, you have some reflecting to do OP.
I suggest a cabin in the woods with a bible and a handgun.

Make your own religion!

Islam, brother

You don't have to be autistic to be an atheist.

Esoteric Hitlerism

Become the Overman OP

>>tfw not retarded enough to believe in religion and not autistic enough to be atheist
>Wat do?

Become an igtheist. It disputes that the discourse between atheists and theists actually means anything, since if there is no god then there is nothing meaningful that is being discussed. If atheists are correct then the statement "god does not exist" is as meaningless as the statement "god exists". An atheist and a theist discussing their theories are merely talking meaningless drivel at each other, and the best position an atheist could adopt is to discontinue talking meaningless crap and simply stop paying tax to fund religious events and religious education. To destroy religion by removing its funding

Study philosophy. It's like religion, except for people who don't necessarily believe in genital mutilation.

If you don't believe that makes you an atheist

What do you think the word means. Just like asexual means a lack of sexual preference atheist just means a lack of belief

People can be retarded and claim atheism means you believe God doesn't exist but they're just stupid

Grow a spine and choose one, have some fucking convictions for once.

Word. Trying to prove that something does not exist is pointless. The burden of proof is on the one claiming it exists.

Find your own way and fuck anyone else.

I'm atheist, but I fucking hate every outspoken atheist I meet. Most seem to be degenerate SJW scum.

I honestly identify more with conservatives, I just don't believe in a deity.

LOL as if.
Woe is not unto me, for I am above the trite detriment that is the belief in mythology. Those less knowledgeable sanctify themselves behind a fraudulent veneer of moral righteousness which conspicuously dilapidates with each abhorrent venture they undertake. They spout vapid platitudes such as the Decalogue, while I, a lamb of logic, retort with a repertoire of scientifically relevant laws and refer to theological inconsistencies. I have arduously encumbered myself out of scads of rest as I honed my well-researched, biblical, categorical exegesis into a medium to which I can transform underdeveloped imbeciles into genuine humanoids. Each time religion is referenced within my earshot the stage is set, and I am ready to perform. I have mastered the art of public persuasion with my erudition amalgamated with my noticeable tonal contour and carefully articulated rhythm while still managing intensity. I utilize these many proficiencies in concert not out of my hostility towards religion, but my devotion to humanity’s prosperity. Is it necessary I mention that I possess an Intertel level IQ, or is that glaringly conspicuous?
Approach me while brandishing your beliefs… you will depart with nothing.

This

You are lost and even if it is on your death bed you will come to know Jesus Christ.

>he thinks being irreligious instantly makes him intelligent
Only complete retards actively think they're intelligent.

This is the only post in this thread that's not pure faggotry. Agnostics are cowards. Maybe something you can be temporarily while you decide, but it's not a religious position. It's a total fucking cop out. The "Support Christianity" position is fine for an atheist but you still need some meaning, philosophy is an enormous and diverse body of knowledge and can possibly give you that.

Also remember, atheism is not a religion, and it's not a choice. If I don't believe in Santa or Odin or Sky wizard, I can lie about it, but that doesn't make me a theist, it just makes me a liar.