The Final Boss of CNN says his reporters are ready to fight Donald Trump and will not let him 'bully and intimidate'...

The Final Boss of CNN says his reporters are ready to fight Donald Trump and will not let him 'bully and intimidate' them

>CNN President has hit back at Donald Trump and his near-constant attacks on the network, saying he is comfortable going to battle with the commander-in-chief every day.

>Jeff Zucker,CNN's 53-year-old head honcho, spoke about what it is like for his network to find itself so frequently in the president's crosshairs.

>'My job is to remind everyone that they need to stay focused doing their job.

>'He's trying to bully us, and we're not going to let him intimidate us. You can't lose your confidence and let that change the way you conduct yourselves.'

>Zucker continued in the interview to say threats of violence against reporters have spiked in the wake of Trump's election win.

>He said Trump: 'has caused us to have to take steps that you wouldn't think would be necessary because of the actions of the president of the United States'.

>The comment is particularly timely, given the controversy surrounding Trump's tweeting of a video that 'incited violence against reporters', and CNN's subsequent decision to track down the person behind anonymous account that first created the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4672118/CNN-boss-says-network-not-bullied-Trump-attacks.html
youtu.be/jfxCL0Li7vs?t=3m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4672118/CNN-boss-says-network-not-bullied-Trump-attacks.html

>You can't lose your confidence and let that change the way you conduct yourselves.'
So they're going to continue pushing the debunked Russian hacking narrative?

There is going to be a point where the investors are going to get rid of Zucker.

>dailymail

Other presidents boosted free press abroad; Trump bashes it

>President Donald Trump bashed the American press corps on Thursday, singling out CNN and others as "fake news." That wasn't new, of course. What was different was where it occurred.

>This latest example of Trump's anti-media rhetoric -- perhaps the defining element of his presidency thus far -- came during a visit to Warsaw, Poland, his second overseas trip since taking office. In the past, presidents have often used foreign visits to preach the value of a free press.

>Trump went a different way.

>He was prompted by a question from the Daily Mail's David Martosko, a reporter who has given Trump communications advice and had been in discussions for a White House job, who asked about the president's tweet last weekend of a video showing Trump wrestling a man with CNN's logo superimposed over his head.

>"I think what CNN did was unfortunate for them," Trump said, referring to a CNN story about its efforts to track down the Reddit user who created the wrestling video. "As you know now, they have some pretty serious problems."

>Zucker didn't really say the words he said because I don't like the source

>So they're going to continue pushing the debunked Russian hacking narrative?

see
they start by attacking trump

>literally no results showing "CNN fight Trump" on google except dailyfail

really gets the noggin joggin

Lol the best thing Trump has to beat CNN is CNN

They can't stop being astoundingly dumb every way possible, it's like a sport for them

>Celebrate 'free press'
>use a special commemorative event to stop everything and talk about a pixelated wrestling gif

They literally just embarassed themself and both the right and left agreed it was way too far, literally nobody thinks CNN has any integrity left.

>Trump bashes free press
>by free press they mean CIA backed lugenpresse
>WE are the free press and Daddy loves us very much
>TFW Trump is confirmed as winking and nodding about the final elimination of the life form known as (((journalists)))

You should spread fake news about him. Imagine if there were rumors he's being indicted for CP. The stock would tank

Zucker is out by year end. Russia conspiracy falsely pumped their ratings, when the final nail goes into the coffin, nobody is going to tune them in. they survive because of a good reputation that has nothing to do with the people currently working there.

I am afraid Zucker is right about that.

All those viewers, and they're still losing to 50 year old cartoons.

How many of those countries trust him?

>Shekelberg
>Right about anything

He is just gaslighting Trump. If he were honest he would say---

>When the press weaponizes its opposition to you to the point of insurrection, you must employ mass-executions to stop the treason.

That would be honest, and candid analysis of the present timeline.

>'My job is to remind everyone that they need to stay focused doing their job.

>the way you conduct yourselves
It like he doesn't even understand why.

You've posted this for the last three nights. It's like you enjoy getting btfo some of their highest ratings (which aren't that good, frankly) while theyve been in the spotlight for their own fuckups and while pushing a fake Russia story and fighting Trump everyday. Also, they're still losing out to fox

Yes there ratings look OK compared to past years until you see what FOX and MSNBC are doing. Trump has brought so many new viewers that everyone is up from 2016 to 2017, I think the numbers are +60% for FOX, +40 for MSNBC and +2% for CNN. Not sure what the most fair way to analyze that is.

He's about to get fired once the AT&T buys Time Warner

Yep. But that also means that he has very little to lose. And I don't mean that in a good way.

It's like a jewish play that we pay for with our lives

wow press calling for violence against the president now

Zucker should receive IV shots of refugee sperm.

what can he do?
doubling down on fake or forced narratives won't work now, too exposed, too recently

"the men with the muck rakes are often indispensable to the well being of society; but only if they know when to stop raking the muck"
>pic related

Did he die?

youtu.be/jfxCL0Li7vs?t=3m48s

>List of CNN sponsors
Their twitter accounts and contact information compiled by some beautiful user earlier.

Fuck bullying him, bully the sponsors. Take away his fucking sheckles.

Yep, the globalists strike back, but the internet will undermine them.

This is why I hate news media. Its majority fluff bloviating bullshit

CNN President has hit back at Donald Trump
>and his near-constant attacks on the network,
saying he is comfortable going to battle with the commander-in-chief every day.
Jeff Zucker
>CNN's 53-year-old head honcho,
spoke
>about what it is like for his network to find itself so frequently in the president's crosshairs.
'My job is to remind everyone that they need to stay focused doing their job.
'He's trying to bully us, and we're not going to let him intimidate us. You can't lose your confidence and let that change the way you conduct yourselves.'
Zucker
>continued in the interview to
say threats of violence against reporters have spiked in the wake of Trump's election win.
He said Trump: 'has caused us to have to take steps that you wouldn't think would be necessary because of the actions of the president of the United States'.
>The comment is particularly timely, given the controversy surrounding Trump's tweeting of a video that 'incited violence against reporters', and CNN's subsequent decision to track down the person behind anonymous account that first created the video.
So basically half of it is fluff. Why are reporters or these journalists even paid? We will look back at news in 100 years and wonder why we wasted so much time reading filler and fluff, only trying to dig out the gist of things.

I hope there is nothing he can do. The one thing the graphic claimed is that he can influence places outside of the US. I hope he gets canned early. Honestly the Michael Brown false narrative about hand's up don't shoot was my eye opener. Until then I had been a democrat but after that I just couldn't support the democrats and the race baiting.

CNN knows all about sparking wars

>Constantly report about Trump in a negative light and encourage violence upon him.
>"CHAIM!!! WHY ARE THE GOYS FIGHTING BACK?!"
Dumb fucks.