REMINDER, TOMORROW IS HI POSSIBILITY OF FALSE FLAG

EYES OPEN , Watch what has been and will be posted tonight and tomorrow , its 7/7/17 ,

>>>Trump is meeting Putin

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/technology/nuclear-plant-hack-report.html?
archive.is/N9Kir
hamburg.com/g20-2017/
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3219.105.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ScCKIJ8oonM
thech
youtu.be/al5X9tnzGCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing is going to happen

Holy shit

For reference, this is the 5th fucking time I've gotten digits saying nothing is going to happen

nobody asked your dick for it's plans tomorrow

Place your bets lads

>President Trump
Do you fags seriously still care about what that fuck is doing he's not getting reelected
You know who is gonna get elected tho right?
That's right Mark Zuckerberg an actual leader Mark is a self made man unlike dinglesworf getting million dollar loans please mark built his multi billion dollar empire off nothing but a laptop and the sweat of his brow wow this guy never ceases to amaze me you want the same do nothing government go ahead vote trump retard I'm voting for real change Zuckerberg 2020

Good get

Post your guesses. Digits decide.

Something incredibly jewy is going to happen

we litterally have 3.5 more years of winning to do, and the masses are still enchanted.

Wtf. I want to get paid to shitpost online. How do I go about doing this?

Nothing is going to happen

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/06/technology/nuclear-plant-hack-report.html?

tl;dr, could've been Russia or even North Korea

Archive the shills archive.is/N9Kir

Some user called a happening on this date and had a sick get

too early with the pasta. give it at least 2 years

Oh shit, it's tanabata.

NK barely has an internet connection. The Sony hack was cooked

TRUMP GETS SHOT IN SHOULDER DURING ATTEMOTED ASSASSINATION, HE LIVES!!!

SCREENCAB DIS BITCH

is that the cheeseburger slut randy bobandy?

systemspace.link/

Oh shut the fuck up because of you all I didn't slept whole night keeping my eye on G20 happening.

all politicians wiped out except for putin and trump

guys, i looked up shadilay artists real last name. Ceramicola. He's italian and i got this.

HELP!!!!

Nice propaganda cunt this isnt kikebook, we wont be won over by flashy words and proceed to share and like "FUNNY CAT COMPILATION 2017" videos published by Golbergsteinowitz Entertainment

Hamburg will host the twelfth G20 Summit on the 7th and 8th of July, 2017. More than twenty Heads of State or Government as well as representatives of international organisations will meet at the Messehallen Convention Centre.
hamburg.com/g20-2017/
>how do I archive urls

t. CIAMossad nigger

>if someone posts something i don't like, it's because they're a shill for a far-reaching jewish conspiracy!

chicago

b...but it's not happening tomorrow r..right guys?

Praise Kek!

digits check out. fuggg

The decline of "Merkels" germany starts tomorrow.

Well, Zuck did steal facebook.
So i wouldn't be surprised if he'd steal the 2020 election as well.

S H A D I L A Y

I guarantee nothing will happen, yet....

oy vey today's the day

welp. let's pack it up boys

hopefully seattle kills itself

The Jews love them some numbers

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this
SPAM THIS
>spam this

Pedogate is real, politicians and priests begin to be exposed starting today globally.

>mfw my first thought was "why someone shop Randy jumping out of the towers?"

I'm starting a road trip tomorrow. Driving from Michigan to Denver. Will I be safe?

>Post your guesses. Digits decide.
IT IS A NOTHING BURGER AHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck too irrelevant discussions where is the old pol where we actually discussed the relevant shit,this is all over.

Tired: (((They))) are going to perform a false flag attack on someone in the media to make us look bad!
Wired: (((They))) are afraid of any attack (false flag or not) on somebody in the media because it will embolden us to step up and purge more of them.

BINGO!!!!
PRAISE THOTH AND KEK!!
DOWN WITH PEDOS!!

W I T N E S S E D

as long as you make it to the bunkers under denver airport you should be fine

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3219.105.html

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ScCKIJ8oonM
^this video looks like those triangle ufo videos we've been seeing from the Syrian battlefields.

Its not "blue beam"

Its not going to play out on a grand stage

but in small municipalities

incrementally

like the "clown crazy"

but this wont suddenly disappear from the media once it gains traction.

Ive seen this called everything from an ARG to a psyop,

let me tell you something... "SVV" is not some schleps running a game, they are skilled wordsmiths and casting their magick on the unaware.

This will be an eventful next few days.

Dont looks to the skys but to the crime reports.

best possible outcome.
new few months shall be interesting indeed.
remember, remember, the 11th of november

Thoth = Crowley = the godfather pedo, c'mon kekposters.

fucking newfag get your anus ready

Yes my friends, 7/7/17 is a momentous day indeed. For today I turn 21 and intend to reach levels of intoxication never before witnessed by modern man. It will easily be so cataclysmic an event that world leaders will stop and hear my message, and the very earth itself shall shift deep in its core.

Oh shiiiijjjeeeeeet

Something amazing will happen.

rolling to include an end to zionist crooks

STOP IT YOU HAPPENINGFAGS. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Fucking A. Buy Green laser pointers before it's too late.

Happy Birthday friend!

Well, it's the seventh here. Where is it?

CHECKED.

GIVE ME A HAPPENING.

Be safe user

wait.
so according to your screenshot, something IS going to happen, but that something is going to be bullshit?

Excellent start lad rolling for brige collapse. 77 lives lost.

i remember you lad
also save this pic

jews are LARPing the Biblical endtimes with beta versions of NWOs spilling out of the oceans
STACK UP AND GET READY CAUSE IT'S 2017 MOTHERFUCKER

Denver airport murder soldier guy has the economist logo on it's hat. There's a pale horse of death statue, allusions to an AuAg viral strain, and demon in a suitcase statue(spreading virus with traveler's suitcases).

im afraid too user

hAPPENINg

I remember you as well. I'm really hoping they don't try to pull this shit. Here's a screenshot of that Gaia site.
>You can totally trust us Goyim

thech
ive.com/2
012/03/08/
somet
hing-is-rotten
-in-the-den
ver-airport-2
5-photos/

Screencap this!
Jews will make a false flag assassination attempt and the person shooting eill be a payed russian diplomat payed by shils!
They will try to start a war between Russia and US right after G20.
But be not afraid. Trump is smart enough to know it is a flase flag made by Israel.

>Implying all truthers since the JFK assassination haven't been compromised / memed into a specific mode of thinking

Look at what literally everything is driving you away from, what all of the "rational" explanations in every corner of this game are dismissing.

Bible is real. Jesus will come to reign. This is an attempt to make the timing of the inevitable more convenient.

It's possible the idea of "the rapture" is part of the programming, to break hope of the faithful when it doesn't happen.

>Not Yellowstone Event
kys

When did that Webm happen?

Can someone explain the origin of all this 7/7/17 shit? Did someone say something big is going to happen at G20 or today in general?

>femmeminion.
What a waste of beautiful trips.

Why do I keep seeing this character? Is there a new meme I missed?

youtu.be/al5X9tnzGCA

In may when Trump visited Israel. After he walked away they brought him back and forced him to shake his hand. It has been on youtube for months now but nobody knows because shils are trying that hard to make it slide.

Something will happen, and it will be supreme.

I believe in God and I believe in Ayyys, but I also believe in a great deception given the past behavior of our leaders.

Nothing will actually happen. :(

Does trump know more than we give him credit for?

do you see how if nothing happens your theory is evidently misleading you, even as its progenitor youre going to be consistently misleading yourself on what you should tell other people. Nothing is going to happen. Cap this instead of all the other bait/slide/larp threads morons like you post daily. Fucking kill yourself if your so disconnected to the world and its happenstance that you think there is some jewish hidden hand that will literally strike when and because trump and putin are meeting.

It's not so much the idea that pisses me off just the lack of consequences and logic if nothing happens at all. Then what do you say, whats the next step, did your thread scare the jews away from their plan? Did we not get enough views in this thread so that some shit avatar youtuber can make it into a video with 40,823 views, propelling this theory into further nothing circle jerks?

there are two thing i want for the human race to NOT GO INTO THE DARK AGES
>Fourth Reich of like-minded ethno-centrists
or
>Planet AnCapistan (somewhat related is the anime HEAVY OBJECT)
religion is useless when humanity regresses into dogshit

Fuck that fag, his larp was wrecked on Sup Forums last night. Should have stayed with the posers on /x/

yes