Why is ''race'' such a huge topic in america?

Some days ago one user posted several Twitter sites of left wing girls. They retweeted articles and posts about ''le bad white men'' with more than 50-100k retweets and favorites.
For all the right wing nuts it's the same just in the opposite direction.
''Blacks are bad , le ebil Muslims'' and stuff like that.
It really makes me think. When I was younger I always thought different about the US. Here in Germany we were always told that the US is at the forefront of tolerance and diversity.
Now if you look closer into and an when you see the reality it's quite disappointing.

Why is there such a big discussion about skin color or ''race''?

I just don't get it. These days Germany has many foreigners as well but generally speaking we don't have any of those issues at all. In the end we want to live together peacefully and not start some race bait or something.
Nevertheless because of the american influence in Germany (Media /television series,movies) some people started to adopt the same black/white ''muh racism'' thinking as well.

American influence is pretty cancerous and will drive apart the society / different ethnic communities.

Rather try to approach the German way of inclusion and real tolerance.

Sage

There's a huge market out their for race baiting here in America. Growing up in the 90s and early 2000s in the black community, there were always the folks who would go "it's the white man keeping me down man" but not in a serious way. Now, it seems as though people legitimately feel as though they are being targeted on a day to day basis based on their biology. These people have been memed by "leaders in progressivism" to believe that they are truly amongst an oppressed class. But in actuality, the guys running the show are getting government monies and jobs by propagating the lie of the victim racial class. I believe money and genuinely evil people profiting off of this are why this whole can of worms has been opened. I wish we could contain it but I'm afraid Western society will never go back to normal in terms of race relations in our lifetime

Muslim isn't a race it's a religion so stop trying to make it something it isn't I hate followers of the Talmud as much as I hate followers of Islam Religion is and always will be nothing more than golden chains from those who believe and a fantastic lunacy for those who watch them kill anyone who dare disagree with their ancient gobbledygook

>they can't kill us if we kill ourselves first
Truly brilliant, Hans.

you are basically us in the 90s. get ready.

Because that's what happens in "diverse" countries. No time for actual politics, just various demographic groups shilling their interests and trying to elbow others out of the way

Because the soviets are actively genociding and memociding white people.

Nobody hates white man more than a spic, nigger, or jew raised in america.

>germany
>tolerance
>heil hitler and go to prison

116 seems like an oddly specific number

Heil Hitler!

Because a lot of us are pic related, and are insecure that another mutt will make fun of him for it.

You cambodian nigger!

Because of your communists.

sage ftfy

>Nationalism ruined Germany
Such a simple way of thinking. Nationalism pushed Germany towards a world war that they lost, ending up having to rebuild from scratch. Germans 50 years ago were splitting a potato in 4 to eat. Much like with Japan, a defeat worked as a motivation to become great again. If it wasn't for Nationalism to start this chain of events, you would never be great now.
You consider yourself to be great now, right? If yes then my point is proven and it's thanks to nationalism.

Now the current M.O. since 2000 is immigration. Let's discuss the results of it in a few decades. Meet here same date in 2030.