Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5955d88560502-sleepypack-v4-go-to-sleep-nigger.php
archive.is/jK0Nj
soundgasm.net/u/alwaysslightlysleepy
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sWOFP-Blg
youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf

I. I've been looking inside. And I'm terrified by who I saw.

>youtubemultiplier.com/5955d88560502-sleepypack-v4-go-to-sleep-nigger.php
Thank you sleepy poster. I actually like this.

First for Nazi Libertarian broship

must find and impregnate this girl....Please help

See this man? This is a human at PEAK performance, he is the true heir to the throne known as the presidency,

Can't Fuck the Zuck

#NotAllAliens

>President Trump
Do you fags seriously still care about what that fuck is doing he's not getting reelected
You know who is gonna get elected tho right?
That's right Mark Zuckerberg an actual leader Mark is a self made man unlike dinglesworf getting million dollar loans please mark built his multi billion dollar empire off nothing but a laptop and the sweat of his brow wow this guy never ceases to amaze me you want the same do nothing government go ahead vote trump retard I'm voting for real change Zuckerberg 2020

How would things have turned out if Newt was the VP? The best part about thinking about possible alternate VP timelines is that we have several major questions to ask, like:

>How would Newt have handled Tim Kaine?
>Would we have won, or had as big a victory with Newt?
>What is their chemistry like on the trail?
And most importantly,
>How would Newt have responded to the Access Hollywood Tape?

I think he would have smashed Tim Kaine but cucked out two days later when the tape drops.

>all these neocons missing the point of Warsaw speech and praising it

When was the last time the Atlantic got something right?

archive.is/jK0Nj

>Zucc posting

god she is such an ugly bitch, typical (((white))) man going for the first piece of yellow that will actually touch his mutilated dick

Anyone got that comparison of Hamburg v. Poland?

Hold on just a fucking second here.... Jew + Chinese. How fucking conniving and greedy would a chinese jew be provided this cuck actually has children?

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

>BEEP BOOP. SALUTATIONS CAMERAMAN. BOO BEEP.

That's pathetic user
And as I say that let me introduce you to my waifu: soundgasm.net/u/alwaysslightlysleepy

Should be changed to: (((Soros))) wastes more money in an attempt to take away our second amendment rights

Trump won't win in 2020... there will only be Zucc

Hearing Trump today asking if the west has the will to survive reminded me of the man himself.

Is this how Joe posting ends overshadowed by Zucc posting?

Their kids will be cute as fuck...And probably brilliant

Donald Drumpf

>wow Zrumpf is Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dd they run out of ammo?

I love Kellyanne.

>2017
>not zucc posting
Get off of wow and open your eyes. Zuckerburg is amazing, and we must support and encourage him to become the next president.

Zucc is honestly a god

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sWOFP-Blg
They have counters!

nono I can't handle words it makes me cringe and feel ashamed.

Guess they won't be armed when they meet the counter protesters.

Can’t Cuck The Zuck

I know. but my dick does my thinking 65% of the time when I'm home alone

fuckerberg a faggot confirmed

Driving in the southeast sucks in general
Florida not as bad as louisiana or alabama thats for sure

alright bros its nappy sleepy time for me
thanks for the lulz :')

Silly goys don't know we're already under his control

Are you tired of Drumpf shilling for Israel? Are you just waiting for the political messiah that will renew and advance this great nation? Well with the succesful based entrepreaneur, who founded the greatest social media platform in mankind what do you have to to lose? I will be checking off Mark Zuckerberg's name on the ticket in 2020. Hail Victory!

>President Trump
Do you fags seriously still care about what that fuck is doing he's not getting reelected
That's right Mark Zuckerberg an actual leader Mark is a self made man unlike dinglesworf getting million dollar loans please mark built his multi billion dollar empire off nothing but a laptop and the sweat of his brow wow this guy never ceases to amaze me you want the same do nothing government go ahead vote trump retard I'm voting for real change Zuckerberg 2020

>As your president, I have declassification authority. Now what that means is I can tell you whatever I feel you lovely people need to know. So today I'm announcing that we discovered an alien civilization on Mars in 1957 that has some very advanced stuff, very serious stuff, dangerous. Very dangerous. But they're friendly, and after renegotiating our current trade deal of subsidized entertainment television beamed to Mars for a bi-annual technological breakthrough, the aliens are going to help us produce light drives that make our spacecraft go really fast, and help us anchor our space facilities in orbit. It's in both of our best interests that humans go to space often since the aliens have too little physical strength and too few citizens to build their space fleet. It's a great deal.

What do, /ptg/?

Trump shills need to actually fuck off and vote zuck

>POTUS retweet

no one is going to vote for that autistic retard. he has no charisma and everyone hates facebook and would quit if they could. he also stole the idea

>insane fucking hapas with 25 billion to spend
Holy shit we fucked.

Wrong, it reminds you of this
youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s
Skip to 0:53, that is what we heard today

I can't believe Molymeme actually made a Pinochet video.

Zuckerburg exemplifies everything a great American should be. Intelligent, industrious, a true visionary, and relentless in his pursuits. He has the knowhow to build the largest network of information and shared experiences the world has ever seen. Geopolitics and social medias honestly have many similarities, and Mark has had to deal with international affairs since his launch. He has the experience and the knowhow to make America a truly modern global country

and a leaf ruins zucc posting

>those subtle intern frames
DISAVOW

AWOO~

If you don't vote for Zuckerburg you may actually be mentally deficient the man built a multi billion dollar buisness from his college dorm. what have you done ?shit post on a website you fucking neet. the man is a genius he has the midus touch everything he touches propers. you people disgust me Mark has my vote and my life if need b

user are you implying jews are white? This is a whole nother' creature. It's a chink jew. a chew if you will.

>BEEEEP. PREPARING CULINARY PREPERATION SUBROUTINES. BEEEEEP.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

International sexual relations!

zuck married, billionare, 33.
>no kids yet.
what is he waiting for?

>President Trump

Just look at him with Modi. Now THIS is a REAL leader.

>Sup Forums shilling for a jew
Ever try to push two like ends on two magnets together, but no matter how hard you try they repel?

Is Trump...... Hitler lite?

They're jinks: better plural form for better trouble making.

>hapakenazic

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww

At last a president everyone will love and respect.

I think he should start acting presidential right away, so that people begin to see what real leadership looks like.

A good start is pulling Facebook out of Russia, that will teach those commies not to mess with our elections ever again!

LET'S DO IT PEOPLE! PRESIDENT ZUCKERBERG!!!

holy shit i lived close to gwinett
forsyth to be accurate

could someone MAGA this for me

The right black man to impregnate his wife.

>BEEP BEEP. ADJUSTING TORQUE.

How many bodyguards does peak performance buy?

She's missing her Fleur de Lis tattoo under her left eye. Probably won't be easy because its so small.

2020 election mao

>muh trollz

Can you go back to posting minions?

Bow down to your new lord and savior

What's with this faggotry?

Zuckerburg exemplifies everything a great American should be. Intelligent, industrious, a true visionary, and relentless in his pursuits. He has the knowhow to build the largest network of information and shared experiences the world has ever seen. Geopolitics and social medias honestly have many similarities, and Mark has had to deal with international affairs since his launch. He has the experience and the knowhow to make America a truly modern global country

>Will you please tell me about your wonderful religion? Drumpf doesn’t understand

Hell is for ever!

no but minionposting was based

>democrats love losing
>so they try to lose harder.

Did you guys see them name the jew on The Five today?

>There's someone making a lot of money off of this
>We should find out who is organizing these antifa riots
>His name is George Soros (she says sheepishly)

His wife isn't going to let him fuck her. He is going to watch her get blacked and masturbate while he gets fucked in the ass and pissed on.

what is the power of a "jink"?

OY

FUCKING

VEY

He's also going to Hell for ever.

Reminds me of the idiots that pop shot armadillos around these parts, basically the most natural form of talk shit get hit. I think I remember hearing some guy lost his eye to the ricochet once.
>never underestimate the rodent mammals

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

dats a psyop user
chinese and jewz are obv based
XDDDDDDDD

You must stop Zucc posting at once. Joe posting will be forgotten because of Zucc posting.

CAN'T FUCC THE ZUCC

Yep, we sure love our cut dick overlord, praise be the lack of foreskin, emotions and overall concern for humans.

If you don't vote for Zuckerburg you may actually be mentally deficient the man built a multi billion dollar buisness from his college dorm. what have you done ?shit post on a website you fucking neet. the man is a genius he has the midus touch everything he touches propers. you people disgust me Mark has my vote and my life if need b

STOP

STOP WITH THE ZUCC POSTING

ITS TOO SOON FOR THIS SHIT

Zuck will help shut it down.

>neo marxist
>not a commie lover

banana

>Lite
No he's Hitler 2.0
Because unlike Hitler when Trump finally goes to war he will give no quarter

POOS BTFO!

Too much and shit talking Trump in TG is literally retarded