JayZ Redpilling Blacks On Finance

> 2:35 "You want to know why the Jewish people own all the property in America? This is how they did it"

What is this video about?

"... still nigga"

What does he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxJr1yNmZwA
youtube.com/watch?v=f58t8TQFRmo&list=PL17F29DB340A350EA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNTovFrltg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=VE8ENpivjsw
youtube.com/watch?v=1CNuZfHNaiI
youtube.com/watch?v=OiQG23S2cZ4
amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700
youtu.be/IqjWS3NmMZM
youtu.be/qsNwDjUjbfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe their finally realizing that the black vote is mostly a tool for jews to stay in power

He means that in America it doesn't really matter what kind of person you are if you're black. Whether you're rich poor whitewashed a thug a business or a legendary rapper or whatever you're still just considered a nigger.

Absolutely insane the Jew line hasnt had more coverage though.

>The story of OJ
>The story of The Juice
>The story of The Jews

Rappers drop truth bombs about Jews in their raps all the time this isn't new

>has himself drawn as a racist caricature
>is naming the jew

thats a dove of peace right there

He is not naming the jew.

He's not sophisticated enough to do that.

He wants blacks to basically copy the jew.

I think you are right after watching it again.

Wow user. You're quite woke my friend. :^O

why the fuck would you post nigger music here? Nobody listens to that jungle bunny shit garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=WxJr1yNmZwA

>"... still nigga"
>What does he mean by this?
He means that no matter what a black person does, the white man will still view him as a black foremost.

is he wrong?

Idk

no

that's just surface level statement

no matter what you do you're still the same race

so what? what do you want?

>I bought some artwork for 1 million
>2 years later, that shit worth 2 million
>Few years later, that shit worth 8 million

Very cool of him. I bought some cryptocurrency and now it's less than 40% of what I bought it for.

this : But more. He knows the cat is out of the bag with the JQ and he is trying to soften the narrative and steal it from "Neo-Nazis" who present a more in depth and historied view (truth) of the past.

If people recognise that this was going on before WW2, whites get rights and neo-nazis are acceptable not EEEEEVIL!

If they recognise this was going on before "black wall street" got burned down it might shift peoples concept of why that happened.

( Rockefeller was around at that time, a globalist oil-lover in the banking industry, "Roc-A-Fella" is Jay-Z's label )

youtube.com/watch?v=f58t8TQFRmo&list=PL17F29DB340A350EA

This dude drops more red pills than jay z

Knees? Officially exploded.

That's not it.

He's saying Niggers continue to act like Niggers.

O.J. had everything - He still acted like a Nigger.

He's saying rich Niggers still act like Niggers - They blow the MORE money than other Niggers, but they still blow it and fail to build a legacy for their people and their own children.

I think that's it.
Jews make money and invest it to make more and more for generations to come.
Blacks make money and blow it on drugs, hookers and cars

He's just another hopeless rapper who sold his soul to the Illuminati

F U C K I N G B A S E D
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
A
S
E
D

WTF have you guys read the comment section?

Either white people are posing as "woke" niggers, or niggers are being redpilled themselves against the Jews.

Pic related.

niggar is not a race

black ≠ nigga

you racist shit

That got to do also with the Rasta movement that links to Ethiopia and the notion that Selassie the king was a direct decendant of King Solomon and queen sheba's baby but it's very far fetched and probably false but it's not uncommon the Scottish independence declaration in the 1300s said they were from babylon and the tower of babel lol

This isn't what it means. Jay Z means that when blacks earn millions, they tend to think of themselves as "above" other black people; they move out of their communities, and spend millions on extravagance, spending their money in idiotic ways instead of investing, since they've never had millions before. The point isn't a racism thing; Jay-Z's not some random asshat.

tl;dr - Sup Forums is dumb as fuck at rap

>listening to jayz after nas buried him alive
lol

Rappers are actually often redpilled after years of dealing with Jew executives. Ice Cube called the record company Jew faggots and BoB (top 40 disney rapper) rapped about zog and holocaust denial.

Damn, Jay-Z SMART
you think you listening to rap music but actually you get SCHOOLED in economics
real soon brothers will rule wall street and banks
while white ppl be like 'w8, I'm still paying my student loan'

No, blacks are too stupid to beat whites or asians in something where brain is involved.

unexpectedly impressed. great job jay

hmm.
i'll bet you're a shill

BoB also believes in the flat earth theory, so I have a feeling he was ODing on some Alex Jones and JRE for a while.

Jay Z is a luciferian, edgelord faggot

This song is bad.

Jay Z is shit, he had to use the same chorus like what, eighty times?

It's a good message but he's an fucking awful songwriter.

black user & white collar corporate ladder wage slave here. lemme share some insight

YDB on foodstamp hustling
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNTovFrltg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m3s

NY Blacks talk on perspective and realism
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

Hip Hop debate on White-Black relations
youtube.com/watch?v=VE8ENpivjsw

Kangz paradox on US-Israeli relations
youtube.com/watch?v=1CNuZfHNaiI

Farrakhan on the black entertainment circus performer paradox
youtube.com/watch?v=OiQG23S2cZ4

tl;dw - there's a rift that's been growing for decades, with seeds sprouting around certain key events in black culture (ie., Suge Knight Puppet Conspiracies, Police Brutality, etc.), I deliberately shared some specific videos to give you multiple perspectives of the growing schism amongst black culture. There are multiple sides and it is all boiling up to a rift between blacks who think whites are THE enemy, blacks who think the jews are THE enemy, blacks who think everyone non-black (re: hispanic, asian, etc.) are the enemy, and kumbaya blacks who just want everyone to get along.
It's going to get messy soon as the tip toe approach will no longer work in the era of Cannibalistic Identity Politics, and many hands will be forced to state their allegiance or get BTFO due to perceived and assumed allegiance. Jay-Z isn't doing anything new here, but there is a changing tide and many more black entertainers are dropping the "wink-wink" one-liners for outright spewing of red (and sometimes black) pills.

Keep your ears open.

Nuffiny wrong with that

Shut the fuck up

Of course, rich black people having some fun with Serbian witch. What can be more 2017?

I'm pretty surprised I've never seen Farrakhan shilled before on here. This book is basically 200 years together from the African-American perspective amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700

They tried to shut him down of course.

This nigger ain't got shit on prodigy. Fucking Clinton coon.

I waiting for tumblr to get angry over blackface in 2017

>jay-z actually thinks niggas can understand this music video

(((Serbian)))

Unironically a Sabbatean Satanist witch for Pedo Wood

I think for a lot of people, or at least for me, he can be an abrasive turn off because he leans too much on the Kangz angle, but when you'r e not shooting the messenger you realize he has sniper precision when it comes to phrasing harsh cold truths on black history.
Besides Farrakhan usually Sowell and occasionally Sotomayor's vids get recommended a lot around here

Does Jay-Z wanna be RZA?

It won't last long. He will be bullied into apologizing soon.

Lupe Fiasco said "artists get robbed by dirty jewish execs" a few months ago

This isn't redpilling shit.

youtu.be/IqjWS3NmMZM

What the hell do you want?

>niggar is not a race
where exactly did I state that?

woke af, truthnukes everywhere

Wait, can I get confirmation on this?

Young southern whites are buying into the nigger game too:

youtu.be/qsNwDjUjbfs

A lot of Southern Whites today are a disgrace to their confederate ancestors. True confederates fled to South Brazil, While mixed garbage and the low IQ filth stayed.

niggers are being trained to align themselves with Islam against "whites/christians/jews"

It's a Jesuit scheme long time in the making

posting in vevoshill thread
eating my corn bread
still vodka nigga

I dig the video, tho

I give JayZ credit for telling the truth.

we IZ kangz

slOVENia

The music video was great, the song was great. Good art can still be appreciated even though the source of it is non-white, as long as you keep it moderate and as a rare novelty, and not your standard art consumption.