All told, 56 percent of Americans have confidence in Merkel, compared with Trump’s 46 percent, the poll showed...

>All told, 56 percent of Americans have confidence in Merkel, compared with Trump’s 46 percent, the poll showed. Like many polls involving the Republican, a stark partisan divide was found: Sixty-four percent of Democrats expressed more confidence in Merkel and only 16 percent felt so about Trump, while 89 percent of Republicans were behind Trump and 50 percent felt the same way for Merkel.

Fat Donny BTFO!!!!!
Trumpcucks BTFO!!!!

newsweek.com/merkel-trump-poll-ratings-world-leader-confidence-632354

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Mortgage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh yeah, polls are accurate when it comes to trump

Look kids, it's another HIGHLY ACCURATE POLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The only reason I do is because unlike Trump, Merkel understands basic economics.

Since when do polls ask foreigners what they think of another country's leader? Talk about retarded. Like lately in the news you see things like "Trump's global approval rating very low"

Who cares? It only matters what Americans think of him. Talk about fake news

Shes also a kike who screws europe daily

>believe polls
not a very smart one are you?

I highly doubt 50% of American's have the slightest fucking clue who Merkel is.

Most American's don't know a damn thing about American politics, let alone European politics. I would bet that 75% of Americans can't even name 1 of the 2 senators in their state.

Is Angela Merkel a billionaire?

As an American I don't believe that 56% of the American people even know who Merkel is. What the hell are they expecting to measure with these stupid fucking polls? Who takes this crap seriously?

Americans, it is fine. Just say the word and Angela can be your president too. She will do an amazing job, deport a fuckton of illegals, make your society work again and pork sausage with kraut and beer for everyone.

Make America German Again!

>implying being a good businessman means knowing shit about macroeconomics
>Implying Trump wasn't lucky to have startup capital during the 80s housing boom

A good businessman he is, a good economist he is not.

>Deport are you serious you reichaboo

>In a diverse survey of 999 democrats and 1 republican.

This thread was posted multiple times today, with the same exact wording and picture.

Also, each time it was a (((1 post by this ID))) thread, every time.

Anyone that responds, myself included, kis an easily baited faggot.

MODS, PLZ BAN

america has more germans than germany to the point that our knockwurst is now superior

Net worth of 3.5 billion is pretty macro, sport.
He had startup capital because his father was a successful businessman and philanthropist.
Merkel's father was a protestant theologian, whatever the fuck that means.

very much this

>its a larp flag pretends not to know that Trump is smart episode

Yeah, flooding your country with low IQ subhumans is great for long term economic prospects.

We've all seen firsthand how useless and skewed MSM polls have been.

>relying on Americans to know about merkel to the extent they know about trump
>implying they care to research anything about trump past the msm propaganda
Boy, you really activated the rustling of my jimmys.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response
and on the other hand...... en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Mortgage
Skilled labor yes, otherwise no. Hence my criticism of Merkel's immigration policy

yeah but do you see how succulent angie merkels tittays are?

Once, most people believed the sun was a spotlight carried by a God, turning around the earth, which was flat....

The majority opinion is not related to truth or intelligence.
But now op, we know you are an idiot and a sheep.
Gtz

Don't tell him.

>Hence my criticism of Merkel's immigration policy
What criticism? I think you forgot to post that post.

>>Deport are you serious you reichaboo
Germany deported 100k last year. How many illegals did America deport? Correct, fewer in terms of per capita... and damn fewer in terms of actual illegals in the country.

Angela doesn't stand for illegals living illegally in a country. She would defund sanctuary cities like yesterday. She has a "no prisoners!" mindset.

>56 percent of Americans have confidence in Merkel
so she loses the chancellor election finally. if you havent noticed the media controls the polls and thus controls the odds for betting. they have got it wrong so often it has to be on purpose. if your going to bet bet on SPD

No poll taking US person knows jack shit about Merkel though. Only 40% know who she is.

MSM says trump approval low, lol. MUST be true.

Oh my b. I meant to reply to the dude saying Merkel is screwing Europe. He's absolutely correct in that regard but hey, aside from letting Muslims ravage their land, she's doing ok

Hahaha oh yeah absolutely, I trust those polls

>america has more germans than germany to the point that our knockwurst is now superior
Wrong. Germany still got 65 million pure blooded Germanics. America may have 10 million or so pure blooded Germanics, the rest are mixed with Anglos, Irish, Jews, negro, Slavs etc. The only real pure blooded Germanics left are the Amish.

that only means that at least 56% of americans are a threat to national security and should be eradicated

>aside from letting Muslims ravage their land,
The problem is that this is by far the #1 problem facing Europe right now, just like the spic invasion is the #1 problem facing America. You can always instate or repeal a tax, but immigration is permanent (or until a civil war breaks out).

Merkel has always been a prostitute politician. She basically goes along with whatever she thinks will make the globalist/neoliberal media establishment and vested interests like her. She doesn't have many convictions of her own, which is why she flip flops so much. And which is why she probably has the most glowing media coverage out of any politician.

And which is why you probably think "she's doing ok", because as most people, you unfortunately get most of your information from the MSM.

>all of the plants you're tending are dying, but other than that you're a good gardener

See, Polandbro gets it

i'm sure they mentioned Merkel themselves and how she would be way better for America

only a woman could lead the humxn race

more people trust trump than they trust polls, according to polls. :)

I love how german retards dont get that the whole "i..i am now leader! n.. dont laugh ..really!"
is just merkels re election campaign, you morons really deserve everything she is doing.

>He thinks I'm a neoliberal/globalist

All I said was I have more confidence in her than Trump. Trump makes a few solid points on immigration but is virtually illiterate on anything else. Merkel is the opposite. Globalist shill she may be, but she also understands how the EU and complex trade agreeements work.

Sounds like Democrats in this country are retarded. Big surprise there. Thanks for reminding us

Can we get a poll of Americans who support Duterte to show how most Americans have no clue on the stance of other countries leaders?

>but she also understands how the EU and complex trade agreeements work.
Such as.

Anyways, my point still stands. Even if Trump was a complete incompetent on everything but immigration, and Merkel was a political genius on everything but immigration, Trump would still be a better alternative, because immigration is the greatest threat to western civilization currently.

All your carefully crafted trade agreements will be pretty worthless when your population will be majority black and muslim.