Jesus existed therefore he was the son of God

>jesus existed therefore he was the son of God
Christfags are truly the worst

If you're killed in the line of monotheism and if you're a proper Jew doing so, supposedly it means you did invoke God within yourself. This is either blasphemy or the sign of extreme piety.

Christfags believe Romans and Jews killed someone who lived every moment in the name of God.

This board went full Deus Vult for the past week or so and now nu-pagan stormfags and the scholmo-squad are back in force to shit things up again.

Really makes you think.

keep spamming useless images faithfag, I don't expect to hear a single peep from you that actually makes any sense or gives any proof that Jesus Christ was the son of God (without using self-declarative scripture)

to you I'm a jew, a fedora, reddit, I'm anything that can keep you from addressing the fact that your worldview is nothing more than a blind leap of faith

>Christfags are truly the worst
Not nearly as bad as faggots who sperg on and on about them.

like pottery

>I'm going to waste my entire life trying to debunk someone's beliefs that have no effect on my life whatsoever
Fedora-fags are truly the worst

No. Christcucks are worse because they base their lives on absolute nonsense yet feel morally superior at the same time. SPICS AND AFRICAN REFUGEES WELCOME

>no effect on my life whatsoever
>welcome spics africans and refugees because muh converts
>turn the other cheek and worship the chosen people because muh bible

>that have no effect on my life whatsoever
Wrong. My parents were strict Christians who imposed it on me since birth. Being a stupid kid I fell for it and later my spiritual battles made me nearly suicidal. Christianity is no fucking joke

in addition, the strong Christians that I've gotten to know personally like pastors and the sort are the most intolerable, condescending, pompous pricks you will ever meet (they cover it very well until they start to open up to you).

Thirdly, Catholicism a related disease is a plot to prey off poor people and little boys' genitals

>no effect on my life whatsoever
give me a fucking break the list goes on

Never heard someone make this argument desu

You already messed up on the first sentence, sin was a by-product of humanity.

>sin was a by-product of humanity
sin was God's creation. You're saying that God could not control the introduction of sin, which then follows to say that humans had the power over God to create sin, and that in that way God was not all powerful and still isn't

>reading ancient literature literally

Oh shit
Looks like your in a bit of a bind there bud