The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop created to normalize and celebrate obesity, indolence and racemixing...

The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop created to normalize and celebrate obesity, indolence and racemixing. This is done in order to reprogram our basic sexual urges, so that what we find sexually attractive subconsciously promotes a lifestyle of passive over-consumption, waste and materialism. Who profits from your sedentary existence? Big pharma and multinational conglomerates intent on turning you into docile, drug dependent, welfare supported consumers. Also, the typical T H I C C body type is far more prevalent in non-whites. Therefore, this manufactured trend surreptitiously goads the white man toward sullying his genetic heritage. I wonder who could be behind this? Don't fall for their tricks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JI8AMRbqY6w
tokyo.craigslist.jp/w4m/6203573219.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just too low-test to satisfy or qualify for big women. Kill yourself, make a change.

But user, I'm a T H I C C men.

Go back to Somalia, nigger.

THICC is just a Gentleman's way of saying of average weight and curvature because women are genetically inferior to men and this insecurity drives them to wish to be the beautiful in the eyes of society so they can find a strong male counterpart to take care of them. we say thicc and curvy because most women dont have the mental fortitude to lose enough weight to be like the women on tv and in movies and by showing insensitive their current body type we can raise their spirits and get some pussy. unfortunately this sends the wrong impression to obese women (trolls) that they are beautiful when in reality my dick wouldnt touch them if could make it to their pussy though the endless layers of fat.

They Live

Persuade goy to like black body shape.

this.

Fuck off shill. You and I both know your jew ass does not bench.

ITT: Homo general

youtu.be/JI8AMRbqY6w

This is the ideal female body. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Damn those look like ham legs I have for the holidays

Why fuck that whale when you can fuck this legit crazy jap of Craigslist?
tokyo.craigslist.jp/w4m/6203573219.html

Well Sup Forums shoudl we?

Thank you for reading my ad that got rather lengthy - I admit, as well as filling in the questions below.

1) Height (centimeter ) : cm
2) Body type :
3) Age :
4) Place you live (ward) :
5) Ethnicity/Country you are from :
6) Hair color/length(style) :
7) Occupations :
8) Education :
9) How often do you drink? And what do you drink usually?:
10) Languages you speak (do you also speak/understand Japanese? Because I occasionally feel like to talk/write in Japanese) :
11) Marital Status (Single, Married, or Attached?) :
12) Male Endowment (bcz too thick actually hurts. Let me know in centimeter please):
13) Can you make time in the "afternoon" on weekdays? (if yes most likely what time frame is your preference?) :
14) Can you provide the latest STD test result? If not, are you willing to get tested? :
15) Do you smoke? (yes/no) :
16) Can you please let me know a bit about who you are, esp why you are writing to me and what you are looking for?
未承諾のサービスやオファーの情報を希望しません

There's a difference between liking an average girl and propping mediocrity up to celebrity status.
I Iike bigger women myself, but face it this whole fat acceptance shit is part of the globalist game.

She is fat

that one is not that bad tho
would breed

You like kids because grown women can't even feel your dick. KYS

> fat acceptance shit is part of the globalist game.
that's fucking retarded of you to say

>The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop created to normalize and celebrate obesity, indolence and racemixing
That's what I've been thinking as well.

Based on what

This isn't even the prime example of the garbage T H I C C faggots are pushing. The more obese, the better. It's ironic half the time, but this shit couldn't be more cancerous

Is there something more disgusting on earth (except jews) than fat people?

>Op's pic
This is fat

>Pic related
This is T H I C C

>STILL doesn't understand the difference between fat (something every woman can attain, and is indicative of poor health) and T H I C C (which is a specific bodytype that has little to do with eating/exercising habits)

Kill yourself, faggot. Before it was "T H I C C" it was "curvy." Then fat chicks appropriated the word "curvy" and the rest of society appropriated the niggerspeak "T H I C C"

both in that pic are fucking disgusting. THIS is T H I C C

No, that's an assjob you fucking tard

The image I posted is supposed to illustrate body types

No, that's a couple hundred thousand USD spent on injections.

That s an incredibly flabby ass, ass job or not.

The rare occurrence of a leaf contributing to a thread, is this the witness of a miracle?

sorry but she's too fat, pretty face tho

its not about the fat, I like fat latinas theyre curvy atleast..

>muh "THICC"

I've ever see anyone who use this "THICC" (meme?) outside of this place so definitely a message board thing. Also i know no one who likes "thicc" girls outside niggers and i didnt even have a lot of them around (my social networks experience are enough to get me to notice the trend).
Stop it or do a favor to us all and or gas yourself.

what you posted is absolutely repulsive

no that's biracial

I'll tolerate a 1/8th nigger

way to out yourselves as pathetic low test betas

>sweden
>low-test meme
it's LITERALLY a meme
i just found out i'm jewish, but OP is right. i myself am i quite good looking dude who lifts and in the process of being low body fat to have AESTHETIC abs. why the FUCK would i wanna fuck some fat bitch (and ashley graham in OP's pic is basically my waifu but i have to admit she's on the verge of obesity) who doesn't put effort into her physical fitness?

basically all women are whores, but if you're gonna spend time getting your own 'hotness' up, you shouldn't be fucking low-effort chubby whores caked in makeup but someone of your own standard

idk maybe it's just me and all of you fags are hideous and the small percent of you that lift are ugly af and still believe in BETA dreams like the "family unit" as opposed to seeking like fullfilment

Look at at those orange peel thighs. C.E.L.L.U.L.I.T.E

I'm starting to believe being attracted to that is genuine mental illness.

I think the urge to grab and fuck a thicc ass is kind of instinctive, but I agree with you on the jewery of pushing the meme

That's why traps are the best ....

Take the trap redpill, Sup Forums.

Would worship from head to toe

Nope, just thinking on both ends of my body not just the dick.

>traps

That's not a trap. That's a twink.

Wasn't this posted a a few days ago....?

Now that's a cankle!

If you can't fap to this you're a fag

t. swedemalian

it's only a matter of time before your kind will be erased.

What kind of cucked subhuman would find this shit attractive?

If you do, I hope you make the wise decision to kys

Fatties kill everything they touch.
>still rings

You're all fucking disgusting. OP's pic isn't THICC, she's fucking obese. Our beauty standards have deteriorated so much over the decades because of (((them))).

Where I come from *this* is considered THICC.

disgusting

Why don't you just grab a fat bag from a liposuction clinic garbage bin and fuck that instead.

Sup Forums gets triggered by the meme because your tiny shriveled dicks quiver at the sight of strong women.

Op is a fag.

THICC is a post PC attempt to return to the norm and stop pushing girls with boy figures on men and returning to the natural idea of what a woman should look like and classic aesthetics of beauty.

Jesus Christ OP. Go back to Sup Forums and masturbate to traps.

Race mixing done right.

>12) Male Endowment (bcz too thick actually hurts. Let me know in centimeter please):
well that kicks me out of contention

>posting skinny girls in a thicc thread
Get some testosterone and start lifting

it's not a meme and it's not 'jewish tricks'. Men have loved thick, curvaceous beautiful voluptuous women since the dawn of time. This is a fact. Saying otherwise is literally going against nature and biological urge.

With those legs she is just posing.

>The T H I C C meme is a jew psyop created to normalize and celebrate obesity, indolence and racemixing.
no it isn't

it's an example of nigro slang that people find funny or cool making it into regular language
and is now used to talk about voluptuous women

simple as that

I wish this goddess would start making videos again ;_;
i think she stopped because fags and wite bois kept calling her fat. imo she was more beautiful the bigger she got.

me too

Is she trying to put as much weight as possible directly on her spine?

twerking and thug culture and language like finna and deez is promoted by the chosen too.

Squatting with a fucking EZ-bar? What the fuck.

are there even weights on the bar?

Probably not, if there were any real weight on it, she couldn't support it like that.

sauce plz

>T H I C C meme
The meme is not saying they are FAT!!!!!!!

do you have the one where she spins around?

Nope, only those two.

>T H I C C =/= F A T

God's work OP
BUMP

Can somone post the full Webm?

That's fat, not T H I C C

Found this.
mega:#!qt1mRIZS!jbWnlS9rBC4YwZVyOxEgDBnmnt4-sMZblRfRi-W2eWs

Not exclusively true, user. And projecting that as universal for NW European peoples is deceptive. And leads to slandering normal European men, who are attracted to normal (thin) European women, as having unnatural tastes.

Kill yourself this weekend.

Those thicc thighs are delicious though

No shit famalam

Where do I find a buff musclefu. God if you can do one extra thing in my life plz send one my way

Fat is disgusting no matter the jews braiwnashing.
I do like some curve and a nice ass in a girl but only if they are /fit/

>Jewish
>and still believe in BETA dreams like the "family unit" as opposed to seeking like fullfilment

Every fucking time, with these kikes!

It's seriously disgusting. Fat women are gross, bulky muscular women are gross, masculine women are gross. ANyone who likes this shit has had their brain jew'd and they're half-gay at least.

From what I have seen they almost alway date other lifters. So off to the gym with you.

I guess it's time to leave LA fitness and find a powerlifting gym

>haha I'm not some BETA who seeks dumb shit like a proper family or stability lmao
>the real way to get fulfillment in life is through hedonism and degeneracy lol

Your insecurity autism is spilling over , curvy women are absolutely gorgeous(not the fatty in your pic) , this trend started centuries ago ,check out victorian era dresses, all skinny women tried to appear more curvy,even roaylty .

the T H I C C meme created a beautiful thread full of half naked beautiful women for me to enjoy for free. By definition it could not have been made my Jews or I'd be getting charged for it

Anyone woman who loves themselves as much as this is instantly a cunt.

Delicious

>that picture

D E F O R M E D

nice but it would be interesting to see without all the lighting and makeup present

I want to rest my dick inside that ass crack while I sleep

I'm still mad that she went past thick and got fat.

A pretty big psy-op has been going on against Anon5 lately.