I'm nervous that China is leaving the US behind

This essay I read really made me nervous. It really does seem like China is emerging as a glboal, respect power while the US is being left behind. Anyone else really worried about this?

>It is telling that China is building a new "silk road" towards Europe, and that the European Union and China are increasingly partners whereas the European Union and the USA are increasingly rivals: most of the EU did not want the invasion of Iraq in 2003 and now does want to fight climate change, which happen to be precisely China's policies back then and now. It is just a matter of time before Europeans realize that their ideals and principles are more often aligned with China's global responsible approach than with the USA's greedy parochial protectionism. And viceversa: Angela Merkel is widely respected in China for her compentent and responsible leadership, whereas Trump... well, he's not exactly respected anywhere, let alone in China. (The Chinese shamelessly bribed him by granting him the trademarks that he wanted for his business and he immediately gave in like the cheapest whore in the brothel). The new leader of Europe is Germany, and, after Brexit and Trump, Germany finds itself much closer to China than to the old Anglosaxon powers.

scaruffi.com/politics/china17.html#chin0717

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation
youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY
scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anyone else really worried about this?
Yeah, idiots who've never been to China

china is gonna have an economic crash soon, the writing is on the wall, its only a matter of time before their giant bubble pops

Nice, time for some of dat sweet asian pussy

Ok faggot. You can move to Germanistan and side with china.

I'm happy to stand behind the US.

>China's global responsible approach

rofl is this guy retarded? china is a dictatorship, son.

I used to feel this way just listening to the news but after watching the caspianreport video on it I don't think that China's rise will be smooth or go as they planned because it has a lot of internal and external forces to balance.

There are still people who love to buy their ss304 from you burgers, China a shit. Also disregard any who seriously uses
>Vladimir Trump
In a journalism piece. So he's obviously too lowIQ even for the puffingdon
Not anymore. Within days of entering the White House, "Vladimir" Trump, an illegitimate president of the USA installed by Russia, erased the Trans-Pacific Partnership which would have been the greatest trade deal of all times, uniting more than 50% of the world's GDP. At the same time, "Vladimir" Trump, following orders from Moscow, abdicated in Europe: he hailed Britain's decision to leave the European Union (precisely what Putin wanted) and declared NATO "obsolete", sending shock waves through European allies and causing jubilation among Russian hardliners. China did not miss the opportunity. First of all, China's president Xi immediately understood who Trump is: a colossal crook who can be bribed easily. While visiting the USA, Xi offered Trump what Trump wanted: the right to expand his business empire in China. At the end of the meeting, as China was granting trademarks to Trump's business, Trump announced that he now liked China very much. Secondly, China seized the unique opportunity offered by this crook, liar and traitor installed by Russia as president of the USA: China tripled its efforts to take control of the strategic trade routes that made the USA great before Trump entered the White House.

China is quietly organizing an anti hegemonic league against the US. Chances are war will not break out until the Chinese and US economy are uncoupled, probably due to automation and rising wages in China. Chances are that it will end in US victory/ third party winner as China and US cancel each other out. Continental Europe may abandon the US for China as Greece did for Pontus, but we all know how that turned out.

Also I like how Germany was practically rebuilt from scratch with American investment and protected by American soldiers during the Cold War, when it chose to go with a welfare state instead of build a standing army. Now they are finally doing what the US wanted them to do all along, and yet they are angry about it to the point of potentially siding with a fellow technocratic ant colony state on the other side of Eurasia. Germania delenda est.

maybe a few decades down the line the US will get some kind of treaty with the poos and the hues plus some other wildcards (maybe indonesia and philippines due to south china sea disputes) to defend against a hypothetical chinese superpower

That bubble is gonna burst baby. When it does chink influence, power and population are all gonna tank with it

God-tier global powers: US, UK, Japan
The underdog: Russia
Shit-tier powers: China, India, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada

Just remember that. It never changes. Germany and China always fuck up. Their one asset is the countries themselves, filled with smart folk. But their governments? Snakepits.

You're nervous about that?

Heh, check this kid en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation . With every war the US fights in the Middle East (or elsewhere), more and more nations are getting unified against it. I believe that North Korea (which is inevitable at this point) will be the last straw and will be the reason why China will start militarizing rapidly

Poos will remain the same for a long time. Hues are useless and away from anywhere contested. The US is already working with the island countries surrounding China, as well as manning military bases in the Persian Gulf states (where China gets its oil from). Indonesia controls a critical naval chokepoint for most of the worlds trade.

Sounds like some liberal who wants to depict US as a decadent nation nobody wants to do business with. Trump bashing disguised as "geopolitical study".

No one likes China, if both USA and China had immense economic collapse the world will drop China and still help USA

The jew betting against the human spirit once again.

THE WEST WILL NEVER BE BROKEN.

You really shouldn't worry about the EU it won't last longer than 10 years.

How many times have we heard this?

yeah your politicians will kill themselves before the Islamic kingdom emerges

Help us and we've got your back burger. Indians are more innovative and intelligent than chinks. But most of them leave the country to serve developed countries.

End H1B, deport them back, back us at warfare and we will be bffs forever.

article doesnt make sense, China laughs at Germany for ruining Europe

>Scaruffi
Lol, half of his political stuff is gossip, the rest hysterical speculation.

China lol

>glboal, respect power

If you're going to use an American proxy, Chang, at least learn the language.

OP thinks China gives a fuck about climate change?

How's the air beijing faggot?

US will always be relevant by virtue of geography alone. Don't worry, user.

UK? hahahahhahaha

India is the emerging power and they love Trump. China has hidden its economic fuckups for years but that will come crashing down the moment their inevitable social revolution occurs.

I rather have China rule then most western countries. If I look at Canada, UK, France, Sweden, France, and Germany on their race to the bottom. It doesn't seem bad to me that China rules.

I'm nervous I have a FrankenDildo

I wish America would just disappear

The sooner the EU becomes an enemy to America the better. The Germans ruined every single ideology they've embraced, I hope they do the same with globalism and progressivism.

This is what I hate the most. Germany would be nothing without the USA. And now they're siding with a fellow statist shithole. Get fucked Germany. Anglosphere Vs EU cold war when?

Anyone who says that has never been to China or has probably been only an ESL at best. Take it from an actual white collar expat, the best they can hope for is to sit in the children's booster chair next to us.

Fuck you
Kikes' best friend

Hello, turk-user

China's economy is bubble based. It's better than British or French in that regard, because even if it pops they'll still have manufacturing sector - which is all physical. Semiconductor or plastic toys' export price won't be hit very hard with local market collapse(even though financial sectors all over the world will feel it), but financial sector will go bust(which is why service-based economies, which irl are economies based on circulating fake money in financial sector are cancer - make fiat currency worthless because all those pyramid schemes collapse and the economy disappears overnight). Their hyper bubble in the housing sector is particularly troubling.

They are "ahead" because they've pumped enormous amount of money into their economy in 2008 at cost of gigantic growth of debt(in 2 years they've got more debt than Obama during 8), but that doesn't contribute to stability.

Can't tell when it will happen, as it depends on many factors. If Trump hits them with aluminium/steel tariffs(he pushes for it against the resistance of GOP) then it'll be sooner, if not, then it will happen later.

So what

It's economy doesn't go into recession.

^^

Debt to who exactly? The Chinese banking sector is entirely state owned so they can just shift investment if they wish.

china doesn't have a bubble if all the refugees of the world are sent to those ghost cities in China.

>This essay I read really made me nervous
Essay? Nigga please. Read this book, if there is any merit to what is said in it, and there likely is, America is in for a whole world of shit when China realizes the balance of power has shifted. They've been waiting.

Ghost cities which are now filling up

Both are dicatorships so it makes sense desu
FRIENDSHIP WITH USA ENDED CHINA IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND NOW

So what? The american economy is bubble based too. I hate it so much when normies dont get how finance works and thinks the american and chinese "debt" is like when youre in personal debt. That debt is imaginary money, china and america are too big to fail now so they can afford to print money without causing inflation by accumulating a huge, rolling debt that will never get repaid while also stimulating their ecomomies.

They will replace them money wise but they will not culturally, they will peril and fail. They do not take care of their citizens, their time ahead won't last

At this rate the entire pacific is going to be under Chinese control. Australia/new Zealand and Canada are all going to be Chinese allied with Canada right on your doorstep. They're buying everything here from ports to housing to farms. We're fucked.

Do something America mate, it'll be like the good ol days in Vietnam or Korea or ww2. Sink the Chinks.

Fuck gay conservatives muh civic nationalism, fuck faggot leftists fuck nigger jew businesses muh immigrants increase profits and I can sell my business to china for a grillion dollars, who cares about my country and it's industries im rich lmao.

>biggest country with most natural resources
>underdog
Russia underperforming for centuries due to barely contributing anything to science and technology other than in the weapon sector and falling for the communism meme for decades makes people think they're the underdog now

you are fucking retarded
the Ally countries committed the biggest theft of patents and technology after WW2 and the Marshall Plan mostly went to countries that weren't Germany

>Do something America mate, it'll be like the good ol days in Vietnam or Korea or ww2. Sink the Chinks.
America doesn't realize how vulnerable it is to the Chinese at this point. In a war between the two powers, China would not rely on conventional means like the US would, they have been purposely developing unorthodox, unconventional weapons which they refer to as an "assassins mace", it's an old metaphor that dates back to their warring states era. It's basically David's slingshot that he rekt Goliath with.

China have America by the balls at the moment. That isn't going to change, it's only going to get worse.

>protected

It's amazing how so many Americans have no concept whatsoever of China's power and still think they are actually the worlds only superpower.

China's economy has been growing so fast its off the charts and its been doing so for decades. They build entire cities from scratch in months while USA can't find 1 penny to fix your big cities as they crumble away.

China goes along and builds naval bases in disputed territory and USA makes a whole lot of threats, all other countries in the region and what does China do? Build more bases. They know that they have the balance of power and USA and all its allies can't do anything to them.

Now obviously the horrendous working conditions in that country are not excusable but this is a war of attrition they are winning easily. They will continue to make all other countries in the world hopelessly indebted to them by dominating all aspects of manufacturing until one day it dawns on USA 'holy shit we really can't function without China's exports' while china doesn't need USA because they export to every other country in the world.

Chinese students dominate literally everything. They are smarter than you, they work harder than you, there are far more than them of you and they are not afraid to push the envelope.

Germans are some of the scummiest people in existence. No one will ever convince me that the two world wars were fought in vain

>china will implode soon, says increasingly nervous man for 30th year

at the end of the day thats the reason the EU exits it just so happened that they like democrats or maybe the fact that Obama was black made them tolarate and even follow the USs command. Anything bad that they can point to trump Obama did and china does it far worse. Human rights? not for china lol

>China's global responsible approach
LOL

Those are not risks to China because of the unique structure of the economy. The majority of the loans are issued by state banks which the politburo can waive at their convenience. It's vast war chest of foreign reserves, standing at 2 trillion USD, prevents another Asian financial crisis from happening.

user that's slit.

>Germany would be nothing without the USA.

Pretty sure they would have won WW2 without the USA.

t. Wang

rare
but human rights in its current form has become a problematic thing

>wikipedia
When the Yellow River flows clear.

Sometimes the Yellow River is poetically called the "Muddy Flow" (simplified Chinese: 浊流; traditional Chinese: 濁流; pinyin: Zhuó Liú). The Chinese idiom "when the Yellow River flows clear" is used to refer to an event that will never happen and is similar to the English expression "when pigs fly".

Nope the soviets would've beaten them, us joining just ended Japan faster.

Silt*

But yes, china still has a pollution problem

Don't you worry america, china will collapse soon, you keep being you making those fire mixtapes and getting shot

> Angela Merkel is widely respected in China for her compentent and responsible leadership

Thing literally never happened

Who dat behind the Aussie flag?

I'll consider your propositions when chinamen discover what it is to be human.

The EU aligns itself with Communist China, what a surprise.

Germany could have taken the Soviets if the other front didn't impose on its capacity.
Even before the US got militarily involved, it's support was invaluable to the UK.

will china really crash? is it all over now? its too soon.. please no... not like this...

>EU aligns itself with Communist China, what a surp
Touche.......Touche

Everything would have been fine for America if you didn't base your globalism around nigger worship. That's basically what's causing the big rift. The rest of the world isn't ready to sacrifice their entire way of life to appease subhumans like you do. You may call it egalitarianism, social justice, human rights or whatever else buzzword, but at the end of the day we all know the whole issue boils down to Black Africans functioning as the center piece of your whole ideology.

>Another thing that struck me was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. […] The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking - the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this - is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. […] Thus the American presents a strange picture: a European with Negro behaviour and an Indian soul. -- Carl Jung

youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY

Touche....Touche

At this point it kind of makes sense. Manufacturing is pretty much gone, except in Germany.

Actually, much of german manufacturing has been moved into V4 countries because of much lower wages and overhead.

What are you talking about? Every chip in American compute got made in China on it. Better than made in Taiwan or made in Mexico i guess.

Well there you go then, they can't exactly get their goods from America, too expensive, and manufacturing less anyway. Plus there's a lot of Chinese money in Europe now.

If Americas push for EU NATO nations to start pulling their weight militarily, that will also reduce American influence in the EU. It all points towards a shift in attitude in favor of China.

not only that, but chinese know how to brave suffering and work hard in very harsh environment. we can survive anything like cockroach and still work hard to future. unlike lazy spoiled american.

EU/NATO is USA project and besides if we weren't living in American controlled financial system then American credit ranking should be lower long time ago. The big three won't lower it for themselves, but will for Europe.

Nailed it in the head user.

It's the duty of us Chinese to progress forward.

Kek

>lel in id

>Chinese students
Kek, that's a good one Chang..
China is a paper tiger. The whole point of their manufacturing sector is that they are poor as fuck so it's cheaper to produce good there. What happens when they actually see standards of living rise to something closer to Western Europe? Not so cheap to make stuff there anymore is it?
China is already losing manufacturing to SE Asian countries.
And unfortunately for you Chinks, your education sector is based entirely on rote memorization and cheating and you have literally invented nothing of value in a millennium. Now maybe you'll have a leg up in studying genomics cause you aren't bogged down by Western PC activists and you can introduce some white genes into the population to get some of our spirit of invention and innovation, but that's about your only hope.
At the moment Chinks only know how to copy others.

It will take another 20 years for China to complete the "OBOR" project if everything goes smoothly, and it won't so it will take even longer. So it will take another 50 years for chinks to have same soft power and Americans have in Europe right now. Till then Europe will become a Caliphate and their capital and resources will go to waste so Chinks will have to go back to exploiting their own people to survive.

While it is very likely that another global conflict will take between that period. No one can predict the outcome of it because of all the nuclear arsenals powerful countries have.

I hope that day will come soon because fuck this gay Earth.

>you have literally invented nothing of value in a millennium

This must be shitposting. Not even an american can be this dumb.

It's true, my country honestly worships the American Negro like they are some sort of Christlike figure. They were this countries original sin. The masses look at them like a noble people unfairly kidnapped and oppressed to this day just waiting to be set free so they can take their place as the rightful Kangs and Qweens of Earth.
The American dream is that the Negros will one day rise up and usurp the power of the whites and bring justice to the land. Just look at how people treated Obama.

(((third party))) winner

>Angela Merkel
>competent and responsible leadership
fucking lol she isn't respected in China, they probably laugh about how self-destructive her policy is... they act respectful to her face because they want her to keep destroying Europe

Name 1 Chinese invention since 1100

You mean like the USSR and nearly every other commie country on earth did?

We can work in AQI of 900, beat that you filthy Chink.

This essay I read made me nervous. It really does seem like The Rolling Stones are emerging as a glboal, respect band white The Beatles are being left behind. Anyone else really worried about this?

>The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

scaruffi.com/vol1/beatles.html

Agreed. We should stand with America before the EU until they stop trying to replace us

Sup Mountain nigger,
Why don't Nepali chicks have big tits?

The gun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun

>america is pushing its cultural marxist shit on the EU
>atlantist shit actually wants to be a pawn aganist russia

kill yourself

>suicide prevention nets
>gutter oil

check mate

Why respond to weak bait? Nothing gets them more mad than no responses.

>name 1 Chinese invention since 1100
>gun invented circa 1000
kys idiot

why do indians always suck up to white people lol
really pathetic desu

Unlike indians theirs arnt full of shit