OY VEY EVIL NAZI TRUMP VISITED THE POLISH MONUMENT TO THE HEROIC UPRISING RATHER THAN THE JEWISH ONE WHEN IN POLAND

OY VEY EVIL NAZI TRUMP VISITED THE POLISH MONUMENT TO THE HEROIC UPRISING RATHER THAN THE JEWISH ONE WHEN IN POLAND
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovlvjOoTi7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JEWS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Oyyy veeeey

So they asked if he wanted to visit the Uprising Monument or the Ghetto Uprising Monument, and he didn't want to go to a ghetto.

Only a few months in, let's see where this ride goes.

obligatory oy vey

No tats, classy.
Body like an athlete.
I knew she want a fascist
not some hipster faggot
I knew she want a fascist

Because the Ghetto Uprising were a bunch of losers who got curbstomped.

>ghetto uprising
so... is that like the LA riots or something?

Oy vey!

Surely there are more important issues going on around the world.

>Haaretz

Of course.

>Ghetto Uprising

So he didn't visit a bolshevik memorial or something? That's good, the jewish-led bolsheviks/communists committed acts of genocide against gentile europeans with bodycounts which dwarfed the 6 millions. (Dead goy don't matter and they weren't practicing REAL communism tho)

More (((manufactured))) outrage

Why was this allowed?!

didnt the nazis hate poles, why are so many poles natsoc

maybe its wishful thinking, but Trump seems very passive aggressive when it comes to Jews.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

germany hasnt invented nationalism

yes but y do u always praise the nazis, they hated u people with a passion

Well yeah they're his in-laws.

what's got you in a ruckus, period-stain?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DELETE THIS
DONALD TRUMP IS JUST A GOOD GOY
HE HAS PICTURE OF HIM IN YARMUKLE KISSING WAILING WALL
HE IS JEWISH PLANT
STOP PRETENDING HE ISN'T
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do you teach these words to little japs?

fucking jews man

How did they know about my minecraft clan emblem back then?!?!

OY VEY, IT"S ANOTHO SHOAH.

Saved

Es

litrally nobody does. we hate the eternal kraut with passion. we're only clumped up with nazis by lefties for whom any display of national pride is synonymous with nazism

WE WUZ JOOS N SHIEEEEET

I remember the old days of alpha minecraft, that was the shit

ah makes sense

>commemorating (((Polish))) (((resistance fighters)))
same thing, Trump is still a good goy

Boo hoo.

Alpha was great, early beta versions were pretty great too. But shit went downhill fast when the cash money started rolling in

Yea, I dropped the game after the hunger system was implemented

Yeah, that was a shit mechanic. But the overal feel of the game changed a lot besides that. Still worth the 15 bucks I spent on it though

To be fair, Poles had other political reasons to fight you guys than their jews. The Germany/Poland rivalry is old and complex, as I'm sure you know. The German/Polish invasion/comflict had very little to do with Jews, for most Poles, or Germans for that matter. More to do with land, ethnic areas, language/culture in Prussia, politics, etc.

disgusting

:^)

If Hitler just said "give us all your jews and we'll leave you alone" 95% of Poles would've said "lol okay take them off our hands we don't care."

Check your Jewish Privelage!

>never again let the forces of evil defeat the forces of good
>nazis were defeated

Maybe some day friend.

Trump's cousin's girlfriend's dentist sent a mean text!

Let's prop the perceived 6 (errr, 4. errr, 1.5, errr "nearly a ...") million in Germany and Poland, to divert the 60 million we killed in Russia ... not to mention Jesus.

> Overdue for another self inflicted fake Holocaust

OU VEY ANTISEMITE

ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

A U T I S M

Pic related.

What the actual fuck? How did I not know about this?

WHO GIVES A FUCK HES SAVING THE WESTERN WORLD

Yet somehow you lost to these tubby bongs

Ba dam tss

>doesnt get the reference
F A G G O T

This is not acceptable, goyim. We can only hope the American people condemn.

Who you expected this to tell you? Jew media?

lol @ poles trying to make their shitty little riot into an "uprising".
Basically just trying to get on the Soviet's good side before the latter streamrolled all over their poo country.
They even have a yearly "minute of silence" in Warsaw to commemorate it, which they advertise and commercialize all around the world in the hopes it will become a 'thing' associated with Poland. Israel has a whole 3 of these "minutes of silence", and ours are nation-wide, and yet you don't see us making YouTube video after YouTube video about it (sponsored by the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Tourism).

And then there'll be headlines "OMG why are Poles so antisemitic?!". Ungrateful bastards like you are one of the reasons.

Kikes BTFO

i got a response from David Rothchild about this.

>jews will never have a Sabaton song about their minor uprising or non existant heroism.
youtube.com/watch?v=ovlvjOoTi7s

says the people who literally cut into the front of every talk of victimization ever and jump up and down going "TALK ABOUT US US, US! WE'RE THE FOREMOST VICTIM EVER"

DELETE THIS FUCKING SHLOMO !

Oh silly one, by betting on both sides, like always.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Wew lad. I hope Bogs cover your back.

Oh nice

that fking uniform

Booohooo, must hurt to see that the West is turning against your people step by step.
I'd make plans to move to Israel if I were you.

Ok now he scored a few points in my book with those.

I might even tone down my shilling until his next best goy move.

Uprising, 40:1, Inmate 4859, mention in Aces in Exile. They've made quite a lot about Poles in comparison to other countries.

Nice non-covering of the name.

Also, is this opposite world?

>inverse 666
I don't even know if this is serious or ironic, leftist memes are terrible.

It's serious. This is my schools GSA, run by a islam-apologist SJW feminist

They deleted this post because people spoke the truth
They disabled comments on this one because people spoke the truth

Ba-bakana?!

Even though it's sung in Polish, I can make out some of the words.

It's amazing how similar European languages are and how they all stem from the same thing!

>8mln pixel pic
>.png
Don't do that us, user. Also, do they post more of this bullshit? I want to have some laughs.
>if you ridicule your enemy and use outdated statistics, you win!

>Sung in Polish
Oh you

>4k phone
I'll crop the next ones.
Yeah, they're filled with this kind of shit

truth?

BTFO!

Bernie can still win!

Based as fuck. I changed my mind about him now.

He doesn't need to suck no filthy ghetto jew cockl, he's already busy sucking off the top jews in Israel.

Yeah. Women are actually still being oppressed and murdered for bullshit reasons. Just because some shitty countries had female leaders doesn't mean there is no oppression. But the leader of our GSA is so fucking braindead she thinks it's a good idea to post lies.

They reminded them that democrats have niggers, not republicans.
>WHAT THE FUG IS THAT PIC
Okay... The fug is
>skoliosexual
>the difference between pan and omnisexuals?
>demisexual
>grey asexual
>reason for intersex, mtf and ftm days separated
>agender
>demigirl
>demiboy
>androgyne
>questioning??
>homoromantic
>biromantic
>panromantic
Also
>bi-, tri-, pangender pride days
>genderqueer
>separate queer day?
Jesus Christ, just WHAT THE FUCK ALL THOSE MEAN
All people from this table amount to, approximately, 5% of population! Jesus Christ
B U Z Z W O R D S
B U L L S H I T

this

Thanks for the link Sven.

Oy vey

>not including all 369+ genders
All these biologically impossible genders are bullshit

Is that an Eldar

Look up "black isrealites", fucking amazing.

This why no one respects the media anymore. Trump mentioned the Ghetto uprising multiple times in his speech, but they are getting pissy because he skipped a photo-op.

Isn't it offensive to only visit the Jewish memorial instead of the memorial for all polish people? I'd be angry if he came to Ireland and only went to a monument for some equality shit instead of the countries history

Technically they're biologically possible, since a brain is a biology thing.
The problem is that they're going turbo autism with societal acceptance because they themselves can't self-validate. They can't be genderqueer or whatever because they're week and if society doesn't pat them on the head and accept them (read: propagate their bullshit everywhere) they'll be unable to force themselves to believe in their own lies.
A man can be a man on a deserted island, a woman can be a woman on a deserted island, but a freak can't be whatever he thinks he is if there's no society he can complain to.