Why the english give london to Pakistan

Pakis (pronounced in-vay-der) a tribe of mudslimes invaders from south asia (indian subcontinent) homeland is the pisslamic republic of Pakistan live in both londonistan Bradfordistan responsible for almost all the rape and murders in England why the english allow them in

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11561245/Eight-limbed-Indian-baby-worshipped-as-Hindu-god.html
thejournal.ie/india-rape-epidemic-3134083-Dec2016/
youtube.com/channel/UClJ8Z0YvEm-ClFj3fdQgQkw
youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIs4KcItmk
youtube.com/watch?v=nwEthGj1IBQ
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
youtube.com/watch?v=oDnRYNq-WU4
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11458505.Birth_defects_are_the_biggest_killer_of_children_in_the_Bradford_district/
youtube.com/watch?v=o0QjQca4uFQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Allah promised to save the queen.

Dumb arrogance. In India Brits used Muslims to counter Indian Nationalists.
They hated Hindus who were nationalists and in their eyes "Polytheists" & were smarter than the Muslims.
Whenever Indian Nationalists asked for freedom, the Brits propped up Islamists who asked for an Islamic Sharia homeland.
These British propping up of Islamists in India led to the creation of Pakistan.
After they left India, they continued to regard Muslims as their favored bitches.
Whatever comes to them now at the hands of their own creation is well deserved fruits of their karma.

I suspect it's because of pedophile activities in the 19th century.
This shit was some pedo making good on his side of the deal.

That's quite true. Brits divided India History into 3 parts

The Hindu history, where they called the Hindus discriminators and instead of reducing the caste system, they mass publicised it to show how primitive Indians are while encouraging such acts to keep the control in their hands.

Then they said the Muslim Indian history is nothing but bloodshed, they themselves favored muslims while continuously igniting the HIndu-Muslim feud which led to partition.

And then they called themselves, the British Indian Era as the modern era, or modern history of India.

Confirmed cow piss drinkers

The Brits wanted the subcontinent to have constant problems so they helped create a Muslim state and then separated the Muslim state with India in between. Of course the hindumb rapists of the world are going to blame Muslims for everything seeing as how literally a handful of Muslims managed to easily overthrow and rule then for the longest time.

They will continue being buttblasted and guaranteed you'll see cringey and desperate replies to me.

Islam is 1400 years old, Hindus are 4000 years old. Hindus ruled current Pakistan for 2600 years.

You're referring to the jews in Britain.

>were smarter than the Muslims
infact hindus were so smart they were ruled by stupid Muslims for centuries.
comeon street shitters...

>Hindus are 4000 year old

I swear the shit that these Hindus say will make even the most retarded of niggers roll their eyes.

>Hindus ruled current Pakistan for 2600 years
hahahaha.
Pakistan was created in 47 you dump cow piss drinker.
Hindus has been always beta, they have always been rules over by a superior race.

WE WUZ RULERS AND SHIT MAN

Pakis use toilets?

Are you retard? Is understanding few simple English sentences a job too hard for you sister fucking terrorists?
Where did even I blame mudslimes in what I wrote?

Poo

You think Islam is not 1400 years old?

>Hindus has been always beta

No, Hindus have been Alpha who faught the Islamic invaders. The beta ones converted to Islam. You are the beta.

At least not 41 million of them.

Paki inbreeding has caused mental retardation and other birth defects at a staggering levels in Pakistan. but these retards will still keep fucking their cousins.

Alphas who lost to betas?
So alpha, so stonk

Medical researchers are finding new birth-defect genes among Pakis because of inbreeding. Its the biggest field of research on Pakis.

so my street shitting friend, trust me you don't want to start posting pictures.

considering how much fucked up shit happens in pooland, I can do this all day long.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11561245/Eight-limbed-Indian-baby-worshipped-as-Hindu-god.html

>That definitely isn't the result of inbreeding

The only reason India isn't as inbred as Pakistan is because they rape so much that it counters inbreeding.

thejournal.ie/india-rape-epidemic-3134083-Dec2016/

Rape epidemic is how it's described.

read the caption in your own post dump shit.

You are the losers who became the slaves of Arabs. You and your family were the weaklings in Hindu society that were forced to convert after a good rape.
You are the retarded of springs of the betas who were forced to convert. You did not come from Arabia. You were force converted because of your weakness.
Those Hindus who stood their ground survived and are still kicking your inbred asses.

They changed it. Original caption was ----

Untrue. My ancestors aren't from modern day India nor Pakistan.

We conquered India. We raped your women and they love it. Did you know that in every Hindu temple there's a secret room where Hindu women willfully give themselves up to Muslim men?

every single street shitter keeps repeating this. do they teach you that this bullshit in schools now?
well tell me my monkey-worshiping friend, if we were the low cast hindus who converted to islam, then why do we on average have a higher IQ, taller and better looking then your pooland?

Literally need a picture comparing gandhu and Jinnah

AHHAAH. Every force converted rape baby in pakistan thinks that he is Arab. The truth is for everyone to see. You are just the scum who were force converted.
The whole world hates you filthy terrorist scum.

hope this clears it up for you my rat-infested-milk-drinking friend.

Pakistanis are betas who converted when the Arabs launched invasion of the subcontinent.

>We raped your women

Hahaha the only women raped were your mother, you little rape baby.

>pakistan thinks that he is Arab
no we don't. we just don't want to be aligned with the street shitters.

oh he is back.
did you went outside for a shit my deer?

sure its a poor country, we don't pretend to be a #supperpowerby2020.
the difference is we don't have designated shitting streets.

You are street shitters. Acting like you are some sophisticated Arabs is not going to change your character.
"There are 41 million people who do not have access to a toilet in Pakistan and as a result they are defecating in the open. And open defecation has significant health and nutritional consequences"

Paki here, about 70% of the people in Pakistan are inbred and IQ levels are plummeting due to this and genetic illness and deformations are increasing at a rapid rate due to this constant incest. I doubt the country will survive another 50 years before we all turn into the rat people that you all meme about.

Every Paki I know ever here married there cousin as well and many mothers have miscarriages or retard children. Many Pakis are unemployed or fail school because of this and resort to crime and child rape gangs.

I hope the UK bans further migration from Pakistan and bans first cousin marriage or we're doomed for exterminating our own race.

#superpower2020

MASTER ALPHA RACE

>"hello this is jack from Microsoft"

I just came to watch India and Pakistan duke it out.

I love it when you two fight, keep it up! The bants are funny as hell.

youtube.com/channel/UClJ8Z0YvEm-ClFj3fdQgQkw

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
this is your reality street shitters. it was and it will be.

don't forget your national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Oh no little rape baby is triggered. You can always stop worshipping your Arab conquerers who raped you mother, and join back to the side of Dharma.

Come on pooki, you can do more as you are a rape baby. use your superpooper rape genes.

got a source for that original article?

>join back to the side of Dharma
you misspelled "diarrhea"

>use your superpooper rape genes
only hindus have that.
I cut off these genes, why do you think we circumcise?

Not possible, rape babies love their rapist father.

Islam can lead to serious Birth defects among whole nations over time.

The Coming Pakistani, Islamic Birth Defects crisis to Europe.
Pakistani "Muslim Inbreeding"
youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIs4KcItmk
youtube.com/watch?v=nwEthGj1IBQ

"THE COST OF ISLAMIC INCEST"
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

ayy lmao

stop talking so many poo breaks.

Its birth Defects from generations of inbreeding that goes on in Pakistan. Families have been marrying cousins for a few hundred years now.

Here's how Islam works.
Prophet of Islam Mohammed (Piss be upon him) Sucking Pig Dick.
While Muslims chug on Mohammed's (Piss be upon him) favorite drink i.e. Camel Urine.

oh he posted a mohammad cartoon, how can you recover from this?

THEY WUZ COW PISS DRINKAZ!!

Top Countries for Birth defects.
According to a global report on birth defects
which was conducted in 2006, 21 out of 22 countries most affected by birth defects per 1000 live births are Muslim majority countries and the following
countries are the ones most affect by birth
defects per 1000 live births:
1. Sudan 82.0/1000
2. Saudi Arabia 81.3/1000
3. Benin 77.9/1009
4. Burkina Faso 77.0/1000
5. Palestinian territories 76.6/1000
6. United Arab Emirates 75.9/1000
7. Tajikistan 75.2/1000
8. Iraq 74.9/1000
9. Kuwait 74.9/1000
10. Afghanistan 74.8/1000
11. Oman 74.8/1000
12. Syria 74.3/1000
13. Pakistan 73.5/1000
14. Nigeria 73.5/1000
15. Kyrgyzstan 73.4/1000
16. Qatar 73.4/1000
17. Bahrain 73.3/1000
18. Jordan 73.1/1000
19. Libya 73.0/1000
20. Tunisia 72.7/1000
21. Morocco 72.3/1000
22. Yemen 72.1/1000

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest betas on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrome: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujarati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now Pakistan's national language. Native Pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now they are taking in the Chinese cock.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence. They are just incapable of fighting. Pakistan holds World record of biggest surrender since WWII.

No country in the world is this cucked lel

Muslims
>Culture that impregnate 9 yr olds
>Marry cousins and sisters
>Rape cousins and sisters
>Rape mothers
>beat partners even while pregnant.
>Both partners smoke before and after conception, and throughout pregnancy.
>Cultural food leads to malnutrition since it's mostly bread and meat. The fuck are vegetables?
>Strange diseases from men fucking animals.

Gosh? why our reproductive health shit? White people obviously, if only they would let us breed with them.

>mwf when I have birth defects and still have 2 points higher IQ then street shitters, 2 inc taller then street shitters, have fairer skin then street shitters and are better looking then street shitters.

the diarrhea must be really bad if you are talking such long breaks huh?

I'd take a PooInLoo over a Paki anyday.

oh he did it again, the absolute madman, how will we ever recover?

>POO

Yeah sure...That is why Pakistanis are the dumbest retards in every country they go to.

Pakistani Inbreeding In UK | Rampant Child Health Issues | Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=oDnRYNq-WU4

Was there any country other than pookistan that is more foolishly believe false history and brainwash their children?. hating hindus is the only reason for their existence as a country. They use this to divert and loot their population.

WTF is wrong with you? I was laughing at the Pak thinking he has some kind of superior history to the very people he is mocking when in fact he his ancestors were street shitters who converted.

Your entire country is nationalism-circlekerk. and you are calling us brainwashed?

Just wait till other pakis find out that you have been watching videos of Koran being shat on. They'll lynch you to death for it.

hahaha. you both are dump as faggot cucks.

>Calls Indians rapists
>mfw rape gangs in the UK are all Pakis

oh my allah, the madman is gonna keep posting it. is there anybody what can stop him?

Our population is 7 times more than yours and few english tv channels didn't represent everything. Yes we hate you but at least we don't brainwash our children to believe false history. Why do people scared of truth?
Islam is a meme.

There are districts in UK where the Pakistani population is high and the birth defects are the biggest killers of kids under 18. Of course there are equally high cases of disabilities there. 2 out of 5 kids die because of birth defects there.
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11458505.Birth_defects_are_the_biggest_killer_of_children_in_the_Bradford_district/

yet they thrive in the UK

>few english tv channels didn't represent everything
Really mate? You motherfuckers actually believe the superpower meme and think you live in some utopia.

>Islam is a meme.
You are so beta that a meme ruled over your ass for a 1000 years.

3 coons too few

>few english tv channels didn't represent everything
Really mate? You motherfuckers actually believe the superpower meme and think you live in some utopia.

>we don't brainwash our children to believe false history
oh the irony of a hindu actually saying this.

>Islam is a meme.
You are so beta that a meme ruled over your ass for a 1000 years.

you too. you just haven't realize that yet.

>we ruled 1000 years
Really, why do you idiots believe entire pakistan represents few Islamic invaders from central asia?

Is Inbreeding A Root Cause Of Radical Islamic Terror?
youtube.com/watch?v=o0QjQca4uFQ

Indians are pussies tho, if you chat Shit to a Paki he will smack you, an Indian will just keep his head down and be quiet. Anyone can confirm this if they've ever met and Indian or Pakistani

It's more to do with Islam than race.

Maybe it has, you guys are the same race no matter how much you hate each other

india and pakistan you are both shit

For you. We aren't same race. They are genetic shield for us.

Both of you Indians and Pakis smell bad desu

it's a plumbing problem, you wouldn't understand

It's because the Pakistanis are much poorer and live in mostly islamic ghettos.

>British Indians have among the lowest poverty rates among different ethnic groups in Britain second only to white British. Of the different ethnic groups, Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) had the highest rates

Poor Paki muzies are obviously more inclined to chimpout.

So are you Bongistan. They destroyed your empire and now they are taking over your cities, one by one. So....you are no better.

SIkhs raped both u guys

Is that Yusuf al Merriqi?

We don't "hate" India. We just find them repulsive and not even worth our arguing time.

Imagine Sup Forums is a big family in a gathering.
America is the fat, dumb brother who is always on facebook.
UK is the weak, fragile uncle who is single in his 50's who complains about everything and keeps bitching about he used to be a great car salesman in his 20's.
Canada is the ugly, disgusting, trashy aunt who hits on everyone and who believes in her sick and old mind that she is still attractive.
Poland is the grandpa who collects guns.
Brazil is the family monkey who jumps around the house, shitting in corners and just grabbing food and running away.
Peru is like the little autistic brother who is in a corner playing minecraft on a tablet and all he can talk about is Dota even though he is 1k
And India...
India is like the retarded cousin you never want to meet and who embarrasses you always. India shits on the dinner table, India is loud and can barely speak your language, India keeps saying memes from 2001, India smells like shit but he can't smell it because he is used to it. India has $22 in his pocket and he calls you poor. Thats India. We don't hate our retarded cousin. We are just ashamed of him and killing it or punching it would make us look like monsters even though we all know it would be for the best of everyone.

>We are just ashamed of him and killing it or punching it would make us look like monsters

t. surrender monkey, record holder of biggest surrender since WWII

>triggered by pasta

Eat poo to chillout poojeet

Hindus were favoured by Brits though.

London is Turkish you fucking Paki.