Is there a slur for Jews worse than kikes? I feel like there should be one

Is there a slur for Jews worse than kikes? I feel like there should be one

can we invent one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The worst slur is "Jew." Look at how it makes them go nuts.

heretic

Only thing I can think is to stop referring to them as Jews but instead always as Cancer

example phrase
Cancer runs the western media
Cancer people run the central banks

Israel is the Cancer state

Whorefucks.

Oven dodger

Cancerkikes

Call em big smelly hook nosed nasty fucken meanies

this.

Jew here.

How about "Godkiller" that's actually one that comes from the middle ages.

No good. We make holocaust jokes ourselves.

Makes it impossible to tell what you are talking about.

It's alright.

Be sure and grab your long sword and put on your larping costume too.

how about... friend?

Christkillers

call them Goyim cause we the jews now.

Circumcizion is the mark of a goy slave.

this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU

He's right though, That was uncalled for its not like he was practicing usury he just runs a Pawn Shop.

For all she knew he could have been a hindu.

Its not a matter of the term being insulting its about bringing up peoples Religion / Belief system in a place where its not appropriate.

If he was loaning out cash with interest then it would have been called for to use the Word Jew as such but she was in the wrong.

by the way its the enter key not a space bar

well rustle my shekels and call me a goy, looks like we have a thread to deal with

I'm using this.

Memes aside, why did Trump do this? He looks a antisocial autist

Thats fucking racist you know

Juden

he knows Israel is going to try and kill him

and after he was such good friends with Bibi

the betrayal of Jews knows no bounds

when me and a friend did 2cb and ether together we were getting laughs out of making up new racial slurs and he came out with 'fence gazer' I was in stitches

>It's not like he was practicing usury
>He just runs a pawn shop
Think, my man.

Jews

"Good human being"

That's literally what happened. That's what pawning actually is. You give them collateral and they give you a loan you pay back to get your pawned items returned. Instead they registered her item as sold rather than pawned and by that token lent her money with interest.

they are immune to slurs, they just care about the shekels

Call them fishing hooks

Calling Jew a Jew is the worst insult for them

>multidimensional triggers
W-what

>he doesn't know about the multidimensional CIAMossad niggers

I got one! White people! Yall some piglet ass niggas.

Call them half-jew

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

If you hate interest so much stop taking loans.

If you're in a situation where you must take a loan to avoid starving to death than the Jews are your fucking saviour.

>inb4 I should receive everything I want from my kind Jewish overlords.

Yes it's worse then saying kike.

All I see is a fake ass typical white bitch being owned by a superior race. You whites have no spine, that's why your women come to us black men. Even white women are getting sick of yall white beta bitches.

I mean, no style, no balls, no soul. Everything you like, cultural-wise, from rock music, to even a lot of your slang(like how yall use "based" a lot) comes from stealin black folk culture, because we know the white man has no true creativity or sense of style in his soulless body.

Even when you faggots try to act "macho," with your gay ass "SS" shit(this nigga knows that White Nationalists have so much bitch in em that they can't help be a little gay, yall niggas are gay). We know that Jews cause problems, but Ashkenazi(Khazarian) Jews are just one white group of many that cause problems, and yall just in denial if you think you aren't as ratty as your fake Jewish brethren. Nah, I'd say yall even rattier, since yall don't even have true loyalty even to yourself. White people have more depression, higher suicide rates, and overall more bitch behavior. This is scientific facts. White men are scientifically bigger bitches than most other races. Even them tiny ass Mexicans with their tacos and burritos and weird ass ponchos and shit have bigger balls than you piglet niggas.