Dear Australia...

Dear Australia, you make me hate myself for being born an asina so much that i have decided to take the flight to china to work in an iphone factory.

I am returning after 6 months to visit my family for 1 month and then i will go back for another 6 months.

I am sorry i was born in your country. Please accept my act to go back as an apology

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-do-mainland-Chinese-people-think-of-Chinese-Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=3G9MnGqG9vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you keep shilling yourself here my mane?

I just want to let auspol know they're making a difference

I don't understand why you sound so bitchy in your thread. You can always ignore them y'know. I knew a guy who went to Auckland to study psychology and came back to where I live and I asked him why and he said
>because of the people
and I was like
>dude you could just ignore them

Im going to work for less than what i get with Centrelink. Anyone would sound bitchy

So will you be shitposting with the RARE china flag my mane?

nice blog faggot now GTFO

Apology accepted.

pls leave and stay go

Do you think i can even afford the time to shitpost while working 12 hours a day 7 days a week just to barely make ends meet?

If you could also drop your citizenry that would be great.

Obtaining chinese citizenship is incredibly difficult. It may be possible, i read, if i serve the army for i think 2 years?

saved

you won't be allowed to serve in the army as a foreigner kid

i wish i was white. You know?

Daily reminder Kowai gave Nisem a BJ in a brisbane hotel after fucking another guy.

Get back in the Discord, Nisem.

Mate, we need to have a serious chat. What the fuck is wrong with you, putting your shit on Sup Forums?

We don't actually fucking shit on you seriously mate, it's called banter.

Fuck off Sperghetti

well if you believe in reincarnation you could always kys y'know

fuck off you gook shills who says not wanting you soulless autistic cunts in our country means we Cavour any other brown mystery meat mother fucker
no mention of the organized crime gangs you mutts have been involved with through the drug trade with your governments agents over here pushing your shit, fuck off shovel head

I dont believe in reincarnation. How do you live with the fact you're not white?

If you are going for 6 months why do you have a return ticket?

The real reason is that you are an ABC, and are going home to visit relatives and have a holiday.

Now fuck off you attention whore.

cause I don't have identity crisis? Blame your parents for leaving China in a period when it's developing the fastest, and convert to buddhism to feel better

blessed

Im a job in the foxconn factory. Why the fuck would i visit relatives for half a year? I already im working for 6 months then returning to visit my family for 1 month before going back to make your fucking iphones fo another 6 months.
The average income in china is $20k a year. Ill never be anle to buy another iphone again

And you are going to do this because aussies hurt your feelings? This is obviously one big lie because Asians don't have feelings.

Why did they leave china in a period when its growing the fastest?
Do you know about this? I was doing some reading. Something about the cultural revolution something something and the ppl from fujian and guangdong fled overseas. Red pill me on my ancestors

getting sick of this attention seeking gook desu, lads

hes going back to give Aussie dollars to feed his filthy horde back home also to transport boxes of baby food because everything they sell over there is full of industrial grade chemical waste fucking their chink genetics up even more,
The Japs should have finished the job with you lot, those nukes hit them nips so hard on the head when they woke up they were making cartoons with little girls in it showing their undies and dropping out of society to become grass eaters,
Its amazing what a good smack in the head and social engineering can accomplish, yet here you fucking chinese bastards are still slivering around with the rest of the bugs in the ruins of your extended races genetic lineage fuck off back to where you came from and free your people and their minds from communism get off the white mans back

who knows ask your parents, iirc 1st wave chinese immigrants left China for a better life bc they think China will collapse, not all efforts pay off apparently

What period was this when people thought china was going to collapse?

Pic related

Who ever can successfully make a Sup Forums rehab center will be rich.
Get a life, too much Sup Forums is deadly.

nisem my boy
why the fuck would you want to move to china and work for pennies in chinese slave labor? are you fucking retarded?
why not just stay here and be comfy on neetbux?

Hey I have few questions abt foxconn:

1. Do ppl still commit suicide there?
2. how much are your annual wage increases?
3. Is it true that there are more woman than men at foxconn?

Yes but they have now installed suicide nets but jumping into suicide nets can be fun
$450 Aud a month
Havent been there yet so idunno

nisem why the fuck would you want to go to china when you can be comfy here
are you fucking retarded
why aren't you friends with other gooks in australia?

nigga ur gonna hate china especially since ur a soft cunt westernized gook

oh is it really nisem?
now i feel like a bit of a cunt

I consulted with my dad and he agreed westernised upbringing has made me lazy. So he called my grandparents and my grandparents contacted a friend of a friend to have me work at foxconn to learn about hard work and struggle.

1966-1976 is the cultural revolution, many people lost hope for the country afterwards, but don't blame them, no one can forecast China would become what it is today 40 years ago
now I think you're just larping, you'll never get a work visa let alone working at foxconn, and they are in the process of replacing the workers with robots

>learn about hard work and struggle
What are you the next Lee Harvey Oswald?

but why the fuck would you do that when you could just move out into a cheap share house with your gook buddies and continue being a neet?

Poor creature. Make some white friends and marry various white girl. There you go... Now you are white and contributing to birthrates.

No im the next mark ferguson
Because i it's cheaper that way

Can China be a consumer economy?

Do you know of the stereotypes the west makes of the chinese? How true are they now? Were they ever true? Or were the stereotypes only true for ABCs? Pic relate
Link source : quora.com/What-do-mainland-Chinese-people-think-of-Chinese-Americans

How does it feel as a chinese national to see china the way it is today?

you're gonna hate it so bad
you should really just stay in australia and get a shit kickers job

I like based Asians. Some of the best men I served with were Korean Chinese and Filipino. Don't leave we don't mean to call you gook it just happens you can call us skip if you like.

>the filthy turk poster who hates white girls

>get a shit kickers job
Or they might be hiring calculators somewhere.

G O O K
O
O
K

Well you aren't Türk so you don't have to have whites...

>Various
Nice

That IS the direction it's heading, Xi is revolutionizing the economy this way, and will do so with an iron fist, until the economy is stable and more prosperous, then he will ease his authoritarian grip.
The idea is that when the Soviets tried to do the same, they did it all fast and it failed and the people rebelled.
In China, they like order, and will not complain about authoritarianism, only bad management.
All Xi has to do is transform the economy slowly enough that it works, and keep the people under his thumb while doing it, and when it's all fixed up, there will be little dissent, because no one will want to fuck with a working system.
That's just what I've heard though.

A bro you wanna know a secret? I fucked a came in a muzzie girl and fucked the hell out of there. Now here parents are either cucks or she's been stoned to death. Best fuck of my life.

Fucking sheep doesn't count as fucking Muzzies Philip...

My great grand father was storming the beaches of Gallipoli and he lived to tell the tale you arab rape baby, he shot a lot of you bastards and i cant wait for a chance to do the same

Im only larping joe. Im not working at foxconn

I admit they do look similar but she got pretty fat after wards so I'm think she was either a muzzie or an arab-goat hybrid from one of your ancestors fucking a goat too many times.

No shit. Your self hate was too intense to be real. Wishing you're white and subjecting yourself to shitty conditions (as if you can even immigrate to china as a non-national anyways).
Good job playing all these people though. Hopefully they learn to recognize genuine Asian behaviours

i see youre flying to guangzhou. if youre smart even if youre asian just get a job working as an english teacher. plenty of jobs in guangzhou that will start you full time at 15000-16000rmb

Why is the entire Anglo Race obsessed with Gallipoli?
We get it! You actually have been to a real war.
Is there many Turks in Australia?
I had a girl in my class from Australia and she would always speak with this funny accent. I would tease her and she would say stop that m8 wass going on?

oh youre only joking. how long you staying in guangzhou for/what are you doing here? i live in tianhe

Got a blowie from ya mum at the jack shack yesterday and stiffed her on the tip

please tell all your extended family to get the fuck out of New Zealand aswell.

I just checked my university statistics this morning: 55% asian descent.

get

the

fuck

out

cunts

Nah boi. The few that are get treated like shit. See Cronulla. We fuck the men and then fuck their women if you know what I mean.

Don`t go away mad. Just go away.

because it was a generation of proud men sent to their slaughter at the hands of cowardly british generals, and its about having pride in your race thats something you wouldn't understand you mutant

>We knew always there was racism, but we never knew it was to this extent. I mean, all your life you've been – you've been raised to be Australian. I mean, you carry the Australian flag. When you go to sports events and all that, you're happy to be Australian and all that. And all of sudden people reject you. "Go home!" They shout your names. Like, "Go home, you Middle Eastern Lebs," or whatever. "Go home." I mean, that's a shock to us. "Go home." I mean, like, you get cut inside your heart, you know. Like you feel like you're not part of society no more.”—Eiad Diyab,

Whites are very cruel indeed.

6 months. Go to the gym. Maybe sign up to a chinese course if i feel like it. Then again i may very well just do nothing.

Are there really that many in australia? East asian immigrants are the only ones i dont hate.

>Not apart of society no more.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact he doesn't speak English?

If you think that then you haven`t lived in Asia. They don`t even know the word "racism," it`s just their unconscious default setting.

we are not your freinds and you are not apart of our tribe you greasy wop cunt, all your uppity wog and leb mates over here had it coming they walk around with a chip on their shoulder and look down their nose at us then play the victim when we react

Btw are you from the west? E.g. Australia, usa, nz, etc.
If so what difference do you notice between 2nd gen migrant chinese and native chinese from your personal experience?

ive lived here for 8years but im white from vancouver and had a lot of ABC friends growing up. abc's are a bit more westerinzed with their thinking for somethings but other things are still pretty similar so I think it's mainly about how the parents brought people up.

my good friend a is a good example, he's really westerinized in most things but he treats girls like a chinese guys does for the most part, always wanting her to be on the right path and making sure shes not fuckin around and has a career/goal ahead of her etc.

but for the most part growing up in vancouver the abc's and even people from hong kong moving to canada were mostly like normal canadians and totally different from the chinese I know in guangzhou

I`m a white Aussie and I can tell you that the native Asians are hopeless here (most of them never bother to learn one word of English), while the first generation Asian-Australians are almost completely assimilated.

Interesting, In sydney, you barely see 2nd gens befriending chinese nationals.
Expand more on how 2ng gens compare to the people from guangzhou.

youtube.com/watch?v=3G9MnGqG9vI

Take some milk powder home to stop some babies dying from drinking melamine

Im going to take a bottle of swisse vitamin d

you're right in some sense where there is some resentment and abc's thinking their better than chinese nationals in canada. but it wasnt too much in vancouver. the difference is just based on the culture they grew up in, and what values their parents had for the most part imo. some of the abc's were more canadian than chinese etc. so it would be like talking about the differences between a westerner and a chinese. like most of them dont speak chinese/cantonese in vancouver

>abc's thinking their better than chinese nationals in canada
I know of this but i have not seen anyhing said on how the chinese nationals feel towards ABCs. I've only read that the chinese nationals see ABCs as arrogant
>and what values their parents had for the most part imo
I read chinese migrant parents are different to parents in mainland china.

Just for research purposes .. How did they achieve this state of mind you now have?

OP you are just gunna get tortured you dumbass stop listening to the niggers with australian flags.

Do you have any Idea how incredibly foolish these choices are ?

You bring them that shit they will interrogate you for so long, You will be physically tortured then we will have to fucking negotiate your release.

90% of the people living in this land are brain dead buffoons who do nothing for anyone let alone society.

And heres a fun fact I am white skinned I have only ever had a problem with White people.

Jealousy is very ugly.

1st gen boat person here AMA

I can't even speak my mother language btw, so dont u vietbros be talking in that tongue

>i am white skinned
>how do you do fellow white people

They just keep denying me as an Australian. Do it enouh and you start believing in it

YOU ARE AUSTRALIAN NISEM
DON'T LET A BUNCH OF RACIST BOGANS TELL YOU YOU'RE NOT WHITE
CHINESE ARE MAJORITY NOW

You're Chinese? Are you sure you're not from New Zealand?