NORMAL FAGS FUCK OFF

this is a magazine I found in a store in Sweden. The wrote about Pepe, moonman and KEK. They said some shit about alt right and so. And they also said that all his cancer comes from Sup Forums Sup Forums. I shake like a pig so picture is trash. NORMIES HAVE INFILTRATED Sup Forums. If anyone has more info about the magazine or other other articles talking then u can just share them in the thread. Idk if this is Sup Forums worthy but fuck it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_(magazine)
soundcloud.com/user-581825175
youtube.com/watch?v=kdRnth87h5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop letting all the cucking get to your brain Sven.

>Normies investigate source of Pepe
>See all the threads
>Take redpills

GG

or just shitpost or fall for bait threads and drive down the quality of the board

That paper is an Antifa paper that documents "right wing" parties and organizations for George Soros.

tell us more

jesus the swedish man with the cape meme
no wonder your mad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_(magazine)

Normies have been on Sup Forums since like 2006 when WoW was popular and facebook came around. People really started using the internet then.

Sup Forums is one of the most popular websites on the internet. Nearly everyone that uses the internet regularly is familiar with this place, especially after the mods here started banning certain topics which led to posters having to go to twitter.

>reading the papers
>in fucking sweden
you brought this on yourself, faggot

well that explains why this board is that shilled lately

> more Swedes starts fighting with us here instead of protecting their country from Ahmeds

What does it say about anime fascists?

>This is an actual thing.

I hate Sweden so much.

CAPTAIN SWEDEN YOUR LOCAL MAGAZINE, HOW DO YOU FEEL AS SWEDISH MAN?

we need to defend this board against the normies

they even have captain sweden hahaha

I still cant stop laughing that something about Sup Forums thats printed and in circulation in sweden has the depiction of the swedish meme with a fag in a leotard in female leggings and a cape and a princess crown HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>plebbitor complains about normies
Oh sweet irony

Or they just get caught up in flag collecting.

wew lads

They didn't hesitate to only focus on the politically charged memes

Why is wojak never around?

>swedish antifa independently researching moonman

This is the best place.

>NORMIES HAVE INFILTRATED Sup Forums

posting under that flag only shows you are one of them

Its says that u Can read more about them on their app thats all

Thank u for ur support

>Population 2,200

But at least he's safe from the normies...

I don't speak cuck, can some swede translate the passages?

Great, it will accidentally red pill normies.

It says... "I hate writing for this magazine. I wish I was on vacation with a group of virile black men"

It just repeats that next to every image. Weird.

>infiltrated
Bad news Poindexter, Sup Forums was always a majority of normal people.

>Italian disco and Egyptian gods
>Memes have become the extreme right's new weapon. Several of the images and characters that the Alt-right spread over the Internet are originally from Sup Forums's subforum "Sup Forums". With a large portion of irony, and sometimes seriously, they call their distribution of the iconic symbols meme magic.

It's just an explanation for each thing, except maybe on the next page which we obviously can't see.

I wonder if some Swedes masturbated to that Captain Sweden picture

And by 'some' I meant 'not all'

fuck the ZOG in sweden

Fucking ebaumsworld

>(((magazine)))

You so realised that Sup Forums one of the most visited sites on the internet right? It's something like the 9th most visited English language one.
Sup Forums hasn't been invaded by normies, Sup Forums IS normies.

>the wheelchair

What parallel fucking reality have I stumbled into?

Sweden is fucked up man. What the fuck, how blatant do they want to make it? Really pushing that racial mixing shit. People there must be fucking stupid and ignorant.

Is this real?

Yes

>People there must be fucking stupid and ignorant
mostly in the south and in the major cities.
Seriously, travel to the smaller communities and villages and people are livid.

this is your history textbook in 2200

wtf this magazine costs 33 zloty! that's a lot for a magazine.

Well at least you can always count on rural folk to be sane.

The founder of that magazine wrote 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' - Steig Larsson

Total fucking swede-cuck to the bone

ALL OF YOU SHOULD EXPLORE THIS

also he's a fucking filthy commie cocksmoker

>That flag
Lucky inbred bastard

>____ch.net/polarchive/res/647.html

FUCK THE JEW-LOVING MODS

This issue ONLY exists because of the newly established nordic alt-right:

soundcloud.com/user-581825175

>Italian Disco and Egyptian gods.
Memes have become the weapon of choice for the extreme-right. Many of the pictures spread over the internet by the Alt-right originate from 4chans subboard Sup Forums. With a large spoonfull of irony, and sometimes unironically, they call the spreading of these iconic symbols for mememagic.

>Pepe the frog
Pepe the frog features in an innumerable amount of variations on Sup Forums and have become something of a mascot for the subculture. The figure is taken from a cartoon called Boys club and is originally non-political. Few figures from Sup Forums have been embraced as wholeheartedly by the alt-right as Pepe the frog. Richard spencer even carries a Pepe pin on his lapel. Pepe is found everywhere where the alt-right resides.

>Kek
The egyptian god kek is prayed to and praised ironically ("Praise kek") by large swathes of the alt-right. It started by an unexpected coincidence. the word KEK was used in place of "lol" to illustrate laughter on some parts of the internet. When an egyptian god by the name Kek was discovered by Sup Forums and when it turned out Keks symbol was a frog and could be associated with pepe keks popularity increased rapidly.

>Mememagic
Mememagic is the idea that memes have a magic ability to effect the outcome of history. What started as a joke got intervowen with C.G. Jungs synchronicity concept and the rightwing radical mystic Julius Evolas ideas about magic. Mememagic may be a creation born from irony but is taken serious by a surprisingly large amount of people within the subculture. Even if it's not often taken literally as magic the idea has still been discussed with some amount of sincerity by large and small personalities within the alt-right. The term has become an ironic nickname for the metapolitical webactivity which includes the spreading of memes.

>Moonman
page is to bent and OP fucked up his photo so bad I can't read it

>Italian disco and Egyptian Gods
Memes have become the extreme right's new weapon. Several of the images and characters which the Alt-right are spreading through the internet originate from Sup Forums's subforum "Sup Forums". With a large serving of irony, and sometimes seriously, they call their spread of the ironic symbols "meme-magic".
>Pepe the frog
Pepe the frog appears in countless forms on Sup Forums and has become somewhat of a mascot for the subculture. The character is taken from the comic series "boy's club" and was originally apolitical. Few characters from the Sup Forums culture's imagery have been embraced as wholeheartedly by the Alt-right. Richard Spencer sometimes even wears a Pepe-pin on his suit jacket. Pepe can be found anywhere on the internet where the Alt-right make their home.
>Meme magic
Meme magic is the idea that memes have a magical property to affect historical outcome. What began as a joke was woven together with C. G. Jung's idea of synchronicity and the right radical mystic Julius Evola's conception of magic. Meme magic may be an ironic creation, but the idea is taken seriously by surprisingly many within the clique. Even if it's usually not interpreted as being a form of literal magic, the idea has been entertained with some sincerity by lesser known and more renowned members of the alt-right alike. The term has become an ironic synonym for the metapolitical web-activism that the meme-spreading is part of.
>Kek
The Egyptian God Kek is worshiped and praised ironically ("Praise Kek!") by large parts of the Alt-right. It started as an unexpected coincidence. The word KEK was used synonymously with "lol", to convey laughter, on some parts of the internet. When an Egyptian god by the name of Kek was discovered by Sup Forums, and furthermore Kek was depicted as a frog and could be associated with Pepe it quickly gained popularity.

>YEAR 2033
Now that's some wishful thinking. More like Malmö 2023

gee thanks

Well, shit. He writes better anyhow so I'm out.

>Expo

this isn't "normies" it an overtly Marxist newspaper that gets communist funding to spread propaganda and work as an intelligence agency for the left, mapping and tracking people who have the wrong ideology

know your enmy

>las om Kaptein Sweden
>read all about Captain Sweden
Oh god... no im imagening swedish normies learning about Captain Sweden, i wish the would make reaction videos of it

>Shadilay
The italian disco song Shadilay has become the themetune for this troll-culture. Sup Forums and the alt-rights infatuation with the song have nothing to do with the lyrics of the melody however. The copyright holders was a company by the name P.E.P.E., and the vinyl label was a picture of a cartoon frog holding a wand. The record is considered proof of mememagic. The song after it's discovery by Sup Forums users has become a part of their world of memes.

>Ironic hero and animefascists
Read about captain Sweden, Animefascists and other characters from the extreme rightwing world of trolls in expos app. You as a subscriber get free access to the paper online. There you will find all issues of expo as well as bonus material. The app is available on Appstore and Goofleplay.

You motherfuckers better appreciate this because the shittyness of the image nearly killed me.

Btw Expo is financed by (((Robert Aschberg))) grandson of Jewish banker Olof Aschberg, a communists who helped fund the Bolsheviks.

>overtly Marxist newspaper that gets communist funding to spread propaganda and work as an intelligence agency for the left, mapping and tracking people who have the wrong ideology

Is there any newspaper, tv station or media outlet of other form in Sweden which doesn't fit that description?

>NORMIES HAVE INFILTRATED Sup Forums
normies have been on here since Sup Forums in 2006

i am one of them
and so are 80% of the people here

>That Captain Sweden

lmao

Yes, quite a few do the same with tax money instead.

to be fair, no. But Expo is the spearhead

Avpixlat, Nyheteridag, Nya Tider.

They are all "evil nazi papers"

leafs ancestor

Hihihihihihi!

(((EXPO)))

>Expo

Thats the swedish version of SPLC. They're not strictly pro-jewish because "muh palestine", but they are hardline marxists so there's hardly any difference.

MANDATORY FACTS ABOUT SWEDEN TODAY

GOOD GOY MAGAZINE Vol. 6000000

why do you idiots keep posting this on Sup Forums and not on social media?

newfags, summerfags and normalfags are flooding here why the fuck are you suggesting that i post this on commie-approved sites!?

>sold in sweden
>even included captain sweden
Kek.

Dad is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kdRnth87h5c

A FUCKING LEA--

Wait what

Why can't you guys just stop this shit. Please?!?

I've never touched any newspaper since I turned 16, years back.
Again, blame the bigger cities. there you have the largest gatherings of Muslims, radical leftists and just straight-up idiots. Overall, if you napalm-bombed Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö and similarly big cities, it would be no greater loss to the average person living in the rural areas. Life would just continue, only better.

>They are all "evil nazi papers"

I thought you were joking. How come everything that comes out of your country which should be a joke is actually real. Jesus fucking Christ

This

Communism

It's legal to sell sex, but illegal to pay for it. How does that work?

I can understand that Marxism is behind it, however, didn't we like, defeat Communist states on economical level and as a method of governance? Trabant vs BMW, authoritarian rule vs democracy, state run bureaus vs private companies etc?

I mean, in the end it just doesn't fucking work. The best you people in Sweden can hope for is that this system bankrupts as soon as possible

Our prime minister just opened up a proposal for changing a part of our constitution that regards freedom of speech. Basically they want to make it illegal to publish the ethnicity of criminals. They want to make our museums places to discuss how great multi kulti is. Also, I don't think the system will go bankrupt. If they need more money, they just keep raising the taxes, and lowering the wages. Recently 55 garbagemen were fired for refusing to have their salaries cut. This way, educated cuck-swedes will keep paying more and more for retarded rapefugees that will work for almost nothing. Everybody gets fucked except for the elite, and most swedes celebrate it, they just love how we pay one of the highest taxes in the world, even though healthcare and police are getting absolutely destroyed for lack of funding. Kinda sounds like communism?

That sounds more like alt right recruitment ad :DDD I would be quite intrigued about those characters and meme magic and all that shit if I havent heard about them before. I would immediately go to Sup Forums or meme wikis and study them. I would propably red pill myself in the process. Good job egxbo :DD

>They said some shit about alt right and so.

Are you literally fucking retarded?

CAPTAIN SWEDEN
LMAOO

and summer couldnt end sooner faggot. its not about them.

lol at the Captain Swedecuck

>Kinda sounds like communism?
My father lived through late 70s and 80s as an adult. Besides the fact that the notion 'at least there was law and order kept during communism' exists within kinder neo-commies fantasies and is mostly false, police actually enforced the law and did their job. Criminals went to jail, rapists caught in act would get savagely beaten by the cops, sentenced and then raped in prison by inmates. There was no such thing as group of people being excluded from justice based on whatever basis. So I'd say in some areas of social life you people have it worse than Poles during the dreadful time of communist reign.

Also, this is the guy responsible for your problems with 'tanned' Swedish criminals. He and his family got kicked out of Poland by Communist junta (although they were not officialy in power yet) during 'anti-zionist' purge in 68'. Which in reality was anti-seminit purge because jewish faction of communist party wanted to take over the country. That's how he expresses his gratitude for you taking him in, by destroying your legal system.