What can we do angainst Antifa

Well here I am, trying to interest myself into the news and shit. And suddenly catching up with the world.

I just realized Antifa is starting to get exported everywhere, even in France. I don't want this kind of bullshit here, so what can we do in france in order to get back on tracks?

>inb4 stop accepting immigrants at italia's borders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMLh248kDKc
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You really are fucking new, Antifa ORIGINATED in Europe. We've had that shit for decades dumbfuck. Go back to riding your shitty metro and dog shit filled streets.

What can't we do?
The "right wing" could round these faggots up and keep them as cockslaves for generations and nobody would care.

well damn, if you're taking in account Antifa originated in europe, you therefore accept the fact you guys are used by communists and are now doing their will.

Furthermore, at what point did you think that insulting people was a good idea in order to start a conversation?

True, unofrtunatly, until really pissed off, french people try to stay in what we consider the politically correct.

So that's a no go for me (I don't want to wait)

I thought you were french, so I was making fun of things I hate about France.

You have to take a step back examine what is going on.
>I just realized Antifa is starting to get exported everywhere, even in France
Antifa comes from Europe. I think it started in Germany, maybe. It has been here for a LONG fucking time. Antifa is very big in France and has been for a long time.
Ask yourself, why did you not know about antifa since now? Why is it that you seem to care about antifa only when Murica gets a big antifa presence.?

It has to do with how news are presented.
America has a much bigger media presence than somewhere like Germany.
What happens in America matters a whole lot more than what happens in an European country. You have to understand that and exploit it.

I am

And I don't like france, but it's my country and i have all my family there

so how are you going in spain?

>even in France
Jesus fucking Christ you must be a turbo-brainlet, Fance was one of the first places Antifa took root.

>Pissed of French people
What are they gonna do make snarky comments about my countries weight

Actually it was just part of the groups that were existing for me, but not very interesting. unfortunatly, the abusive antifa groups are starting to get more and more common, hiding against right causes to break the law.

I mean, feminism is pretty much a joke in france, labor unions is, on the other hand, pretty big which I was actively fighting against.
Now that macron got that a bit controlled, i'm looking elsewhere and i must say the communist party is pretty much untouchable (they are not doing anything violent, just being very anoying).

the left party is not that bad here and we have a some protests, but never really violent. So i'm just getting interested in Antifa right now. that's why i'm asking you guys what you think i can do.

Nah, I love americans, lived two years in the south-east and you guys are great.

I'm just asking a question, and trying to understand the different POV here.Cause i would like to understand how we can avoid what's happining in America

thanks for precising it originated in europe, I knew it was originating in europe a long time ago, I just didn't know the new group of abusive childs were created in europe, then exported to US

>what can we do in france in order to get back on tracks?

you elected macron kys

Marine would have lead to the same situation that's in the US but in france.

>Cause i would like to understand how we can avoid what's happining in America
The problem is you are coming at this entire issue from the wrong angle.
What is happening in America is just something that happened in Europe 70 years ago and is happening all the time.
America has been spared this shit because of free speech laws. In most of Europe you can get arrested for questioning the leftist narratives. You'd probably be arrested if they found out you post on Sup Forums with a ''Nazi'' flag.
The situation in Europe is a lot worse. The European antifa are actually scary. These people are fucking crazy and they will kill you. The American antifa are a bunch of beta male jews who don't put up much of a fight.

>STUPID AMERIKKANS I'M NOT VOTING FOR LE PEN
>macron gets elected
>HELP!HE IS DESTROYING FRANCE!

Nah, Macron is doing a pretty good job at the moment

That is some retarded cognitive dissonance.
Just because electing people who agree with you politically causes a backlash doesn't mean it's bad to elect people who agree with your politics.
America would be a lot worse off if Hillary had won, even though there would be zero riots after she won.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah I understand the fact that people in france might be a bit more violent than in america.
So for the moment, it seems that I should just shut up and wait for it. well then, if it's the smart move.

Oh, has he stopped the immigration problem in France? Has he started deporting the freaks? Has he spoken against or done something about the Muslims in France? Has Macaron spoken against the antifa sub-humans? Has he lowered or promised to lower taxes? Has Macaron promised to protect free speech?

Agreed, Hillary would have ruined so much... I didn't want that bitch to pass, it would have been wrong.

On the other hand i was a bit scared to D.Trump, but it seems like he is doing a good job for the moment, let's hope it stays that way

let's just say he is doing a betterjob than the previous president, which was terrible.

let's give him a bit of time, and if he's going to fuck this thing up, i'll be happy to vote for someone a bit more agressive in the next vote

>if i'm still in france by that time

>le pen hated muslims
>didn't vote for her
I don't get you frogs.

Le pen is still (for the moment) portrayed as a greasy bitch trying to follow her farther's work (which doesn't help her).

Voting for her at the second tour would've been a waste of votes.

I'm waiting for a new figure to apear in order to vote nationalist

You are a low information voter and it seems like you haven't been on Sup Forums for longer than a week or two.
Trump during campgain was great. He seems to be doing an ok job in the office, but during campgain he was amazing. There is a reason why the vast majority of Sup Forums loved Trump and the rest didn't have any negative opinions about the guy.
You didn't pay attention, you didn't listen to the rallies.
>let's just say he is doing a betterjob than the previous president
You're just a low information voter.
Of course he hasn't done anything major and fucked up worse than the previous presidents. We are not talking about that. We are talking about what Macron said during campgain.
If what Macron said during campgain reflects his beliefs, France is fucked.
Best case scenario Macron does nothing. Worst case scenario Macron is going to destroy France because he hates the French and white people.
If Le Pen had won worst case scenario she would have done nothing. Best case scenario she would have started deporting Muslims and stopped immigration.

the other day near my uni i saw an antifa recruitment sticker.

me and my Japanese friend went and bought peace sign stickers and a love heart sticker and plastered over it, making sure to leave the top of the flag poking out a bit so people could see we covered up an antifa sticker.

they are not welcome here, and this was a good way of dealing with them emerging I think.

by the way a full blown professor I saw walk past it the other day and looked right at it, I suspect the professor is involved with antifa. He didn't look happy.

Most antifa leaders are these low IQ communist (((professors)))

Why are there never antifa in australia?

The jew fears the emu

Because aussies don't put up with it.

there literally is groups forming, see my post and do what you can to stop them while they're small.

Nice, it's peaceful and didn't lead to any problem or violence.

good job based user

When do we have totalen kämpfen lad?

Boot faggots like this out youtube.com/watch?v=IMLh248kDKc

It also helps that we are pretty open about gun laws and concealed carry makes it a bit harder to go on a rampage when your neighbor could come out his front door with an AR and single handedly kill half your right numbers

Part 1 > I'm agreeing with you, i was just a bit scared of the Leftwingers reaction and was right about it, wtf are you even talking about?

Part 2 > Le pen couldn't have won, i mean there weren't even a ''possibility'' like for trump, it was a plain no go. Furthermore she would've brought back france out of EU which is VERY dangerous for our economy. Finally why are you saying Macron is going to destroy france? any proofs? (like provided will be read)

yeah we put some thought in to how to deal with with it before acting. this was the best idea we solution.

>idea we solution

you can tell I'm tired haha. sorry.

According to laws on the books, being a member of the communist party or any other party that supports the communist party is against the law. LOOK IT UP ANTIFA IS ILLEAGAL UNDER THE "50 us code 842"

Actual french laws are pretty funny.

>someone's come to your house, with a gun, tries to rob you.
>you end up killing him after no shots are reported.
>you go to jail for killing someone on a private property

I'm not even kidding

forgot link
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842

Why can't we have this in Australia i fucking want it

in us yes, not in france

No stress, what time is it over there?

You have to undestand that your English if fucking terrible and I am only interpreting it the way it sounds.
You said you were scared of Trump
>On the other hand i was a bit scared to D.Trump
You didn't say you were scared of the left wing response to Trump.

When someone made fun of France for electing Macron, you said ''Nah, Macron is doing a pretty good job at the moment'' implying you didn't even want Le Pen to win and you're ok with Macron, and now you're talking about how Le Pen didn't have a chance to win. Two completely separate issues.
I can't talk to you because you are speaking terrible English and you keep doing 180s on your positions.

bye

only 9.52pm but I just got back from the gym and have been going almost every day so a bit worn out.