>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 6
ISF squeeze ISIS into an area of only 0.36 sqkm in Mosul's Old City
>US Secy of State Tillerson "The United States is prepared to explore the possibility of establishing with Russia joint mechanisms for ensuring stability"
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>11 rebels from NW idlib surrender after contacting Ru recon center. 1 said HTS kills those that want to reconcile
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.krd/a/d.aspx?s=040000&l=12&a=55719
youtube.com/watch?v=VUY8RM2ZJw4
sana.sy/en/?p=109531
youtube.com/watch?v=pwlMlKXmVmo
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWD_3Vr2mM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uT9A7nn3lF4
youtube.com/watch?v=iXHWTEQoWI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bashar the Lion

ISRAEL
S
R
A
E
L

>Just spoke to a source: YPG to eventually withdraw from Afrin and hand it over to the Syrian Army.
>Source says that this is not 100% confirmed at the moment, but it's the news he received from the preliminary talks

They're afraid of the Turkish invasion.

>Desert Hawks have retreated from all sites captured yesterday.

real bread

Hit & run? Alamaq didn't report anything on this front. Maybe they want to inflict casualties and eventually push further after full encirclement?

Well then, so I guess 7h for death to plebdittors!

fuck off

That one is troll thread with maps replaced with Israel whores

Fuck that kike

Yes... i hope so...

Very good and detailed map for Raqqa.

Relocation of 124th SRG indicates it.

Terminator combat footage
WHEN
H
E
N

Fake news, Kumb is controlled by SDF

15th for the head of the kike who made the last thread

Priceless combat experience if it's true these will be (are) Russian-operated, but sadly in this case I wouldn't expect footage other than leaked from SAA smartphones.

ayo hol the fuck up
Didn't the SDF cut the south of Raqqa?
Or ISIS broke the siege?

Take a look on this one.

just imagine this

Is it a confirmed troll thread?
I saw he posted it right after I announced, I didn't go to it but I thought me might have been a newfag that didn't see the announcement.

ohh

>they are afraid of turkish invasion
And they should be, roaches will have no mercy for the likes of them. Kurds must be destroyed

They will invade tonight or tommorow night if there's failure to reconcilate with government, Ruskies gave green light already.

>Commander in FSA Jaish Osoud al-Sharqiyah Khalid Mahmoud 'Adhiya was killed by unknown gunmen outside his home in Dumayr, East Qalamoun
Trouble in paradise

Yep, instead of recent maps there's israelis in the pics.

I kinda hope that they dont manage to work anything out, i would like to see them getting bombed

>Ammunition was left behind by Faylaq Al-Rahman in Ein Terma - #Jobar axis for #SAA.
Probably FAR seized from JAL during #Ghouta-Fitna

wtf I love J00 now

>wanting more roach influence on north syria
let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
erdog is a useful idiot, not an "ally"

Unlikely this will happen, because if PYD started negotiations means they're basically broken down.
Can't say I wouldn't love some TuAF fireworks too..

>gov.krd/a/d.aspx?s=040000&l=12&a=55719
>.krd

Having crazy sultan wannabe friend inside NATO is really handy tbqh

Puto traitor Trump
*tfu*

Oh yes

Thinking about it long term, it's a lot easier to stomp on Erdoshit's rebels than it is western-backed K*rds. It'll be regarded as a simple part of the war and not an international incident. No one in the West cares about the Turks.

They pulled that shit yesterday too, luckily Bolandi had posted the maps so I could fix it when I baked my first bread yesterday morning. I checked it out too, the Mexican is arguing that it "doesn't matter, nobody checks the maps anyways, we are here for just the banter."

And yesterday in Poland:
>US President Donald Trump has called on Russia to stop "destabilising" Ukraine and other countries and end support for "hostile regimes" such as those in Syria and Iran.
I don't know what that article is talking about.

It's not that simple, Erdog has embedded roach troops into his own little jihadist r*b*l army.

>30yo rpg grenades

I wouldn't touch that shit tbqh

>pls give back crimea
Donny is cute

Didn't they ask Russia to give Crimea back, in exchange for lifting of sanctions, a few months back?

looks staged

>Head of #Russia|n delegation to #Astana 5: #US drafting of “de-confliction zones" & military presence in #Syria is arbitrary & illegal

Yea i know, but a man can have dreams

And? Like I said, no one in the west bats an eye at Turkey. They'll have 40 people die in a terror attack, and it won't even get a twitter hashtag. To quote a jap: "If you find shit in the toilet, it's not that surprising. It's when you find shit on the kitchen table that something is wrong."

Putin talking with Merkel about something.

Not anymore.

Said what had to be said.
There's no legitimacy in internationally illegal zones estabilished in Syria.

>TWO
>HANDS

G20 stream

I kinda respect trumps complete lack of respect for the general public. everything he says is a message to some partner on his level, folks in general are just tugged along mercilessly from one stance to another

The problem will be the roach response to their troops getting killed.

I'd love to see Putin inviting some Arab for vodka.

Are you the same Mexican arguing in favor of a troll thread? If you are kys.

Almost looks like Putin 5' 7' manlet has bigger hands than Trump.

It'd be terrible but I can't imagine it being anywhere near as bad as having the wrath of the US and most of NATO's member states coming down for the second iraq.

kek, an improvement

you have too many maps, and many of them are outdated anyway

>June 10
>June 14

etc.

>Friendship ended with Netanyahu
>Now Putin is my best friend

hehe drumpf ahah clinton should of won for big master ASSad

what a freaky room, made me feel sick

Merkel Macron Trump chatting together. So much evil combined

Vart är generalen?

Putang looks like he got old

>Yes just focus on the "sexy" Jewesses instead goyim!

I could spam the thread with this article because it's very important, but I guess who is interested will read it:
>sana.sy/en/?p=109531
Astana.

King Roach looks lonely.

Oh well, nah it's too important in the Syrian conflict regard.

Astana, SANA – Head of the Russian delegation to Astana 5 meeting, Alexander Lavrentiev, announced on Thursday that the results of Astana meeting were not a big step forward but were in the right direction towards stabilizing the situation and trying to find a peaceful solution to the crisis in Syria.

Lavrentieve said in an interview with RT that he evaluates the results of this round of Astana talks as positive, yet not all the goals have been achieved, adding that “we will count that what we have not been able to solve during this round, we will seek to solve during our next rounds of talks.”

Regarding the de-escalation zones, Lavrentiev pointed out that the concept of these zones is established, but there are difficulties in reaching consensus on the lines of the zones.

Lavrentiev said that defining the lines of the des-escalation zones is still in the stage of coordination between the guarantors countries’ experts, noting that the talk has been about the need to find a mechanism that allows approving the fixed regime of the cessation of hostilities in these zones on a consistent basis by using various mechanisms, including following-up and monitoring.

He noted that those who will monitor are not combat formations, but military observers, and that there will be the military police from the Russian side that will serve as military observer.

The head of the Russian delegation said that work within the documents that are currently being drafted will include preparing a package of measures, including military pressure on those who violate the cessation of hostilities regime, adding that this issue is being discussed at the experts level with the US, clarifying that Russia has expected more active participation from the American side in terms of pressuring the armed groups “but this seems to be a future issue.”

Lavrentiev confirmed his country rejection of the US drafting of the “de-confliction zones” because they are artificial formations, noting that the US has designated the Syrian al-Tanf area near the Iraqi border as a “de-confliction” area bilaterally.

He went on saying that Russia considers this act “arbitrary” and “illegal”, especially that the U.S. troops are present on Syrian territory without any approval.

He stressed that the strikes of the US–led coalition against the Syrian Arab Army positions are completely unacceptable and unjustified.

Lavrentiev said Moscow believes that the Americans should open the way for the Syrian army to reach the Syrian-Iraqi border to establish full control there, and hopes that after the full destruction of all factions of ISIS terrorist organization in Syria, there will be no place for US military units in Syria if they do not obtain approval from the legitimate Syrian government.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I tried to answer this in the most jihadi way as possible and got this

When Merkele talks it sounds like someone with tuberculosis choked on a cock

I've been saying for a long time there are too many maps and they are often outdated

look at all the maps; literally 20 maps

nobody's going to click on all that shit

the rest of the OP is full of nonsense. Southfront is openly biased

months-old interviews with Assad should not be on there. post them in the thread or the OP when they come out, but they don't need to stay there. nobody's going to watch 20-30 minutes of bullshit anyway

the wordpress is just as biased as southfront

the only worthwhile section is Developments, but since the OP is full of other shit there's no room for sources; we can't see how old these stories are, etc.

it's a mess

han har aldrig inspirerat nån lust i mig att hålla reda på såna saker

I think it's easy for Merkel to control Macron. Because Macron always gets a ragin' erection when he is around older women

Imagine if they get to this level of friendship.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwlMlKXmVmo
AAAAAAAAAAA

I can't into nazi-sprechen

lmao Merkel sounds like some old teacher, she's so fukken lame

Chinese defense ministry announced the Chinese military will train Syrian army personnel on Chinese soil:

"The Chinese military will provide the Syrian side with medical and nursing professional training," defence ministry spokesman Wu Qian told reporters at a monthly briefing.

The training would take place in China, he added, and was intended "to ease the humanitarian crisis in Syria".

The Chinese military has already provided Syrian authorities with medical equipment and medicines "to help reduce the humanitarian suffering of the Syrian people," Qian said.

"For a long period of time, China and Syria have helped each other. And China has been pushing for a political solution of the Syrian conflict and we have always supported the independence of Syria," he added.

Same lad, i only know some catch phrases from soviet ww2 movies, like "Hendehoh" and "Hitler kaputt"

Income tax is haram, good for you Gribauskeite Jihadi

>"Hendehoh" and "Hitler kaputt"

>EXCLUSIVE: Desert Hawks Launch New OP in east Hama CS
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWD_3Vr2mM&feature=youtu.be

>Being this Jew....
>Being this new....
Which one should you pick? Maybe both?

Something fishy is going on.
If you browse pol you must be aware of the buzz around 7/7/2017.

Well I just opened a popular Normie's facebook page about drama and actors..etc and there was a post telling people to "pray for syria since this 7/7/2017 is a very special day".

In the comments hundreds of people posted a pasta that describes why this day is important.

>7 vertebrae of the neck
>7 days in the week
>number of seas
>number of energy levels of an electron around the nucleus
>7 continents
You spin 7 times around kaaba
>7 musical notes

Etc..

What surprised me is how did this meme reach the arab public.

Tell me lads, why does she always do that pose?
Illerminutti?

There's some fresh Hezzie footage too
>youtube.com/watch?v=uT9A7nn3lF4
>youtube.com/watch?v=iXHWTEQoWI0

assad interviews are good. I agree on maps. the threads are full of maps anyways and the map services are enough

You seem to have a very low IQ Tbh

Well, if PYD failes to reconcilate you'll have TAF invading Afrin, I guess that's something.

Who is she?

Her name is Olivia, she's from Luxembourg and she works for Saatchi&Saatchi in marketing, currently she's in Poland. Where did you find this picture?