Long live Donald Trump.

Save Canada

*honk honk*

no

>My friends call me MJ, Parker

Fuck CNN

AWNUCLEAR, AWILD

>tfw when trump visits the UK, he'll never get a crowd like he got in poland

Any New Yorkers here? You mad at that faggot De Blasio for leaving to go jerk off lady boys in Germany?

First for Merkel kisses the ring

The fuck is that?

Then you'll need to build another wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRagaFO0JXA

>c-columba??

Anybody who watches capeshit is an automatic nigger for life with no cure, tbqhwyf.

I think some of the most subtle bants come from whoever picks the music that plays as Fox and Friends goes to commercial break.

Isn't that the little spic groom that looked in disgust that one fridgemode actress in a stolen pic?

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.

We will stay a white majority country for a longtime.

I am feeling very low energy today boys, can I get some yous?

genderfluid Mary Jane Watson

Does Lizzy have the banter to offer him a knighthood? (Pretty sure it's against the Constitution to accept one, but it would be funny as fuck.)

>Podesta is at G20 summit
Holy shit, this dude definitely has something on these politicians in the form of cheese pizza. How do you lose $1.5 billion of investors money and still have a career? Let alone hobnobbing at G20.

>If when but maybe then
Come back when he does that ya shiteater

It evens got a mustache

...But what will they do there?

Take mine tbqh senpai

You have to let American men marry the women of your leading families, user. Then Americans can manipulate Canadian affairs through their wives.

Are there going to be speeches today? Or is it all behind closed doors like proper globalists?

Say a prayer for Austria-Hungary I presume.

Jesus Christ

You are the policeman

What do you do?

The Jews have had ENOUGH of Trump and Putin and they're going to try to murder them both at G20

Antifa is a 100% Jewish created and controlled sockpuppet Terror Organization

ISIS is Israeli Terror worldwide to destroy political threats to Judaism. This is why ISIS have been training in the middle east and gaining the skills to use drones for bombing people..

Pepper spray

Arrest hijabi for cruelty.

Sir Lord Emperor Führer Grand Marshall Donald John Trump of Newer York Commander of the Continental Army

CNN Obsesses Over Who Initiated Handshake Between Trump and Merkel
youtube.com/watch?v=yEqxGOvEHIo

CNN is fucking Trash, in case you forgot.

Devil take Austria, T.B.H.
It's full of papist heretics.

Way ahead of you.

Thanks for the salt this morning, I Can use it on my eggs.

I hope this ends in Kebab removal.
youtube.com/watch?v=tIvyxdhCFbY

Love Mr. Trump

give ME (You)'s

salty
still not tired of winning

Guys...I hate Donald Drumpf. Fuck Mango Mussolini

Anything going on today?

Trump's gunna be pissed

if they save us, we lose.

These Trump nicknames get goofier and goofier kek

What are you counting as "white?"

mfw

>ISIS is Israeli Terror worldwide to destroy political threats to Judaism

By committing terrorist attacks in and converting the only countries in the world where you can be arrested for anti-Semitism into a caliphate while also radicalizing traditionally good goyim en masse?

Seems like a poor strategy tbqh.

Unveil a 45 foot statue of his wife in the capital, duh

>Slovenia's most relevant person ever award

It's a nice ski resort, they have the better part of the Carpathians.

DISRESPECTFUL

SAVAGE
THE MADMAN!

The election brought too much attention to us. Nothing that can be done about it, most people will forget about the site and the rest will become one of us, no exceptions

It formed a unified bulwark against T*rkish advances into Europe, especially in the Balkans (which is now the route most rapefugees use to enter Europe.)

Make America Great Again
Make America Great Again
Lift the torch of freedom all across the land
Step into the future, joining hand in hand
Make America Great Again
Yes, Make America Great Again
Make America Great Again
Make America Great Again
Lift the torch of freedom all across the land
Step into the future, joining hand in hand
Make America Great Again
Yes, Make America Great, each and every state
Make America Great Again
Make America Great Again

Loads of swarthy niggers.

I-Imagine of leftwing commies actually managed to kill his wife while he's away.....oh boy, punished trump would be so fierce it would almost be worth it

Now think that's bad.......imagine if they took out Ivanka.......hard to even think about what he'd do

Doesn't Germany arrest people for being racist on the internet? Like we did in DC when Trump was sworn in, police should have absolutely no mercy on any protestors during such an important time. The world is watching and Germany is once again getting embarrassed on the world stage while all the cool kids are in town.

What's going on over there?

Hes asking for it, that crowd looks surprisingly white. I guess the bag lady is a kike. And the one in the pink dress, probably. The guy on the left in the fag jeans with the beta cuck face, hes really asking for it too, but not for any criminal reason.

Gommies.

Hamburg is being overrun by communists from all over europe

I'm pretty sure the area was Christian then, before the rot really set in, user.

Aw he's going to make her happy.

European police are pussies. Nothing like in the US. Antifa can walk all over them ,and they probably are right now. Throw some rogue niggers/rapefugees into the mix, and you got yourself a party

>Ben was the original >white poster all along

Go make a thread for this non-related bullshit. Oh wait, there's like 4 already.
Cunts

Antifa sperging out and LARPing a civil war and police being too stupid to handle them.

Fox and Friends has suddenly become MTV Pimp my Ride

>burning cars in the streets
>not a riot

Even German media is calling it the biggest riots we've ever had during a g20 summit wtf

Hello, what's this?

>Islam
>Ever capable of being controlled to a degree that it would unironically like Jews or Israel especially

That looks like Michael Jackson’s son, Blanket.

>100 shootings in Chicago during July 4th holiday
>This is decidedly not violent crime. These are celebrations.

Lmao fuck off Shep, they are literally burning down their own city.

CHOLOMA, Honduras — His bags were packed, and the smuggler was ready. If all went well, Eswin Josué Fuentes figured he and his 10-year-old daughter would slip into the United States within days.

Then, the night before he planned to leave, he had a phone conversation with a Honduran friend living illegally in New York. Under President Trump, the friend warned, the United States was no longer a place for undocumented migrants.

Shaken, Mr. Fuentes abruptly ditched his plans in May and decided to stay here in Honduras, despite its unrelenting violence and poverty. He even passed up the $12,000 in smuggler fees that his sister in the United States had lined up for the journey.

“I got scared of what’s happening there,” Mr. Fuentes said.

Could be interesting

that is decidedly not a riot. that is a cookout.

Those of pale skin who hold true to the values of our country, also non cucks or those who can be saved.

Deep State scurrying?

Shep assured us not a riot tho
youtube.com/watch?v=WG7E9w6UqFg

Jupiter will not be questioned!

Then what's a riot to you then?

Guys I don't really want merit based immigration, We'll only get Chinks and Poos as the majority of immigrants rather then Europeans or Anglos. Australia and Canada have merit based immigration and now they're slowly turning into Asian colonies. I rather have Trump bring back most white immigration while making it harder for the third world to come in. Asians are just as leftist as the rest of our minorities and wouldn't vote for Trump. While Trump won the majority of European immigrants.

Do your Polizei have radio scanners like US cops? I want to hear updates on lefties getting teargassed

Outnumbered, 100,000 protesters, estimative.
Plus the usual third world robberies/rapes/violence in general that might be happening since nobody is at the cities to stop sandmonkeys from doing what they want since all the police force is concentraded in a particular place.