Brit/pol/ - Snoopy edition

annemariewaters.org/
>Reminder /OurGal/ Is running in the upcoming UKIP Election

G20 Face to Face talks today

>UK Police admit there are probably terrorists in Manchester right now, dont get bombed lads
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/06/uk-police-others-may-large-manchester-attack/

>May to press G20 on terror financing even though shes in bed with Saudi Shitrabia
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40525277

>Trump and Merkel shit talk eachother at G20
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40527359

>The retired judge who will head the Grenfell Tower inquiry "lost the room" when he met residents and survivors, according to a community group member.
bbc.com/news/uk-40520596

>UK business leaders to call for indefinite delay in leaving single market because they need more pakis to work illegaly and fuck up the working class
archive.is/LoImC

>UK starting salaries jump as Brexit vote hits staff supply - REC
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-economy-jobs-idUKKBN19R397

>(((pope))) hopes to have Charlie Gard sick child to Vatican to join his harem of young boys.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673276/Pope-Francis-Charlie-Gard-Vatican-passport.html

>VIDEO OF G20 PROTESTORS GETTING REKT BY WATER CANNONS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/06/german-police-fire-water-cannon-g20-demonstration/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4671912/Five-year-old-battered-mother-s-boyfriend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zCEpSWQsRPE&t=621s
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0
youtube.com/watch?v=VUY8RM2ZJw4
youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674646/Corbyn-urges-supporters-Vote-Marcel-Love-Island.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=LwUaXTAqeVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one first. Use the other one when this hits bump limit.

I sometimes wonder if Britain could be better...

dinner is served lads.

You lads up for Countdown later?

Experience with hookers, anyone? I recently fucked two at once in Tokyo and as much of a dream come true it was, it feels like I crossed an ethical line I can't ever walk across again, I dunno.

really lads, thread splitting 3 ways? you fucking degenerates. make new thread at 290 ffs

Many refugees relocated to the small Baltic states by the EU face alienation and poverty and end up moving elsewhere in Europe.

It is a headache for the EU, already embroiled in a bitter dispute with Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary over their refusal to accept refugees.

Mekharena, an Eritrean, came to Latvia from Italy a year ago. Reaching Europe was an odyssey – he came via Uganda, Ethiopia, Israel and Egypt.

He only learnt he was going to Latvia a day before his flight. He was not allowed to choose the destination himself, and was not happy about it.

“There are lots of Eritreans everywhere in Europe. They talk to one another. We all know that in Germany they give you an apartment and €400 (£439; $568) pocket money. But in Latvia they don’t give us anything – just €139 a month,” he told BBC Russian.

>tfw got Johnny Cash - Bridge Over Troubled Water on and tears form while looking at this image

Gotta get my fucking hair cut but they're Turks and I'm feeling proper nervous about foreigners today.

TOO MANY NIGGERS

I don't know why people are still expecting for Putin to give up Crimea.

Are jap hookers pale-skinned or are they tan like all other asian hookers?

nice textile.

They looked kinda white t bh, so I'll say pale.

I'm watching QT from last night. Why did the audience applaud loudly when someone asked about reducing foreign aid and applaud again quite loudly when the Jolly Green Giant said we should keep it as it is?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4671912/Five-year-old-battered-mother-s-boyfriend.html

LEAVE YOUR SPROG WITH A WOG

FLUSH YOUR LIFE RIGHT DOWN THE BOG

>racemixing propaganda

Lefty/pol/ get out. Reported for illegal. sage

They are?

> Implying QT is anything other than pantomime.

Are you confused when football games have cheering when one team scores but also cheering when the other team scores?

Shut up you dumb faggot. And did you just sage Brit/pol/?

How much influence is DUP gonna have over the tories
Or are they gonna keep quiet as long as the get there gibs

RELIGION OF PEACE?

American """cuisine"""

DUP have done well even if they do nothing else. Horrible spite of the rest of the UK to allow Irish girls to get abortions in England, just to say "Fuck You" to the DUP

Doubt it, it happened on a motorway. Probably a pile up.

Might be sad actually, Burton's alright.

And there was me thinking your lot were alright with the Japs.

She obviously can't make rational life decisions and should never have had custody of the child in the first place

I don't watch football I'm afraid.

I did get that impression. Jacob smashed it though.

Not mixing with them.

>I don't watch football once afraid

Gaylord

>JRM wrecking everyone on QT last night
youtube.com/watch?v=zCEpSWQsRPE&t=621s

Yes, because its Reddit that hates white genocide and Sup Forums that loves racemixing. Youre the one who needs to go back, in the oven.

happened to me with 2 besties...needless to say they didn't remain besties and I felt like some kind of gigolo afterwards.

Fun yes, kinda immoral also

Ahahah get fucked you beta faggot, I'll colonise who I want.

>Fun yes, kinda immoral also
That's pretty much the answer I think, yeah.

>Generally voted against laws to promote equality and human rights

>Consistently voted against a publicly owned railway system

>Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities

>Consistently voted for requiring the mass retention of information about communications

>Consistently voted against investigations into the Iraq war

>Consistently voted against equal gay rights

>Consistently voted for ending financial support for some 16-19 year olds in training and further education

>Consistently voted for the privatisation of Royal Mail

>Consistently voted against smoking bans

>Consistently voted against allowing terminally ill people to be given assistance to end their life

Into the trash Mogg goes. Mogg has said more than once that the safety standards currently employed in India will be sufficient for the UK post-Brexit. It's worth remembering at this point that Rees-Mogg's family amassed their colossal wealth by employing children to haul coal down their pits and did absolutely nothing to help the poor miners struggling to breathe while dying of pneumoconiosis. He's at least being consistent when he says he wants the NHS privatised.

Welcome to Hamburg

More of a Cricket man myself.

They still ave the best model railway in the world

good
good
bad
bad
good
good
good
good
good
good

Cricket is boring tbqhwyf

Tennis, Rugby, Football, Golf, or female volleyball are the only interesting sports to watch.

Nice pasta.

you people disgust me

Good
Bad
Bad
Bad
Bad
Good
Bad
Bad
Bad
Good

He's your typical filthy Thatcherite.

Disgusting.

20 20 is the only cricket i can be arsed to watch as its fast paced.

>golf
>interesting sport to watch
actually get cancer user

>Female Volleyball

Rugby is all right. I used to love playing it at school.

I lived there it's a damn nice city
real talk

Golf is good to watch, fucking swine.

Why are minorities in the UK better behaved than upper middle class Germans?

saying that cricket is boring to watch but golf is entertaining. you absolute degenerate

why do germans allways chimp out
we need bomber harris back

I love me some fucking cricket. You're a pleb if you can't enjoy watching it, it's a very interesting game if you know whats going on.

its also intended to be relaxing and fun, rather than hectic.

Crime stats will not back that up.

Golf is entertaining as shit, cricket is boring.

Literally just lads running back and forth.

>its also intended to be relaxing and fun, rather than hectic.
golf is standing still hitting a fucking ball every 5 minutes, dreadful to watch. the most boring sport to watch easily.

It's utter shite.

Put some Wimbledon on

Already met my anonymong BTFOing quota today. Might go do something productive.

Hooo boy they are not

antifa are little cunts wherever they are. Chris Christie was absolutely right to declare them a terrorist organization, they basically are. Their sole purpose is violence, agitation, and vandalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0

We had a cricket pitch on my Uni's campus. Every Sunday we used to get a keg of ale and sit and watch the local Cricket team play against other teams in the county.

golf and cricket are both boring but cricket is enjoyed by pakis

Fuck me did they get Will Smith's kid to gurn for the camera for the advert on here?

Official brit/pol/ sports powerrankings

1. Rugby
2. Cricket
3. Athletics

10. Wimbledon (Tennis)

24. Tennis
25. Tour de France (Cycling)
26. F1

99. Football
100. Cycling
101. Boxing
102. Cycling

9000. Baseball
9001. Basketball
9002. Wrestling
90000000000000^9000. Soccer

As someone who owns a few businesses, I can assure you that safety legislation in the UK goes completely in the wrong direction. It doesn't benefit the worker and more often than not allows dishonest or flatly criminal employers to get away with a lot. For the honest employer it just provides them with mountains of red tape.

Austria, for all its reputation of a land of regulation and Teutonic precision, is actually very fast and loose for H&S yet has a much lower rate of industrial accident. Workers are better evaluated for physical and mental health problems, employers are given more leeway in reaching the requirements and if you're self employed you can largely exempt yourself from it.

We seem intent on strangling the small time operators wherever we find them and crushing any sort of efficiency in the public sector with further regulation, yet people such as myself could quite easily flaunt lots of it and still keep within regulation through legal badgering.

Japan has an excellent record. It wouldn't be as simple as replicating their system but we could learn a lot from them.

Tennis is alright too. Very different games though.

That Wozniacki though... I would have sex with her to be quite honest lads

102 should be golf

Fuck

Soccer is an English word.

Looks like him when he was younger, I think he's an adult now

Didn't Will basically disown the kid as well? Can't remember the little brat's name, I know he was part of that "he will nut inside us" protest bollocks.

Live G20 if anyone's interested

youtube.com/watch?v=VUY8RM2ZJw4

>All of these fucking racists in one place

Listen here, scum. We're WINNING! Britain will be diverse and tolerant, and your ill-informed racism, sexism, homophobia, and Transphobia will be consigned to the history books! Filth!

Together we are stronger than you!

What the fuck is with Merkel and that weird hand symbol? It creeps me the fuck out that

the german lefty chimpout stream
youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A
hopefully it will kick off like yesterday
i want something becuase Sup Forums hyped up one up after grenfill and nothing happend

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674646/Corbyn-urges-supporters-Vote-Marcel-Love-Island.html

Looks like Corbyn has just outed himself as a cuckold.

Jaden Smith. Professional celebrity kid

Creepy as fuck. Same with Bilderberg.

omg.......he's ADORABLE!!!

>Means a breather for mum and dad
>Mum and dad
>Dad
>Black Kid
>Dad

What did they mean by this?

Must be hard on Will considering he's actually an accomplished actor and his kid is basically having a free ride on daddy's fame.

Thinking back on how the world has changed lads..

Me in 2012: Lol, end of the world! gangnam style! :) fun times

Me in 2017: The only thread holding me to this mortal coil is the promise of the final happening

Nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

All faggots are latent paedophiles

I hope you die in your sleep

>ourgal
>gay
>brown eyed
>feminist
>woman

>As someone who owns a few businesses
kulak pls go

Nigger, brown ppl are more racist than whites.

If the whites don't kill yall we will

Wouldn't go that far dickhead.

He is correct though you fag-enabling hell-bound degenerate.

I hope you're not a yardie

>me in 2012: Labour voting hippie dippy cunt just going with the flow
>me in 2017: seriously going to buy a fucking pith helmet and join a Victorian re-enactment group to get it out of my fucking system that Cecil Rhodes did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Even funnier considering I met someone I knew in school at a party a couple weeks back and we've both come a long way from being cheeky lads smoking spliffs at school during lunch.

What about camanachd?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwUaXTAqeVo

is that just hockey on a football pitch

If you don't know kuch about a subject you ahould avoid discussing it.
Gay men are attracted to the same youthful features (pic related) that straight men are, the difference being that most men pass their sell-by date around 25-30, whereas women can retain the same features well into their 40s.

So there is a clear difference in peak attraction.

Secondly you are completely ignoring the wide variety of attractions within the gay world, from liking fattys to liking twinks to liking older guys to liking 30 year old men, ripped as fuck.