Why mu fuckin cracka post dis shit. Y'all ain't know bout WUZ N SHIET

Why mu fuckin cracka post dis shit. Y'all ain't know bout WUZ N SHIET

>this is what retards actually believe

it's shit like this that makes me like trump

his points are mostly moot desu senpai desu senpai

>nigger logic

I love how no one is able to provide a single counterargument. Right in a nutshell.

It's weird how nobody is actually refuting his arguments.

Black logic is so amazing. Very interesting to research and try to understand

Donald Trump is a multi-billionaire that also went to a top of the line college. What's the real argument here?

Obama was elected at least partially just because he was a nigger. It's also why he was able to cruise through two terms with little to no criticism about his Presidency from the media. Nobody wanted to be a mean old racist for calling him out.

>But it's just that the liberal media is biased!

Nah, that's mostly bullshit. Clinton received much well-deserved shit during his Presidency from the same media. If we ever get a white Democrat male President again he'll be dumped on much more than Obama was.

amurka be racis n sheeeeit

>black
>logic
pick one

Trump is far more successful than Obama in almost every way.

See here shills

Obama had to be
>not George bush

Also by this nigger logic Romney should have won

But Hillary is rich and white as well.

Donald Trump has been a household name since before I was born and I'm about to turn 30. Obviously he knows what he's fucking doing.

Jealous.

>rich and white
Why didn't Romney win?

The part about Obama being able to talk to two different worlds is absolutely laughable, unless they mean literally, because he sure as fuck couldn't *relate* to two different worlds. He spent all of his time pandering to nigs (while doing absolutely nothing to improve their situation by the way) and creating an environment in which openly anti-white SJWism grew and festered as he passive-aggressively wagged his finger at White America. If he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin.

To be president Trump had to rise to the top of his industry, attend one of our greatest ivy league institutions, fight the entrenched political power structure, repeatedly succeed in multiple dozen business ventures and create a cultural legacy unto himself.

Obama had to be black.

Obama won because he was a nigger, not because he was scholarly.

Obama didn't have to do any of that to be president. As others pointed out all he had to do was

>be black
>run for president

The Democrats election campaign for his first run consisted of targeting uneducated black people, getting them to register and then telling then to vote for the black guy.

Prove this nog wrong

sheeeeeit its a me mario

fuck you

Obama also had very poor opponents.

McCain especially was insanely bad about how he campaigned as he campaigned against his own running mate. When Palin got insulted occasionally, McCain would do nothing to defend her and let her wallow. He should have been out trying to argue in favor of her instead of letting everyone argue as though he was going to die at any minute and we'd be left with a mentally retarded president Palin.

But that had been a problem of McCain's for years. Whenever the media would criticize Republicans, he'd chime in and agree with the media's position. Which is probably why Republicans thought he'd win, he was so loved by liberals after all. Little did they understand that the only reason he was loved by liberals was because he was criticizing Republicans.

Romney was vaguely similar in that he did nothing to defend himself nor anything he said. Like he stated how half the country doesn't pay taxes, which is true. He should have stuck by it yet instead he tried backing away from it and let himself be skewered by the media.

Obama was thus able to just skate by doing practically nothing except some speeches that had been written by others. Whenever he spoke off the cuff he sounded retarded, which is why it became typical to see him with teleprompters everywhere. He also had a media that would never dare report anything negative about him. Even political cartoons got into trouble for a while for making him look a bit silly as they thought they were making him look like a racist caricature.

Thing is, if you don't realize the media is being that biased, you don't notice it. You just think nothing substantial ever really happened with Obama. While at the same time the media would lambast Romney or McCain for the smallest things.

>implying it's easier to make 10 billion dollars than do the things Obama did

Even Obama himself would disagree if he was to be honest. It's not even close.
This guy is retarded.

That Obama was just a community organizer and got his campaigns paid for by corporations...

right. it has absolutely nothing to do with charisma!

>obama
>scholarly
lol

You have no right to bear that flag. You're too gay

He had 8 years to improve america for black people, and at the end of his presidency Flint still had no drinking water.

Affirmative action.
/thread

Black Lives Matter makes a great contribution to the country.

BASED TURD WORLD THEOLOGICAL PAKISTAN ABSOLUTELY BASED

By the nigger's logic Obama should have lost given his opponents and trump couldn't have beaten hillary. So in both cases his arguments are nonsense. There's also the fact that trump didn't compete against Obama, so the comparison is moot.

What do they actually contribute? everything i see and read of them makes them less about justice and more about black supremacy as opposed to equality

none of what he did translates into political experience though.... and to think people complained about Obama's lack of political experience

I was trying to be sarcastic.

Said the race with AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Donald Trump
>Had to run against a massive panel of GOP candidates backed by the establishment
>Had to run against a media storm that even traditionally right leaning outlets were against him.
>Press literally lied to try and sew a sense of futility in Trump supporters
>His GE opponent had over a billion dollars funneled into her campaign
>DOJ and FBI protected his opponent, who rightfully should have been on trial.
>Had the residing president campaigning against him during the election.
>Media conspired against him heavily during debates.

Barack Obama
>He was black
>His opponents were literally throw away candidates

Oh my, such racism.

What does that have to do with the original point of muh racisms?

All they HAD to be was was naturalized American citizens over the age of 35 that have lived in the USA for at least 14 years.

All Obama had to do to win was being black.

To be president, you just have to appeal to rural and suburban retards.

Ask any Obama voter why they voted for him and every response will be " because he's black and I wanted to vote for the first black president". It won't be "he went to harvard and studied hard!"
It will be because he is black.
Trump had every media outlet against him, protests against him and defamation attacks on him. He still has all of those TODAY. Ask his voters why they voted for him, it won't be "because he's white!" It'll be "he's not a lying politician", "he wants to help the country" and "he wants to keep us safe".
Y'all made this about race, not white people.

Trump went to Wharton and started a real estate empire.

>Obama was just a community organizer

What the fuck is a "community organizer" anyway? I keep seeing lefties use this term, but I don't know what the fuck it really means. Is it a paying job that you apply for, or do you just start throwing community events and call yourself an organizer?

How is he wrong?

>started

That's an odd way of spelling "inherited".

professional vote rigger and victim player

So claiming that something isn't possible for him simply because he is black, is wholly whites' fault? That just seems more like he wants to force whites' will to bend to his, even though he truly doesn't deserve it.

Business man telling us "Hey guys lets get american business going again"

Because its a fucking strawman. People didnt vote trump because he was rich, they voted for him because he has shown that he is capable of running multi national businesses and that he understands what the middle class man feels about big government.

To say that ONLY Obama was a scholar president is a joke, most presidents were harvard grads. What is comical is that he forgets to mention that Obama was a literal nobody until the Dems decided "HEY LETS MAKE THIS LITERAL NOBODY PRESIDENT"

it's silly because Obama actually has the proper experience while Trump does not

would you hire someone with 0 experience for a top position?

>would you hire someone with 0 experience for a top position?
Ah yes, how could anyone not realise the mistake we all made. After all, Obama's college major was Presidency Of The USA, and he had at least five years of Presidential experience before he got elected the first time.

Are you for fucking real? Being President of the United States is not a job ANYONE can go into knowing exactly how to do. A businessman has just as much right to be President as a politician.

>super educated husbando Obama fucks shit up for 8 years
>fat shekel Trump fixes almost all of it in a few months

Paki Flag
> opinion not merely disregarded, but actively loathed

It's weird how the Netherlands still exist under Sharia law

>people actually want career politicians

Fuck off, the only thing 'experience' gets you in politics is corruption and hand washing.

Someones already said it in this thread, literally the only pre-requisite to be the president is to be a natural citizen over the age of 35.

Also please explain to me how, with experience teaching constitutional law, he managed to on several occasions try and pass mandates and memorandums that directly conflicted with the constitution? Or how his time as a nothing senator from state legislature gives him superior insight into the fucking Presidency? Because honestly they seem so far removed i'd legitimately put him in the same 'transferable skills' area as Trump.

Did anybody ask that nigger if its racist his nigger kids will be given 250 points on their SATs when my white kids will have to actually earn those 250 points?

Fucking niggers. ALMOST as bad as white libtards.