How do we solve the cute girl (male) question? or do we just accept this as the new norm?

how do we solve the cute girl (male) question? or do we just accept this as the new norm?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A fad.
Submissive men who like anime. Be weary of any you know and make them understand they're just being retarded

the degenerate past side of me wants acceptance, but it is no longer a fringe thing which honestly kind of scares me. the trans agenda overall is way too harmful for me to justify my closeted fetish for traps or trannies. I'm way too risk averse and shy or anti-social to actually act on it. Then I go back to looking at pictures of real girls and usually real girls are better. I guess the trap/tranny thing is only "good" either because of the taboo or because of the "muh acceptance, gender revolution!" mentality.

Or its just that they look like girls so they psychologically trick you...

get the pimozide, if that fails the zyklon

Transgenderism is the symptom of a culture that no longer believes in itself. These people are irresponsible and self-absorbed, for they do not consider for a moment to leave healthy and educated offspring on the planet. They are living in pure decadence, searching for the next orgasmic fixation to satisfy. Because this is their right, and they love their rights. Not so much their duties.

There is a beauty to it, but I would urge never to let them raise a family. They are poor role models, and plenty of conducted studies support that.

People simply need to realise that if they're into this shit then they're faggots.

How do we solve it? We make it illegal and punishable by death. Mandatory death penalty. Anyone who pushes the trans agenda is also punished by death. Anyone who harbors fags or trannies are given the death penalty. Anyone who turns in trannies or fags are given a reward. The problem would be over in a year.

inb4 edgy,
I truly believe this would work and fully support it.

>how do we solve the cute girl (male) question?
By gassing them

raise your kids right, they won't be interested in broken human beings

Apparently trannies go after autists to convert them and autists are the most susceptible to this mental illness. I wonder if the fact that so many older people are having kids is what's ultimately causing trannies.

I don't like anime though

It's simple, find every single trap and twink, creampie their ass and mouths untill they are so turned off being fucked that they turn straight.

Trust me I did this before.

I read something about some canadian girl/boy's (can't remember which way round now) parents giving hormone therapy to the kid when they were 7.
Now kid is trans idol at like 12, give me a min I'll find it again.

>How do we solve the problem of transmisogny? We make conservative ideas illegal and punishable by death. Mandatory death penalty. Anyone who wouldn`t fuck a trans person is also punished by death. Anyone who harbors anti conservative people are given the death penalty. Anyone who turns in conservatives are given a reward. The problem would be over in a year and we would finally achieve social justice.

This is what you sound like, you edgy retard.

Change cultural norms so traditional forms of masculinity are better appreciated. Restore a sense of duty and identity in young men. Change cultural perception of transgender people to something that deserves pity instead of being celebrated, by highlighting that gender disphoria is a mental disorder and that the conversion process causes a lot of problems for the recipient.

>
Change cultural norms so traditional forms of masculinity are better appreciated. Restore a sense of duty and identity in young men. Change cultural perception of transgender people to something that deserves pity instead of being celebrated, by highlighting that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and that the conversion process causes a lot of problems for the recipient.

This!
it's super weird that when someone comes out and says "Je Suis Trannie" society throws a party. But if it's depression, Autism, ADD or some shit people tell you to fuck off and take your meds. Drug companies should develop meds to fix gender dysphoria. Instead the medical professionals chop off their dick, or invert it or something, and in some countries at taxpayer expense.

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

What makes you better than the average goatfucker, user?

I don't fuck goats

So you claim.

No, you just eat them after Ahmed filled them with his "cream".

Oy vey, goyim! G-d will smite you for wearing a dress! Now, go and murder an entire Canaanite village. Leave nothing alive, not even the livestock.

send them to brazil

Maybe you haven't met the right one, user.

>do we just accept this as the new norm?
this. i don't want to make her sad

Keep the hot ones for sex slaves and kill the hideous "ogres in dresses". Simple.

The trannies are armed and for the most part hold your same beliefs.

Gays don't like anime retard, go fuck a drop bear.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Already done, blame society for pretending this isn't just mental illness and letting it slide.

So who is that a picture of?

Is that a male or female? I would kiss it either way.

LEGALIZE MALE RAPE

as long as you don't cause internal damage or infect them with something, it should be legal.
that will stop them from attention whoring.

I suppose you wouldn't mind a pack of nignogs raping your ass too, white boy.

If tranies and traps start to get super mainstream acceptance. I believe that "birth sex" will become something you have to fill out on a form when applying for healthcare.

As well as dating sites.

If you're mid 20s you probably wont have to deal with anyone that was given hormones as a child. But kids today will. And that's a scary thought.

BJ is so cute. Where do people get her SFW videos? I only find the boring ones where she jerks off.

>hot ones
If you like penis, just admit you're gay. Gay men are sex fiends, you'll get laid all the time. Have your partner shave their legs and throw on a dress if you're into that.

I'd fuck that cause it's a dirty spic anyway.

Then they would be hideous and I'd have to burn him, god didn't you read??????????

Wasn't she confirmed female?

what the fuck is drop bear