Can we stop this orthodox meme? orthodoxy is heretical...

Can we stop this orthodox meme? orthodoxy is heretical. All orthodox balkan nations and Byzantine got destroyed or were Turkish for 500 years. Everyone knows that orthodox nations are bad and degenerate. Its just a meme that spread too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It also look weird, also if its choosen one why are their countries so poor?

So?

what the fucks going on in Lithuania

Fuck you faggot Catholic cuck.

Poland has 0 refugees and they are Catholic. Its the politicans

That picture is literally a fight between glorifying single motherhood and atheism.

Abortion is not bad per se, it helps deal with genetic mutantions and the "Africa syndrome" that is, the "lower classes" breeding like rabbits.
That said, massive abortion rates are a clear indicator of, to put it bluntly, sexual issues and degeneracy.

I have no clue how anyone views Orthodoxy as based, the Serbian Orthodox Church for one is a crime ring and, believe it or not, more prone to pedophilia than the stereotypical Catholic church.
Every now and then I do see some orthodox priest praising hijabs and how orthodox women should follow that example too.

Detailed stats I guess? Poland, Austria, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Ireland, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia seem to have just general stats. While the others seem to have stats based on administrative divisions.

Croatia has a fistful of refugees, Serbia has thousands.
Macedonia and Greece are crawling with them.

Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, and of course Poland have none.

Also, here is a quick question: name one orthodox country which isn't shit.
Even the worst catholic country in Europe is still better than the best orthocucks

Shot up you porteguese retard, Orthodoxu outshines your moneymaker , indulgences-selling pedofile-covering counterfait church of catholiscum, and has kept its history unlike proddies who start from 0 with every new denomination, not knowing what the past is.

You're an inveterate liar and this is good because you totally fucking discredit yourself trying to smear Orthodoxy. Every single point you made is a lie.

>There are no 'more pedofiles' in Serbia, there are no pedofiles in the Orthodox Church , because it doesn't have a tradition to hire faggots, like catholscum do.

>Tthe Serbian Orthodox Church is a crime ring . Where the hell you come up with these you ignorant retard, I was going to say youi're a croat cause you're mental on Serbs but not know Orthodox Churches have money from centuries of Church donations, you must be a US kike.

>Praising hijabs, follow example , yeah it's just youi being a kike shill whore like the rest of your ilk. Slavs in particular cover their head (the women, the men remove hat) when in a Church as is said in the Bible. But what would you know about that, you're a jewish faggot.

Name a Catholic country that's not degenerate, you can't .

btw, jews HATE Him .

>orthodoxy is heretical. All orthodox balkan nations and Byzantine got destroyed or were Turkish for 500 years. Everyone knows that orthodox nations are bad and degenerate. Its just a meme that spread too much.
The only real orthodox curch in Europe is the Greek one
The rest have to much influence from degenerate Slavic way of life and communism
Orthodoxy, while being literally created on the Mediterranean, can't suit the Eastern Europeans

The orthocuck were worse than catholics during the ottoman invasion.
They did not let the catholics to convert in orthodoxy but let them convert in islam.
At the end of day that's how they survived in Balkans to this day.

Reminder that this info is outdated.

I have new found respect for Tugas. Hated them in MMOs I played when I was younger

It is morally bad no matter how hard you want to bend your conscience.

just goes to show that holland is inferior to the rest of the Netherlands

You're OK too kurwabro.

yerp

>'Orthodox meme'
>Orthodoxy is heretical

Oh , really , how come it's heretical, BY NOT CHANGING AT ALL THROUGH THE LAST 1000 YEARS ?

And what is the Catholscum ? Lemme tell you , begins its existance by falsifying theology ( Hertesy of the double procession ), advertizes itself as a theologically sound and proud church . Imposter , CHECK.

Catholivcs started selling divine forgiveness during the Middle ages up to finally make going to heaven a monetary purchase . Imposter CHECK.

The Catholscum, cover their priests who molest boys ( just like jews do with molestor rabbis ) and silence the victims whose lives get destroyed while keeping molestors in the catholic church , ready to molest again. Satan, CHECK.

The catholscum devolved into a new age movement accepting false beliefs totally losing any connection with Jesus Christ after the Vatican II accords, only using His name as a trademark for their NGO . Imposter CHECK.

It never happened , you're full of shit.

The Church is not responsible for its flock being bad Christians wtf .

Outside Orthodoxy there is no Christianity. Protestants try earnestly, and this is commendable , but imagine half the stuff because they missed the initial conditions , something they are not aware of.

catholicism is utter scum , if the devil had a church is this , and we do know Fatima 3 , no , catholscum , no ? What the miracle says ? The catholicism will fall to the devil, that's why it was hidden for a century . So even your clergy acknowledges it .

Come to the light of Orthodoxy folks.

for the US , they Also have the Antioch Orthodox which is pure and also uses English within.

shut the fuck up. Why are you even responding to me?

>, BY NOT CHANGING AT ALL THROUGH THE LAST 1000 YEARS

Except on things like contraception

i still hate polacks, bunch of manlet retards.
beat niggers and sandniggers and gipsies all you want but the fact that you guys beat other europeans that are visiting or doing eramus in your country is just fucking nigger tier.

>hurr durr we're just based
naa, youre just savage nigger tier retards with no sense of decency or civility.

>the "lower classes" breeding like rabbits
this so much
romania desperately needs easy abortion
you have gyppo women showing up at hospital trying to get their tubes tied or some shit because they dont want kids

roman catholicism is righteous path
heretics can talk shit, but we are the God's church

>manlet
we're taller than you on average.
I'm sorry my folks have beaten you up. I hope you're ok.

'Shut the fuck up '

get a load of this moron , no you cumwad , I'll keepo talking , fuck you .

What you mean , using condoms is a sin ? I don't think so , unless you want to go 1963 style where sex is only for procreation and fucking without aiming for a child is a sin, which it might be, since, the church didnt ever aim for a nation where everything revolves around cocks and fucking , a la Australia. Or other anglosaxonry . But decent and pious societies .

Not that it's a problem, but change is needed and don't forget in the UK they know their past before the Papal schism ( pic is proof) , however they don't understand either Orthodoxy . Since they take social pressure on religion seriously .

just get off your little motor you stupid ignoramus slav , you catholscum are by definition schismatical heretics reread the fucking thread .

Portuguese are catholic as FUCK. My Dad's side of the family would hunt you down if you dared have an abortion. They would of beat you daily while screaming about "De Jeezush"

Portuguese think that "LORD JEEEEZUZZHHHH" hides under your bed.

kek what's considered to be tall in Poland here is considered averege.

woops

You should realize you're doing Satan's work. You're discouraging people from Orthodoxy by being a cunt.

I was talking to Tuga guy, Turk.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

You don't have to be salty about that you short Mongoloid,beggars can't be choosers.

>NOT CHANGING AT ALL THROUGH THE LAST 1000 YEARS ?

1 post later

>What you mean , using condoms is a sin ? I don't think so , unless you want to go 1963 style where sex is only for procreation and fucking without aiming for a child is a sin

Congratulations this is what it looks like when your church changes doctrine. Your church threw out 1000 years of tradition over condoms.

devil is in you
but I forgive you as our Lord forgiven us

>being offended to be called manlet and not for being called uncivilised nigger tier human
thanks for proving my point

At least I'm not brown. And rape baby of a Turks shouldn't call others "mongoloids"

I was born in an Orthodox country but I'm a Protestant

Poles are scum. They always attack other EU nations.
>Fuck France worst allies haha surrender more
>Fuck Britain traitors
>Fuck Germany nazis
>Fuck Russia invaders
They always attack other EU nations. They also attacked those German studens, But they have biggest diaspora in Europe. They always bring wars from past and comment only to argue

that's because I can scientifically prove you that we're taller on average, just by simple statistics. The other things is purely subjective and isn't even worthy of discussion, Paco.

whoa, what ethnicity is that?

kek calling me brown won't ad inches to your height you mongoloid,now goodbye Poole I have to get ready.

You got partitioned while Portugal had empire over whole world, you have 0 contributions. I would take Portuguese any day over inbreed Polaks

t. poortugal nigglet

This is not about the religion but about communism.
This is literally a map of damaged minds. The more red it is, the more people resemble homo sovieticus.

Colombian.

Persian you dumb Poole

here, have what you came for.

so much butthurt. I thought Turk cocks are small so it shouldn't hurt so much, bro.

No, it's a Colombian Mestiza.

every materialist ideology is anti human
and anti life

She's literal 10. Nice.

the guy is a disgrace to Orthodox Christians, you are right my Slavic brothers he is doing the work of Satan.
The reason why these Orthodox countries a so degenerate is because of communism, many people in these countries dont take there faith seriously. Any Orthodox Christian that thinks that abortion can be justified is a massive heretic.

lol calling me a Turk have no affect on me since I know how I look like and how Turks look like since I've been to Instanbull,now tell me why are you manlets always so mad?!?

Is it because I can spit on you from such a height that you won't see it from where it's coming lul.

He's spewing gibberish. I can't even understand what he means, lol. Is he for abortion? That's weird. On the other hand 50% of babies are aborted in Russia, so I don't really know what's Orthodoxy stance on that.
Personally I'm 187cm tall, so your insults don't touch me. Also you said you're going away. The butthurt keeps you here or what? Go clean that Turk's poo poo dick that he took out of your ass, dude.
And learn to handle some bantz.

This is your experience because you are thrown against a wall for being a catholic who calls others heretics . The Catholic priests do not dare say the word 'heresy' because they are one themselves and they know it,

>I defend my faith which is the only one there is in Christ, unfortunately for other faiths what to do, and everyone is welcome to come into the fold , it accepts all of you but because catholics are brainwashed, like Marxists , let God save you, not me.

Speaking about your Church. I get this disheartening feeling poles are a bunch of happy go lucky kids with respect to catholicism you've been kept in the dark about your church for too long.

No , the official doctrine is still no abortion/no contraception , the consultation is 'use condoms or the pill' anyway you're an anglo , your soul is full of shit and cock like I said .

You don't have any serious standing qwith respect to Christianity, I bet you're a mason like most of your seeking compatriotes.

no , the devil is in your footkisser pope

I'm very happy for Orthodoxy, check out this thread here , the times you hear , 'I became a Christian because of Orthodoxy' ON Sup Forums OF ALL PLACES almost makes me cry, what a victory Lord , and it's only begun.

> I'll start an Orthodox General thread later we need get this airborne.

All nonsense, you have nothing to tell me because there is nothing to say . It is you who is a disgrace , to decency and righteousness, all you have is slander, enjoy it

> No he is a sinner, a heretic is someone who believes in lies. back to Christianity 101, you saim failing that .

>i know how turks look because i've been in turkey and i know how poles look because i've never been in poland
Come call us manlets here, you'll have a nice long visit to the hospital

>187cm
>tall
wew

I'm allready dressed just a little bit cologne and I'm ready,doesn't mean I can't still reply to you back you dumb poole.

I am for abortion, where did I write that you fucking idiot 'spewing gibberish' polish text comprehension is appauling

> btw . go banter in /bant/ not on Christian thread you fucking moron pole .

>when you're catholic but also a former soviet republic

I've been in Krakow for Christmas this year with my family even my younger sister is taller then you Pooles,I'm personally 196cm whille my dad is over 2m

YEP ultimate christcucks from Poland are coming in waws to my country to pay for abortion. There are full hospital of polish women waiting for extraction of their fetus but yeah they are about 0,1% because their gov banned abortion so we can make more money.Thnak you polish gov.

I'm also 2 standard deviations over average IQ. You're literally shooting blanks xD. Does that brown poo poo guy on the picture look like you?

>Personally I'm 187cm tall

lmao

lol

I come from a Christian Orthodox family, the Priest at my local Orthodox church always taught us that Abortion was a major sin. The same priest also preached anti-semitism and against things like same sex marriage. I was taught that sex before marriage was a sin and that sex for pleasure was also sinful. So this guy who was talking about how contraption can be justified means that he is a heretic or just plan retarded. I dont think he was defending abortion but i wouldn't be surprised if he did.
I am quite sure that Orthodox church is against abortion.

But only atheist poles want to do abortions

hurrdurr when i was in Serbia i saw mainly manlets in this country and im not very tall.

>Name a Catholic country that's not degenerate
Croatia

Also, insulting Catholics is a great sin for the Orthodox.

Whatever you think and helps you sleep.There are tons of catholic women in Ostrawa in my hospital.

im a serb and even i think poland is better than serbia

>I dont think he was defending abortion
Well, he does He's just a retard it seems. The result of failed abortion probably. That would explain his support for it.

Which denomination should I follow ? I'm lost in all these debates.

What can I say beggars can't be choosers,besides national averege is 182cm

>The same priest also preached anti-semitism
Shitty priest.

[citation needed]

Ofcourse it's better since they get all the free gibs from EU.

At this point we should just create new religion tb h

Islam because they will kill these who kills their fetus acording to sharia law.

>thinking your opinion matters when you have a
>deus bult flag
nah, fuck off faggot

Catholic or Christian Orthodox anything else is completely heretical. Since you are French it is better for you to be Catholic as it is most likely that your ancestors were.

>least intelligent european nation

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

average butthurt serb is dumber than an average muslim turk

But if I'm a catholic, should I always side with the pope ? What do you think of the current pope ?

Hey, I have nothing against Serbians, dude. At least the Christian ones.
The dude started the bantz and I engaged :).

Why is a priest that preaches anti-semtisim shitty.
Most of the great church fathers were anti-Semitic

Well i have about 184cm and im one of the smallest man in our region so its nothing special also it doesnt matter in fact. When i saw serbs they were about 175cm.

10 years of senctions will do that to a country,huh imagine that??

In Christianity all people are equal, generally.

Kys cuck

>orthodoxy is heretical
Tell it to your black Pope, who do not condemn gay marraige, or jewed protestants.

post with your real flag

I dont really like him but there were many cool Popes before him. This might sound corny but you should chose the church that you feel that is right but stay away from protestants they are cancer.

>that picture
holy kek how do we resurrect sloba back?

good then you hold the thread brother , i'll be back in a while

>Also, insulting Catholics is a great sin for the Orthodox.

Um no, their lies must be crushed , the Orthodox don't hold catholscum in high regard unlike the catholic false narrative that says somehow Orthodoxy accepts their garbage.

>Name a Catholic country that's not degenerate
>Croatia (PIC)

i didn't you stupid retard, i forgot to enter the question mark :

...'I am for abortion ?' ...

ffs poles are unsharpened poles

catholicism is wasted by Christ's standard's , it was created in heresy

this . have you seen what semites do to us , the Orthodox Church is right to condemn their satanry .

>Most of the great church fathers were anti-Semitic
Wouldn't agree. Preaching against Judaism and Judaizers isn't the same as anti-Semitism which implies hate, especially on an ethnic basis. Christ was a Jew and so were the Apostles.

Ok i will, many thanks brother.

You should think for yourself. Pope isn't there to dictate your life, but just to set general guidelines in official papers. What he says privately is a different matter.

That's because they judge nations and peoples by eternal values and not by current politics.

That's why you shitty part of the world is constantly fucking itself while Poland rises again and again through history.
Maybe time to learn something.