Jesus Christ what the fuck is that thing in the middle of the back row???

Jesus Christ what the fuck is that thing in the middle of the back row???

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/christine-lagarde-convicted-imf-head-found-guilty-of-negligence-in-fraud-trial-a7484586.html
archive.is/W9JoG
youtu.be/w3wp6fC7vbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger or janet yellen?

President of Sri Lanka

The zog didn t apply his anti goyim cream

That s lagarde , president of IMF

That's Christine Lagarde, head of the IMF.
Look at the positioning here - China beside Germany, Macri the globalist shill to Merkel's left, Trump sent to the wing to stand beside Macron, and fucking May on the second row beside fucking no name Turnbull and Tusk.

Confirmed.
A cross breed between Hillary and the Queen of England.

>tfw the Norwegian prime minister is there but we're not part of g20 wtf

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/christine-lagarde-convicted-imf-head-found-guilty-of-negligence-in-fraud-trial-a7484586.html

To add, it really shows how fucking ignorant most people here are of politics that they can't name these enemies of the white race. That bitch is running a fraud scheme that basically funnels your tax towards corrupt African regimes, keeping their populations fed and growing using European and American food. And yet, you're completely unaware of her existence.

>unarchived shill
archive.is/W9JoG

((((Christine Lagarde))))

>no name
um... no, sweetie... we relevant now

don't underestimate the cluelessness of American posters, even if they are redpilled they literally know nothing more except some stuff they've read on Spurdo memes.
(I just had a talk with an American who unironically believed Finland defeated Stalin in the Winter War, because he had seen a cartoon about it...)

Wtf, Macron is just 1.75m and not that short from Trump, is Trump a fucking manlet. Kek

DAHAHAHA COMMONWEALTH ANGLOS STRONK AMERICANS NOT EVEN IN THE CENTER OF THE GROUP.

I can't be arsed into archiving anything, Norbot.

>Erdoğan - a NATO member - is on the row with Putin and Xi

Is it symbolic or random?

Inter Archon Reptiloid, nearly falling out of its humansuit.

nothing there happens by random

>Tallest person in the row
>manlet
nah, but everyone else is.

look at the bottom of the gigolo in chief's shoes
he has huge ass heels, like sarkozy
micron actually isn't even 1.70m tall

Golem

Its a canadian

That's Justin Trudeau

Look at Trudeau, he always finds the camera or perhaps the camera always finds him. Either way, he's simply amazing. I really wish that Canada, the u.s. and Mexico could form a super country with Trudeau leading us all into a glorious future.

why Trudeau so fucking hot
i want to suck him off

>from the balkans cesspit
>gay
makes sense

>implying you wouldn't do it
stop larping for once you little nigger and say the truth

She is always doing this with hands wtf

Is it a rule that you have to be like 5'4" to run a European country? Wtf is up with all these ridiculous little man-lets? I'd be embarrassed if my country was represented by a Hobbit. Trump should whip his dick out and let everyone know what time it is.

Like a kike

That is the new world order, the little fat Kraut chucking her loominati hand signal and wearing her contrasting colour makes me sick. She has mental health issues.

ok pedro

I like how globalists are trying to make it look like Germany is the star of the show, while the German people are getting power porked into submission.

why it's Mr.Snrub!

Three cheers for Mr.Snrub!

I want to French kiss Macaroni all day and night.

Looks like a very very tanned Christine LaGarde

Its a one of the shadow temple bosses from ocarina of time

Why is Merkel dressed like a school teacher?

lol trudeau looking awkward as usual

HAY what's up with that thing Merkel is doing with her hands? What does she mean by that?

Why don't they all do it? That would be funny LOL :)

So proud of latin american leaders on front row :_3

So many niggers jesus christ
I never knew it was so bad

>excited by castro's bastard
you can take the commie out of his eastern shithole
but you can't take his eastern shithole out of the commie

Trump is without question, the fattest, most out of shape world leader. He's a disgrace.

H O T
O
T

Why the fuck does Merkel always do that weird thing with her hands? It's the most obvious super villain gesture I've ever fucking seen in my entire life.

I can't stop laughing every time I look at Putin. Fucking manlet.

He is the strongest man in that room
He could literally destroy the world if he wanted
He could destroy every country 100x over if he wanted
Let that sink in

Erdo next to Putin.

This is delicious.

There's Merkel doin that hand thingy again hahaha I think everyone in the WORLD should start doing that in EVERY PICTURE EVER to make fun of her that would be classic.

Ha ha ha. He is an ugly little runt who behaves like a woman.

That's why it's so funny. A man who has his own cult of personality, leading the biggest country on Earth and he is so fucking small.

Germans are autistic. She wouldn't know what to do with her hands otherwise.

>a brit
>saying somebody is ugly
Putin is a bad ass, he's an example to all world leaders
He has his country as his 1st priority, unlike 90% of countries in Europe
true haha

It's literally the most obvious bad guy gesture I've ever seen. Does Merkel not realise it makes her look devious as fuck? Whenever you see her do that, you can't help but think she's plotting bad things.

hmmm people say that but nooo i don't think that's why she does it...

Macron? More like Manletcron

Of course leaf queen looking at wrong camera.

The nog in the front row is Jacob Zuma, president of South Africa, is a real corrupt POS. He's Mugabe 2.0 by wanting to confiscate white owned properties for the benefit of "non-whites". He's holding onto poweras long as possible to keep the money $$ flow floin'...

Quick rundown on Lagarde?

Nobody gives a fuck about height retard this is politics fuck off to /fit/ or someshit.

She came for the food, nothing to worry about goy.

Good photo.
>guys, can I be in this one? Guys?
>on the far end Justin. Just smile and look pretty.

No.

watching SA parliament would be hilarious, if it weren't so fucking sad
youtu.be/w3wp6fC7vbo

>self-reported

was he calling for help?

Looking at the rest of the thread, people do give a shit. Speak for yourself.

why is merkel all the time doing this fucking shit pyramid with her hands? is this 'luminaty stuff?

>the Queen of England
>being this slow

Research the "Lagarde List" controversy and learn about how corrupt EU technocrats help eachother hide their incomes and scam the treasuries of every Euro country.

That's the biggest roach I've ever seen.

is trump and macron best buddies now or what?

>shortly before previous pic was taken

>implying being small or short is a bad thing

fucking priceless

TL;DR

Basically there was a list of up to 130,000 technocrats across the world, up to i think 44,000 in Europe, who were hiding their income. The information was passed on to several EU countries, but none of them investigates or used it, or in any way tried to stop the tax evasion/income hiding schemes.

Story broke when a greek reporter was leaked the greek part of the list (2200 names) which he published TWO YEARS after the Greek government got the list but did nothing about it.

Basically, while the Euro was collapsing tens of thousands of the technocrats were siphoning money out of Europe without reporting any of it, while blaming the crisis on plebs getting too much welfare and not paying enough taxes, while they were literally funnelling billions and billions of hidden Euros out of the currency and out of Europe - mostly into hidden HSBC accounts.

Underrated

that's some good shit right there

Found the manlet.

So funny. All they got is to put Trump out at the end of the front row.

So juvenile.

Delete this post immediately.

yes. so?

>when u wake up and forget to drink your daily blood smoothie in the morning

lmao. even the jap is more sociable.

Fixed.

not surprised at all

Pic related, read the second post.
HSBC should be dealt with

>small
>plz stop making fun of small people, it's nothing negative
Look, I will keep making fun of manlets like you and you can make fun of me for being skinny as fuck for all I care.

Fuck...Temer is a manlet

kek

very nice, too bad subtle edits are rarely ever noticed

where is leafs wife?

oh shit it's hillary clinton

Where's Obama? Really makes me think.

I stared at this for a solid 3 minutes trying to find the edit but can't find it.

Fucking an immigrant back in Cuckada.