Germans are getting redpilled on the Anglosphere

Theresa May is now as unpopular in Germany as Vladimir Putin, according to a new survey.

The Prime Minister and the Russian President both have an approval rating among Germans of minus 45, the YouGov poll found.

The low level of support for Ms May is likely linked to her tough rhetoric about the EU, particularly her promise to be a “difficult woman” during the Brexit negotiations.

The Conservatives' poor showing at the general election, where the party was expected to win but ended up losing their House of Commons majority, may also have had an impact.

Of the five major world leaders included in the poll, only Donald Trump (minus 71) is more disliked by German people.

Germans are a bunch of faggots at this point and the only ones on their side is the fucking media and a few other countries equally as cucked. I love it when the paid shills on twitter call Merkel the leader of the free world while she's suspended by puppet strings.

I dont get it why should May care what the germans think of her
She should care what the british think 1st

And brits don't support Ferkel.
What's the big deal?

>I dont get it why should May care what the germans think of her

If you negotiate with someone, do you think it is relevant how your opinion thinks about you?

Literally no one cares

No

Facts are all that matter. People get too personal and emotional rather than use their intellect.

Seems like being hated by Germans is a litmus test for being a decent leader these days.

Whoever gets to minus 100 on Hans list of troublesome people gets declared Churchill.

Hey, as long as it's the Germans, French and Dutch who'll have to pay for the eu and not us, i don't mind at all.

(they also get to keep all the muslims)

BEADY DUMB ANGLO SCUM

>Facts are all that matter. People get too personal and emotional rather than use their intellect.

Interestingly enough, everything is personal and emotional in politics.

If a trade deal was just a non-political negotiation, fine, but Brexit isn't. It is 100% politics, so it is all about public opinion.

>YouGov
>Founders: Stephan "Shakespeare" (((Kukowski))), born in Germany to a propaganda goon of the Rhineland extermination program, and Nadhim Zahawi, Kurd Extraordinaire
>Based in London, UK
I absolutely should believe these people about what I actually think. There clearly is no underlying agenda to sic us on one another while Islam keeps pouring in.

Right now germans are against britain, russia and america.

All nuclear states, one of them already have troops in germany and the other own the gas spigot to europe.

What's their plan?

They just didn't know who she was until after Brexit. She's an uppity smug religious ethnonationalist bitch. If they paid attention to her during her tenure as Home Secretary she'd be universally hated by everybody who's not an anglo chav.

I love how the Krauts are lashing out more and more in their death throes

>sic us on one another

Right now you're basically the enemy and we (we being the anglo world) are friends with eastern europe.

This is pretty familiar territory anyway. It's up to you whether or not you want to further strain relations or adopt a nationalist perspective devoid of refugee fandom.

Weirdly, this time, in order to be friends with us, you're better off with the Hitler model. Lucky you.

It's not like the muzzies they've amassed in the UK suddenly disappear, unless they go out with a bang.

>It's not like the muzzies they've amassed in the UK suddenly disappear

oh really? Where'd you put all those jews then, fritz? There used to be 6 million of them in sausage country.

>germans are getting redpilled on the Anglos

You mean turks

JUST

Here the poll

>implying germans are not the lowest of the low
wew

>what's their plan

Getting caught

>Theresa May is now as unpopular in Germany as Vladimir Putin, according to a new survey.

Everyone's approval rating is down, people are tired of politicians
They're scum of the earth, why are we supposed to like them? Guess what, we don't have to

What kind of people are they, what is their occupation? They have none. They never had one so they took up politics, the art of double talk and lying

Chances are the ones that did were lawyers before hand. 90% of those, this is why I don't mind Trump. He knows they're all dirtbags, even more so than himself

Are we supposed to give a shit what Germans think?
America, UK and Russia should team up and just end the mistake that was Germany once and for all.

Well, the people surrounding Kallergi and Marx wanted a supernational entity in Europe that would eradicate Protestantism in order to strengthen central banking, with a particular eye toward rendering Germany subservient as their culture had traditionally proven the most resilient to subversion. The way this was to go was that they would first maneuver their employees in the British government to start WW1, thus to establish pretext for "spontaneous" Communist revolutions that could hand power to their Bolshewists. Germans considered the right to read a hard-won one since the Reformation (note how the leftist vote in the inter-war period always weirdly corresponded to our illiteracy rate) and were likely to resist attempts at swaying public sentiment, especially since Bismarck had already humiliated the lefties on Plan Welfare and so disarmed their main asset - parasites.

Needless to say, the commies failed again and Germany went full right-wing, necessitating our destruction. This was accomplished over the thirty-year occupation period after the war, in time for the commies to take it during the 60s and 70s while the American occupiers were distracted with the Civil Rights Movement back home. Today we exist as direct slaves to the European bankers, forced to see their plan through at nukepoint, and being that again their ideology is failing against the self-interests of the European nations, propaganda must now again style us the villain in order to guarantee that we at least don't live through our posthumous triumph - after all, the Old Testament commands their (((Holy Chosen Master Race))) to exterminate us.

Tolerance with Jews, not even once.

>How dare you be an independent state free to control your own borders reeeeeee
Fuck off, Hans. We don't give a fuck.

Why so many female leaders in the world Sup Forums?

As funny as I think the eurocuck meme is, it's still probably worth admitting that polls are just propaganda. Remember the Trump election polls or the brexit ones?

99% of people think what the pollsters think. Then the vote comes and everyone wonders what went wrong.

Germans are second to last on the list of "opinions that don't matter". Sweden being the first.

More immigrants are imported by your own country than the EU

that's not the question, you fucking bullpreper
that's the answer
and the question is
>why is the world in such a shit state?

Sample size 2000, who cares

Where did they ask people? Leftist holdouts I'm sure, if it's not just fake

>oh really? Where'd you put all those jews then, fritz? There used to be 6 million of them in sausage country.
We've stuffed them into human power plants and converted'em into energy. With preservation of nature in mind, of course.

No one outside of Germany gives a shit what the German people think about anything.

this

Anglos blaming Europe for their own problems yet again

Britain is the country that imports the most immigrants from non-white non-European countries. How come?

Britain imports more immigrants from non-white countries legally per year than all of the rest of Europe combined.

Think about that. Just think. This is not made up, these are official British numbers!

Reminder Anglos betrayed their Saxon brothers for jewish lies.

>G-Germans carry around anglo ears ina b-bag goy!! Believe me!

>Wtf, time to kill western covilization i guess!!

>with a particular eye toward rendering Germany subservient as their culture had traditionally proven the most resilient to subversion

Clearly that is not the case. The Weimar republic was a cesspool when plenty of other European nations were healthy.

You're not special, you're just a center of commerce and therefor attractive to certain people (euphemism being apparent).

2000 is more than enough if you know anything about statistics and polls

Germans should vote Labour next election then.

>that Angela Merkel popularity in Denmark

Shit, let's annex Denmark now. They want to be fucked in the arse.

>t. my ass
Mostly because of you, globalist

The UK is not a member of the passport-free Schengen zone, so it retains border controls and checks, and Britain has refused to take part in any EU scheme to reallocate refugees from the war in Syria (though it has separately promised to resettle 20,000 refugees by 2020).

Furthermore, immigration from outside of Europe is not affected by Britain’s EU membership.

>Weimar was before WW1
No offense, but are you sure you paid enough attention there? The reason we even fought WW1 was that the vaunted "Republic" would be exactly the cesspool that it became; it was only after our decimation that it could be set up at all.

>Germany thinking we have any issue with other Anglo coming to the UK
We don't. We don't even mind the Spanish or Italians as they're almost first world in their behaviour. We have a huge problem with Merkel telling us we must let in thousands of niggers and sandniggers. It's bad enough with the pakis from the colonies shitting up the place.

>shhhh, don't tell a Brit something about their own country, they love their Daily Mail and Sun propaganda

And yet they continue to be completely incorrect, every single time. 2000 does not represent millions of opinions and never will

Germans man ill tell ya. Should have wiped them out back in 1945.

I'd much rather them (as long as they aren't Muslims) than have any of you EU faggot cucks coming here. We want small government, not your 75% tax, healthcare providing, education providing shitshow of a system.

>Germans man ill tell ya. Should have wiped them out back in 1945.
Denmark - 73% Merkel favorable, 17% unfavorable... MORE than in Germany.

>Merkel gives German passports to niggers. Hey presto! Not economic migrants any more but true Europeans with free travel rights

Have you seen what passes for the average German today?

Obama was more favourable outside of the US than he was inside the US. Asking people in another country what they think of a foreign leader is fucking stupid.

>No offense, but are you sure you paid enough attention there?

To be fair I only read half a paragraph. Germans have a tendency towards a bizarre belief in their own superiority and the rest of your post was just another iteration of that delusion.

My counter-point was simply that you, as a people, are utterly amenable to living in a garbage society with garbage values. What drives the german man is consensus, and a belief that what he is doing is within the spectrum of public approval. Ant-like. You're either 100% on board with ethnic nationalism or 100% on board with self-extermination with little to no debate allowed when the semblance of consensus is achieved.

All it really takes to control germany is a vehicle to deliver the sort of consensus that the controlling party wants. Television works wonders. Then you just tell the public what public opinion is and the german man marches in lockstep with what his television told him was right and proper.

Says who?
Nobody Here gives a shit about Merkel or Germany in general. Danes who bother learning German is at an all time low and only international cunts care. All the old blood despise you unironically unlike Denmark/Sweden.
Leave this board and go make a kebab Turk

I forgot responding to this post. I somehow don't believe in this idea that your leaders will pass up a chance to serve their masters to the degree of letting us have what works for them. Should I see legitimate resistance out of other Europeans, I'll feel free to join in the festivities - until then I must assume that any scenario presented in the interest of being friends with you is a trap. Sorry about that.

It can, obviously with a margin of error, the problem isn't the act of polling itself it's that pollsters are just propaganda arms, people instinctually like to follow the crowd so it's an easy way to influence opinions. I believe the fracturing of society has been a major reason why this doesn't have the effect it used to have

>t. 69% white

>germans
>redpilled
kek

>Germans are getting redpilled on the Anglosphere
Angela Merkel is Germany's leader - it is literally impossible for them to be redpilled on anything.

This is a nice and comfy worldview that you have there; surely not rendered the least bit ironic when coming from people who actually have the same issue regarding newspapers, in a thread created because your elites can still safely rely on the "polling" meme. At the end of the day, I as a German man can tell you that it takes a little more than just the telly, but sadly our dear friends and allies have spent some time jumping at the chance to be that little.

>I must assume that any scenario presented in the interest of being friends with you is a trap.

It is. If you get caught in our terrible trap you get to continue to exist as a distinct people.

However, if you beat us at our ruse and sidestep our Machiavellian scheming, you can become a society based on transactional relationships and consumerism, devoid of any unifying culture or history.

WHY THE FLYING FUCK SHOULD IT MATTER WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES' CITIZENS THINK ABOUT ANOTHER COUNTRY'S OFFICIALS?

This is soft indoctrination into globalism.

Since when are people supposed to care what other countries think? Do what's right for your own country

>Since when are people supposed to care what other countries think?

It's nice to know that shitty countries full of douchebags hate your leader. It's like knowing that reddit hates someone you support, a bit of comfort that lets you know that you picked the right guy.

Why even bother having a fucking discussion when no one is replying back to eachother?

I really should stick to fora...

Who gives a shit what a bunch of fucking Turks think?

>Why even bother having a fucking discussion when no one is replying back to eachother?

Fuck you dutchie.

>Right now germans are against britain, russia and america.
Where have I seen this scenario before?

Oh wait

Why is being hated by a nation of fucking faggot cucks considered a bad thing?

do you really believe that this is a recent development?

Already happened and then because not even Hitler himself wanted to kill the Britshits at Dunkirk. If our distinction as a people is to be scapegoated by kafka-trapping bootlickers and our existence as such your privilege to give, I wouldn't even be particularly villainous in siding with the Hell that makes me money on the way. But even for that you'd have to first assume that Anglo "protection" is worth a damn.

You're right but it's undeniable Germans are far more subserviant to the liberal status quo than elsewhere in the West, whether it's holocaust guilt or government totalitarianism. Just compare how milquetoast AvD is to any other national-populist group that has gained recent popularity throughout the rest of the West, they aren't even at the level of civic nationalists

Being English I consider being disliked by a nation of sitzpinklers a badge of honour.

the eternal Anglo redpill is a mature-age redpill that most Sup Forumsacks aren't ready to swallow yet

True enough; the AfD really crumbled in on themselves and there is cause to believe that this has to do with how deeply the guilt is ingrained. At the current time, don't count on Germans to do anything of import or decisiveness. But I suppose it is simply important to me to point out that this is symptom more than cause of what went wrong.

The Europeon court of Human Rights, which we are under, makes its long, costly, impractical and virtually impossible at times to deport absolute third world scum.

Germany not subservient? Come on, these are the most subservient people in Europe, they are the Japanese of Europe

As the ARYAN dies it begins to violently lash out at those who it has perceived to have wronged them. Unfortunately fo this Kraut specimen his time is rapidly running out and in all likelihood he is going to be getting a trip to the Blood Refinery in the next four years.

The Anglo has won. It is going to be great to watch the next few years unfold.

theresa mayhem sucks, get out kike enablers
>anti brexit
>ugly
>no kids
>100 % chance she will botch up brexit
She is literally an (((anglo))) version of (((Merkel))).

who gives a fuck what krauts think

get back on your enclosure Tyrone you fucking ass scratching ape

Believe it or not, things were quite different before the long war came. Keep in mind that most of the same Jesuits that run the Vatican very much retained their pre-conversion (((family ties))), and we had a history with them ever since the indulgence trade.

standard sample size is about 1k

((( american media))) fucks up the polls to push their agenda, imagine my shock.
Brexit polls were close, french, dutch and austrian election polls were accurate.

The way the uk has been treated after deciding to leave the eu should be taken as warning to everyone who's considered to join. Its just like the mafia, once you're in, you're in it for life

>unpopular in germany
>g e r m a n y

Literally who gives a fuck? Mainstream media is really scrapping from the bottom of the barrel these days

FUCKING LOL

THE KRAUTS ARE SALTY AS FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>g*rmans
Note the Jew here, still omitting letters in his Gods' name.

Nice digits.

>OP lets his EU flag slip

What a surprise, it's a G*rman. Christ you guys really are salty about Brexit aren't you? Why do you care if we fail, Hans?

Or maybe you're annoyed because the EU is YOUR empire and you don't want anybody leaving it?

Hehehe.

Last I checked America does not allow states to secede, the EU does.

So stop this shitposting. Just because the Brits are disliked doesn't mean they cannot fuck off.

Pissing all over your bathroom is an accomplishment in Britistan. No wonder your Pajiets love it.