What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

More like: Without Jews there is no EU

Anyone remember when Junker tried to wave away cameras from taking Farage's smug happy face after Brexit?

What a soggy fucking toolbag.

Hubris will eventually be their downfall.
People will keep waking up. There is literally nothing they can do stop it. If they were smart, they would already start hiding in their bunkers in the Alps or something.
In 10 years we will be in a new golden age.

Some people will believe in the system so much that they will even die for it

he means that the EU is run by (((them))).

When an EU minion says "Europe" they mean the EU. Without Jews, there is no EU.

Well duh. People defend whatever systems give them an advantage over others. It's called self-interest.

Without Jews, there is only a collection of independent sovereign nations with their unique languages, cultures, ethnicities, values, and lifestyles.
With Jews there is... Europe!

(((Who))) you you think owns him?

Kike.

I'm calling it.

Jews are pushing for an EU army in order to uphold their authoritarian policies and imprison/kill millions who seek to escape or do not follow their communist EU superstate system.

this

>Without (((me))) you are nothing goyim

Jews are the only ones who know how to make money. Civilizations need money.

>Jew
Then let`s get rid of the Jews and call it something other than "Europe."

It means
/thread

You 12 years old dofus understand that CNN,MSNCB,FAUX the Murdoc empire. They are all joo owned ?

Your OC make it look like this whole thing is damage contro. Why don't you name the (((others))) ?

>without Europeans, there is no USA
And now I'm a racist bigot or something, Jewish double standards are just the best, they don't even try to justify their otherness.

Same thing they meant last time

Don't deport or we will destroy everything you ever had and wipe you from the history books as the villain. Submit or die goyim.