Brexit Boom: Oxford Economics Predicts UK Will Outperform France, Germany, Entire Eurozone

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/05/brexit-boom-oxford-economics-predicts-britain-will-outperform-france-germany-and-the-enitre-eurozone/

>Dire prophecies of an economy in freefall after Brexit have suffered another blow with the publication of a report which indicates that Britain will outperform Germany, France and the entire Eurozone over the coming years.

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/economy/brexit-uk-economy-growing-or-slowing/
faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/fonds-mehr/metzler-sieht-frankfurt-als-brexit-gewinner-15030264.html
sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/grossbritannien-und-der-eu-austritt-brexit-gewinner-deutschland-1.3356360
zdf.de/nachrichten/zdf-mittagsmagazin/170329-folgen-brexit-frankfurt-100.html
capital.de/investment/banken-frankfurt-umzug-aus-london-wegen-brexit-9124.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY,

MOTHER OF THE FREE!

HOW SHALL WE EXTOL THEE,

WHO ARE BORN OF THEE?

Who would have guessed that strapping your economy to a failed currency and using your banks to bail out other nations was a bad idea huh?

Oh well Germany, looks like you're plunging the continent into hell once more.

Doesn't change the fact that london is basically sharia law rite now

Facts are better. The UK is falling behind. The UK is currently the worst performing major economy WORLDWIDE.

Just as predicted before Brexit.

Not for long my gypsy friend.

>two of the biggest kikepuppet nations
>fighting against jews
>ever
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You know were still in the EU, right? Wow really makes you think

We can't loose fuckboi, either we are the worst and it doesn't matter because we have our sovereignty, or we're not in which case that's just a nice cherry on top.

They could turn around tomorrow and tell me the Pound had parity with the Dollar and I would still be glad to be rid of you nation wrecking, white genocidal cunts.

I think the EU underperforming in the near future is more likely then the UK overperforming

Either way the UK Will be better off by comparison

>You know were still in the EU, right? Wow really makes you think

IT makes you think as the EU is performing spendidly and the pound fell 10% in the hours after the Brexit vote. The markets and investors make decisions based on the future, so Brexit is already partially factored into the British economy... which makes the UK such a bad performer right now.

This is EXACTLY what models predicted prior to Brexit.

You need to try and get out, the longer you stay in the EU the more painful it becomes.

We've always been fringe and look at how hard it is for us to extricate ourselves from this failed project.

Where did I say that Brexit is bad? I am all for democracy. Britain voted to leave, it should leave. And there should not be any fucked up "de facto in the EU" arrangement, so Britain should leave the single market and customs union.

Democracy is democracy and the politicians have no right to fuck up the decision of the people.

>Either way the UK Will be better off by comparison
It is worse off right now. Why do you think your personal prediction is more realistic than the models which actually accurately predicted the recent UK downturn?

European is a manufactured identity by rich bankers and multi-national corporations. To identity as European is the same as discarding the nationality of your ancestors, shaming them in the process.

Ashamed of being white?

Ashamed of your nationality?

Be European.

You wouldn't happen to be Irish would you?

You seem a bit confused, you say the EU is operating splendidly and then say democracy is a virtue, well they are mutually exclusive. The EU is not a democratic union by any means.

You missed off the part where they love Somalian cock.

fullfact.org/economy/brexit-uk-economy-growing-or-slowing/

Get the facts correct then lad

NO BAD GOYIM

Your economy will die if you refuse to take in millions of unskilled workers from the third world who all need welfare.

let it happen. we can only win.

(translate for yourself)

faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/fonds-mehr/metzler-sieht-frankfurt-als-brexit-gewinner-15030264.html
sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/grossbritannien-und-der-eu-austritt-brexit-gewinner-deutschland-1.3356360
zdf.de/nachrichten/zdf-mittagsmagazin/170329-folgen-brexit-frankfurt-100.html
capital.de/investment/banken-frankfurt-umzug-aus-london-wegen-brexit-9124.html

How about I don't waste my time reading your Pro-EU rags and instead just call you a faggot and a nation wrecker?

DRESDEN WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF THEY TRY TO TAKE OUR SPOONS!

>The answer to 1993 is 1945

Never believed those (((doomsayers))) regarding those alleged consequences of Brexit, we're talking about Britain ffs.

I am Eternal.

>Breitbart

into the trash it goes

Khan is still in the office.

He will be until 2020, he's taken too much shit to run again though. Pant n' Parcel has had his life in he media.

he shit on jez which pissed off his support base also,,,along with the sharia lite shit he is trying to push it will motivate people to bother voting

> what is wishful thinking

Nah, too many paki and muslim in london, he will be vote in again.

London's 15% Muslim, that can be overcome.

But he won't stand again anyway, Jez is purging them like fuck.

Then he will try to get in as many muslim as he can, before 2020.
Vote him to be mayor is a big mistake after all, bong.

> Mayor
> Having control of national boarders

M8 his party isn't even in power, unless he's going down to Kent and furring them over on a dingy he gets about as much say as David Dimbleby on our immigration policy.

EU will try to tank - or make it seem like tanking - the UK economy to make an example. They will try really hard at this because if it turns out that the UK is succesful because of Brexit then the other countries will follow soon after. Expect a lot of fearmongering and market manipulation.

We fucking told them "Drive the banks into the sea" and now here is the mess. Fucking hell.

I'm going to use what low budget I have to buy British products more. It's not much but I want that economy soaring for spite alone by this point.