Romani people, the worst of the worst

So this things gets unnoticed by the american people because they do not have this problem. But in Europe we have the worst kinds of subhumans ever known. They are worse than the jews tenfold. I am talking about the Romani people, they steal, hoard and generally are the among the worst people you can ever meet. It's in their culture to steal from none-romani it's in their culture to live as poorly as possible and take away from the rich. They want to live in poverty while trying to take everything the easy way. They sell their children for money. They strip railroads for copper and iron and so much more shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanichal
youtube.com/watch?v=T1QzyLAfKKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appleby_Horse_Fair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga we have these gypsie Indian fucks too, they are too kikes but we have niggers so it don't get much worse

No sorry. The tribe is the worst. They do damage on a global level not just a local level as others do.

We have blacks and mexicans.

they're called gypsies

If i remember correctly gypsies have like a 1/3 split on living on government funds, 1/3 from organised crime and another 1/3 from begging.

We've got plenty of em

How dare you slander the productive gentle caring and most of all well educated roma people.Just look at the, don't you want them in your neighborhood, dont you just want to adopt one?

I remember there was an unnerving congregation of gypsies, syrian refugees, homeless krauts and pure black niggers outside my hostel in Munich last time I went.

they are indians, they were called Bohémien in france, because most of them came from czechia (bohemian region)

>Well educated
Every gypsy child has learned the art of begging from the age of 3

They're just communists bro. You love those.

Good thing we will have a political cleansing soon.

Still, not the global scale that jews can play on.

Don't underestimate their stupidity, a gypsy neighbourhood in Castellon elected a far right candidate.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM

Around gipsies, never relax.

>be me
>about a year ago
>friend comes back home from working on cruise ship
>go out and get extremely drunk
>3am and hungry af
>go to all night shawarma place
>big line
>gypsy working the line for gibs
>annoying af
>comes over and taps me on the shoulder
>"do you have 1 leu Bo$$ ?"
>I tell him if he touches me again I'll curb stomp him
>he says something back don't remember what
>tell him to start running
>his face goes blank
>the people in the line get quiet
>friend looks at me and says "that's fucked up man"
>confused.png
Turns out I was so drunk I didn't notice he had a prosthetic leg
>start laughing
>get my delicious meaty treat
>can't enjoy it because I'm still laughing
>mfw

Don't be talking shit about me, whitey, or I come there and steal you Internet.

> eats kekrap
Stop buying from mudslimes, shitstain.

The older Romani Gypsies are alright. (The ones with the painted caravans). They are very traditional and have their own language. In my dialect of English; West Durham/North Pennine mountains, we use some Romani vocabulary.
e.g. 'gadgie' for a man and 'byooah' for a woman. These older Romani are alright.
They are very traditional and have strange customs that I don't understand. They can do magic stuff - curses/blessings. They can talk with horses, and know loads about plants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanichal

On the other hand,we have 'Pikeys' who are utter scum. The worst of the worst. They treat their horses really badly - REALLY badly. They steal anything that isn't nailed down. The only time of year I have to walk my kids to school is when the Pikeys come to town for the annual fair. It's the only time of year we have security guards in the local supermarket. Pikeys are subhuman filth.

Then there are the Irish travellers. They keep themselves to themselves and LOVE fighting. They can be alright as long as you stay away from their women and don't insult them. They love stealing too, but tend to have a code of honour. I know a few of them and they are generally OK if you stay on the right side of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1QzyLAfKKw

tl;dr - Pikeys are fucking subhuman. The other Gypsies are alright but seperate from English society.

Pic is the road they take through my town, onwards to Appleby Fair. It one of the most dangerous roads in England. It crosses the Pennine Mountain range in Northern England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appleby_Horse_Fair

Gypsies are basically South India-tier.Still better than niggers.

with that said, they have to go back to India

>Stop buying from mudslimes
It was made by Romanians. The shop is also owned by Romanians.

> eating shitskin food
> encouraging shitskin specific businesses
Having no taste in food is just the smaller problem.

Lmao I've been "cursed" plenty of times, still waiting for all that back luck to come back at me.

what the fuck else are you supposed to get at 3am you fucking gypsy ?

Who is winning the Great Gypsy War in Spain ?
Your gypsies or ours ?

The last gypsy kid who dared to come close got a cigarette extinguished in its face.

Mămăligă

Some people would learn from such.
But the gypsies don't

I just don't understand anymore, did you see the post I made earlier? Our Gypsyes are voting far right wing groups because they don't want to be associated with Romania Gypsyes.

Pic related is from Badalona, Catalonia.

Literally any kind of food from a civilized culture, retard.
I bet you're the type who gets drunk and instinctively starts dancing to gypsy music "because it's fun". Fuck off back to your one street village.

You are right. They could get the beating of the century and still be back in the same place, doing the same thing the next day.