How do we stop white men from racemixing with brown whores?

How do we stop white men from racemixing with brown whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSUhljgPHlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up she is my waifu

you don't.
white women already lost their chance

Whats wrong with racemixing?

By improving white female culture.

Not politics or current events

shame them of course

we're talking demographics here

Damn that guy has a big dick.

You can't. Delicious Brown Girl > pig disgusting white girl.

Brown pussy belongs to WHITE MEN

race mixing with spics has nothing to do with "white women are shit" and more to do with not caring about lineage anymore.

white men need to care about thei lineage again.

this

she looks white enough.

Are that Chad and Stacey?

Betty superior waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=PSUhljgPHlY

Not gonna lie

I hate niggers, and dislike 99% of mexicans and all non-whites. But this latina is so hot I would actually knock her up, some arab girls are hot too. Darker haired girls with qt aesthetics are the best thing ever

Dude has a boner kek

objectively false

She's so goddamn smug. Someone deport her before MAD Magazine knocks her up!

they're better

You're fucking a white male!

I fucked a qt Central American chick from my last job. It's about the only worthwhile thing I got out of that. Fuck temp agencies

Jew secrets.

Are race mixing such popular in west?

But light Hispanic + white = white baby. Sorry, Sup Forums. I can't resist the latina qts.

Trust Hans to be into race mixing

white men impregnating brown women is a victory, you dunce. Only white women mixing harms our numbers.
Its the oldest battle of all, the race that impregnates more women of the other race, wins.

think it this way, a brown womb carrying the seed of a white man cant carry the seed of other lesser races. Women can only have a very limited amount of children in their life time.

>Brown eyes

Not white

His head is massive relative to hers.

As long as he's not mixing with:

1.) Niggers
2.) Jews

Stop making those hispanic girls hot for white dick. They too easy. I just walk by a pack of them and they all want in my pants

this

t. blond, blue eyed "Hispanic"

kek'd @ pic

Niggerlover here.

Don't even try

Hispanic girls are unrivaled for sex appeal

Sup Sup Forums, how do I get a thicc Veronica gf?

Yes but racemixing with spic whores is white genocide

Paco, a mixed brown baby is still brown, no matter if the mother is a nigger.

I hate women.

This. Isn't it obvious by now? Stop it with these pointless threads

>Archie benching 225

Way to popular

He looks cute.

I want to frot with him.

Ungfff.

it's not a problem when men of one race conquer hotwomen from another race

this brings status to the man's race and shame and diminished status to the woman's race.

Fuck off Chink, We don't need more nonwhites in Burgerland.

You can't

This desu
>tfw no cute caring football bf to be pounded by

also to his body

Repeal the 1965 immigration act and remove all sanctions put on whites.

And now you have a mixed mongrel that is at least 50% white, instead of a 100% negroe baby. Its a win.
If white women dont mix, white numbers dont go down no matter how many white men mix.
The more white men impregnate brown women, the more white they become.

Are you burgers still falling for the sports meme?

Hernan Cortes Seal of Approval

or marry a brown qtp2t

>Flooding your country with shitskins and then racemix with them
>Bleaching

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....No nonwhite women are just as much whores as western white women are. Take the Slavpill

this is retarded, then they will never be fully white ever, even after 4 generations they'll still be 12.5% nonwhite

I could make an argument or something but I'll just post pics of 2d women instead.

That guy looks spanish for me

>M-muh purity.
Why dont you think in terms of centuries or milenia instead of decades you doofus. It's a biological imperative that the men that get to impregnate the women of another group, wins.

This. Veronica is ultimate qt3.14. I don't even care about the ZOG brainwashing that has led me to this conclusion, all I know is that I have an insatiable thirst for the pinnacle of female aesthetic that is Riverdale's Veronica.

I would kill all of you without hesitation just to get a 5% chance of being allowed to sniff her moldy gym socks.

as long as you don't let them into europe

White+brown=white offspring

This is another stage of evolution. It's sad, but I see fat white girls with blue eyes in their mid-20s who would be decent looking if not beautiful but for their weight all the time.

Many young women are also dropping out of the gene pool on account of their weight, along with the basement-dwelling neet neckbeard males.

Many white guys will simply have to give in to bleaching the Hispanic chicks who are more fit. It's another stage of evolution. Most of us can't get our dicks up for these landwhales, and then they end up hating all men and becoming "body-positive" SJW feminazis.

you can't, they all have to go back.

Slavic and Baltic women are still traditional, Nonwhites being traditional is a mere meme.

Reminder.

she is crazy, her family has a history of incest

Mexicans are white

her family is incest in the present

Stop importing them. It's too late of course.
Teenagers are dumb, think they won't love past 30 and think with thier base urges.
They way you manage this is either have a managed society (such as arraigned marriages with shaming enforcing it)
Or you only live around whites

I agree, which is why I experience so much cognitive dissonance. While I'm dating it will be petite perfectly bronzed mamacitas but I think I'll settle down with a tall white athletic girl.

This is the trouble with racemixing- it creates alienated and deracinated individuals who seek only cum.

Also Elliot wasn't half-white, he was half jew

Is that her 'dance of th autisuo'? I hate when TV people think they can pull of a dance on screen just because 'I'm hot' (and she's not even that hot)
Someone needs to tell these roosties every thing they do isn't good if we ever want them to devop personnaity

Wow, fritz is a race traitor, who would've thought?

I didn't say anything about traditional. On that point though, Hispanic girls actually know how to cook, unlike useless American white girls. I don't know how anyone can fault a white guy for going for nice, fit Hispanic girls who actually have some culture with the state of modern American women. And when I say American women, I'm talking about the rich, liberal cosmopolitan brats. I might have a more positive perspective of American women had I grown up in Montana or Kentucky as opposed to South Florida.

And white-white Hispanics mix well. I had a high school friend who was half Hispanic and half German. He was 6'2, light brown hair, very intelligent, and did okay with girls. A bit on the nerdish side though.

Remove women's rights, make white women docile so men actually want them. None of that self determination women are strong bullshit.

bro. no matter how many times you post this, you're still going to remain an unloved virgin.

women will never like you.

white. brown, black. green. purple. yellow.

doesn't matter. you're a disgusting loser that smells like cheetos.

If third world immigration were to stop and be replaced with Europeans and Anglos. We could become at least 80% white at most in the next few generations. Trump and people like Bannon, Sessions and Miller have said they're open to slashing most third world immigration for European and Anglo immigration instead. We might see a repeal of the Hart-Celler act in the coming 8 years. It could pass through congress because we have people like Steve King who support this proposal.

Castizos are the least bad when it comes to mixing, A good amount of them look white. But I wouldn't advise mixing because of them having good traits. I'm dating a Polish immigrant who does what most western women should be doing. We plan on even having many children together because I have a lot of money.

You're a special kind of stupid if you sincerely think that this person said "hey i want to do a scene where i shake what i've got for 5 uninterrupted minutes" and got their wish

the people producing it get to tell their 'talent' to do this shit and watch it live

Make brown whores stop looking so sexy.

brown whores are the best
they know how to take care of a man and his family

White + Hispanic mixing is fine, faggot.

Tell white women to git gud.

this.

By making white men gay.

Fuck them yeah but why knock them up? Every baby born from a white dad who is not white is giving victory to the Jew

No it's not. Mexicans have low IQ. You rarely see Mexican programmers or any other high level job. They'll just end up doing shitty labor work

A bit late for that.

As much as (((The Rebel))) and (((BreitKike))) vaunt American ?values? and criticize Europe the reality is Europe is still infinitely more white than North America.

>cousin married to a Mexican girl
>has one son already and his wife is pregnant with another
>half of the girls I've dated have been Mexicans
Such is life in California

U.S. Hispanics have a higher IQ than many European countries, faggot.

Get out of there, California is a giant nonwhite shithole

>Higher IQ then the Balkans and Paddyland

Rly makes me think, better deny white immigrants the right to come here

But I love Hispanic women.
They're cute and adorable.

True.

Fuck hispanics

I agree. Whites need to fuck Hispanics and produce Castizos.

you end up confused and full of rage like me

Agreed, user. White + Hispanic mixing is Sup Forums-approved.

>iq rises when they come to the states

bleached?

t.pablo

The day white immigration is reinstated is the day spics have their last laugh

>that pic

Wow back to r9k with you xD

Would rather have my daughter marry a Spic than a nigger.
Of course.