Would Britbongs be interested in joining forces with us against the EU?

Italy is getting more and more isolated because of this migrants mess and anti-EU sentiment is skyrocketing on both left and right. Yesterday we even mentioned Italexit in parliament. Britain needs allies if they don't want to become a third world country after Brexit and so does Italy.

Other urls found in this thread:

tt.com/home/13178919-91/kern-rudert-zurück-und-lobt-rom-keine-panzer-am-brenner.csp
youtube.com/watch?v=xEM2T9xLZ24&t=101s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will never , even in a million years, leave the EU. As a country we will never be capable of taking such a gamechanging decision, we can't even form a stable government.

Wrong. We did take gamechanging decisions in the past and you're seriously underestimating our legendary ability to quit and save our asses when shit goes down and other European countries are fucking with us

If you guys actually left the EU, we'd be more than happy to help you fight the eternal kraut

We are a nation of cucked left-winged-commie lovers who can't even pass a fucking reform without everyone fighting each other. The only (supposed) serious right-wing party is a bunch of inbreed retards who can barely speak italian. Who am I underestimating? This n ot the 40' anymore

>you're seriously underestimating our legendary ability to quit and save our asses when shit goes down
this

Add Russia too in a tri-nation That way we can blockage it from all directions.

I would support any country leaving the EU especially one of the big four but I think Italy is in another league compared to other EU nations. You still seem quite keen on the idea as a whole and I think economically you're too closely tied to them to really ever get out.

I really pity what they're doing to your southern boarder though, Merkel invites them in and is basically using you as an airlock, they keep coming but she's decided they have enough in Germany.

gib italian qts and we'll talk

Looked okay till the euro strangled those high end manufacturing centres in Northern Italy. It's not Italy anymore without lira inflation angering everyone.

if we get rid of all the leftists italy could leave EU and allie with UK, also we could even kick all the sandniggers and propely do justice

again, that will never happen

>we will not change side this time, i swear

but still, the major problem in italy are the leftists, who cover the asses of the sandniggers from the law, making them able to rape and steal without going to jail

>we cant even form a govt

This is the problem of every parlamentary democracy (aside Germany) look at Spain, Netherlands, Belgium ecc.
You sounds like a defeatist cuck.

lol sure im not doing anything ATM

>We are a nation of cucked left-winged-commie
Memes and EU aside Italy is the most right wing / traditionalist / conservative country in Western Europe, particularly in the South and Veneto.

Once again, wrong. Italians dislike foreigners more than any other country. The political climate is on fire right now.

This is true my Bong friend, that's why we need to form other close economic alliances. We're tied to them because we have no other choice... like in the past.

Tell me about it brother!

if you help us repel the eternal Kraut, then your an ally of ours

But your electoral law isnt like ours (or Spain, Netherlands ecc) i remember Farage took shitons of votes and only got a dude or two elected...i mean wtf.

Nah, this is not how we do things. First we'll get closer and closer to France and Germany to have preferential treatment, THEN when shit goes south we suddenly ridiscover democracy and bail out

i think we are reaching the high pressure point around here.
only 1 month ago i tought it was impossible,but now i really think that a march on rome against the actual government is more than possible.
we just need one banner to unify us.
idk a new party formed by multiple peoples from differents parties or some shit.

As long as you don't switch sides half way through, sure, we'll help you.

no worries,we are switching side right now,against the EU!

This. Italy is notorious for quitting while they are ahead.

It's your boats bringing Libyans here. Go ahead and leave so we can block them in with you.

as long as you don't backstab us

wtf i love italy now

>Libyans

European education

Of course we fucking would. I'd happily send the RN to help you patrol your waters to keep the nigs out and ally with you if you left the EU. You're on the frontline of the economic migrant crisis and you need real support. Plus, I fucking love Italy.

>Libyans

Someone fell for Merkel's meme-magic I see.

>EU boat is starting to sink
>Perfidious and traitorous countries want out first

By this logic does it mean the Netherlands will also want out?

We literally have GERMAN and SWEDISH costal guards in our sea helping the migrants to come here. In the last few weeks our cuck non-elected government complained(elections are getting closer) to EU and said that foreign ships should bring migrants to their own harbors. Of course, the involved countries pretended not to hear. Shit is about to go down in the next few months and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be for the worse

Well you need to support the 5 Star movement and Grillo took a pounding in the regional elections so I would get out there and start campaigning as soon as possible.

Exiting the EU won't solve anything.

Even without Dublin III Regulation, Italy is forced to accept immigrants coming on boats due to the international rules on sea rescue.

Exiting the EU while all the EU countries are unwilling to accept immigrants, at this point would simply result in neighbouring countries militarizing their borders.

That way you'd be fucking dead sure no african would be left through.

Moreover, refusing to rescue immigrants at sea would means we'd get fined or even suffer some fucking embargo.

No; immigration can only be solved if all EU pulls their heads out their asses, create a joint Immigration Bureau and legalize immigration through local offices such as consulates and embassies.

They are unwilling to give us the billions they gave Turkey, because they don't trust us, and they know we won't put them afros in Turkey/Libyan style Lagers.

It's sad. But only EU can save itself at this point.
But EU is poisoned by corrupt, shortminded, egomaniac assholes.

>Italy the Traitor meme again

no my criminal friend, like in the past we were fully committed to the project, until Krauts ruined it fucking us in the process

every single time

>Even without Dublin III Regulation, Italy is forced to accept immigrants coming on boats due to the international rules on sea rescue
Those rules say they have to be taken to the nearest safe port which is in Tunisia

pasta&chips 4lyf nigga

We just need some common sense really, they're not refugees and should be ejected back to their countries like any other migrant attempting to cross a boarder illegally.

I'm sure most people on the street can agree with this.

> safe port

Yeah, guess that ONGs are out of fucks to give, since the boats can just converge onto Lampedusa, and nobody is there asking questions on exactly where the boat has been located.

"Safe" can be easily bent by the traffickers behind the rescue attempt.

They don't get to decide which port is safe and which isn't

They're so transparent it's disgusting. That, and all of the NGOs that are out there trying to bring as many as possible to the EU. I certainly hope you guys manage to uncuck yourselves soon.

>Italy, a land of back stabbing crabs in a bucket

*gulp*

They do.

Stop feeding off fifth-hand information.

Pregnant women on board?
Possible Infections?
Required western Hospital?
Wounded Children?

"Safe" is defined by the rescue team requirements for the rescued, to provide the needed assistence for the single purpose of saving lives.

Besides that obvious way in which "Safe" can be bent, boats can just go unnoticed until they want. AKA 1 meter closer to Italy.

>boats can just go unnoticed until they want. AKA 1 meter closer to Italy
That's illegal, they have to coordinate at every step with our coast guard

The maghrebian, Albanian, Romanian, middle eastern, sub Saharan republic of shitaly will be glorious once the pussies of Italian women are conquered

>implying they aren't already conquered abd they just spout out only one little mongrel or none.

Yes, I hope others follow suit too, portugal, greece, poland, hungary etc etc etc, we could make a glorious alliance to rise up against these international gangsters

Mate, the "refugees" you pick up make a fucking beeline for the Austrian border. And you KNOW that. And this is why you WANT this border to remain open.
tt.com/home/13178919-91/kern-rudert-zurück-und-lobt-rom-keine-panzer-am-brenner.csp

And I am not even angry for that as I would do exactly the same; the fault is of course the weakling government that is too cowardly to do anything.
Just stop claiming you are the poor, poor boys when the negroe trash (that gets picked up within fucking calling distance from the Lybian coast) has no intention to stay in your country when the gibs are so much better elsewhere!

The morrocan bulls will create an army of mixed race muahijedeen warriors

> coordinate

You misunderstood. IMMIGRANT BOATS can go unnoticed.

Rescue most of the time starts when somebody on the african boats is instructed to give a cellphone call and ask for help.

They went unnoticed 'till Rome's coast.
They can go unnotice whenever they want, given the amount of cash that floats around this fucking trafficking business.

Immigration is a fucking WEAPON.
Through immigration entire countries, societies, economies can be brought to their knees.

EU has to put their shit together, give legal ways for immigratns to come through close scrutiny, put incoming immigrants into fucking lagers or just kill them on the fucking spot, being the pawn of a massive plan to destabilize a continent.

Hard measures and a strict law are required at this point.

kek the morrocans i know insult allah all day and they are westernized as fuck.
also they have fewer and fewer children,2 or 3 at most

>IMMIGRANT BOATS can go unnoticed
That literally never happens, the inflatable boats they use can barely go 10km before sinking

This lad says otherwise, he is the product of a morrocan lion conquering an Italian pussy

Poland and hungary are leading the resistance to brussels. Look at the countries that went to the three seas thing with Trump yesterday: 3 balts, V4 plus romania, bulgaria, hungary, croatia and slovenia.

That's 12 out of 27. throw in greece, italy and other rebellious countries like Denmark and Holland and you've got a majority.

the tide is turning

> literally never happens

I want to reiterate, stop feeding off fifth-hand information.

They CURRENTLY use inflatable rafts because they know they get picked up by ONG at a short distance.
There's a clear planned structure working out for them, right now.

Yet, some time BEFORE, they already used wood or steel craft on top of the usual rubber shits, and still reached the coastline at night.

With the money they make, they can buy old boats.

Stop presuming stuff if you know shit on the subject.

RIP shitaly

he wasn't born in italy,he lived most of his life outside of italy

Before the NGOs they used decent boats but they broke the engine on purpose before asking for help with a satellite phone while still being in international waters so that the trafficker could escape without going to jail
Also show your flag faggot

>Italians dislike foreigners more than any other country.

Yes that must be why you've been importing them on masse, even going so far as picking them up on the African coasts.

>also they have fewer and fewer children,2 or 3 at most

That's what the burger will never understand, the muslims coming to Europe will not be able to keep making children like crazy it's expensive and the welfare system wont last long. They are already falling for the secularism and atheism meme some even become christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEM2T9xLZ24&t=101s

He is the sign of your ethnic genocide Luigi, tour government imports sand niggers to breed new Italians

> trafficker could escape

One trafficker is always left on the boat to monitor how the paying afros behave.

Further showing them that they can still suffer consequences if they misbehave.

> faggot

Still learning new words everyday? Good for you.
I'm showing my flag already.

we are not importing anything and you would know that if you actually bothered to read the news

god,your shitposting is really bad

>mfw roman-anglo empire

You don't even have a political party capable of mobilizing ANY sort of support that would ever even dare to question the EU.

You're not leaving.

Italy is under control and dominated. The great part is, the people are still redpilled (trust me, even if you think you're not, in contrast to Germany and others, you are), so it's a deadlock where they can't cuck you completely but you can't really escape anyway.

I mean, what, you're gonna get Salvini in government? And he's totally gonna turn out to NOT be a sellout?

Keep talking shitalian boi, meanwhile the BBC claims your women

Damn right, the more than leave makes it better in the long run, welcome aboard Italy..

Yes, absolutely. We love you guys.

arabs are not black fucking retard

FPTP helps single parties form governments, something Italy could definitely do with. It also helps to stop cock-blocking coalitions between actual parties with policies and parties that promise the world because they won't ever be elected to deliver it, like the Tory-LibDems.

I suspect that without the EU's influence the Italians will just blow up any boat that tries. i hope you're not relying on that tactic.

Explain this then.

That's sub Saharan African diaspora, over 1 million black bulls ready to inseminate your women

FPTP is fucking stupid in countries with rampant high-level corruption, because you end up giving it all to whoever is the best at mafia dealings.

We voted for it and it'll kill us if it ever happens.

Says the 56%

Some new Italians praying to Mecca

except NGOs are not Italian

it's the whole africa,not only sub Saharan African

Italians welcoming their new countrymen :)

FUCK YOU ITALY YOUR IN OUR UNION FOREVER WE OWN YOU!

You know the boats are mostly German and French right?

russia, greece, italy, uk in war vs. eu when?

Some new Italians returning from mosque

Can't understand Italy's hate for foreigner, I mean, having refugees is always a problem. No doubt.

But can't help to think any other nationality that has emigrated more than Italians. You guys are probably the fucking biggest diaspora, heck, name it: Argentina, Venezuela, U.S, Canada, Germany. Anywhere you go, you will find one of you. So, from where such feeling are surging?

Why are they unloading the refugees on Italian coasts and not French and German coasts?

If that is allowed why aren't the Italians loading up the refugees and leaving them on French and German coasts?

Also "Marina Militare" and "Guardia Costiera" are Italian.

Never it would end with both sides nuking each other.

Any smart Italian left shitaly long ago, only cücks and coward's still reside there.

you don't know shit

>Your boats

Delete NGO's, I've met plenty of frenchies and spaniards who go on trips to save nig nogs in Libyan waters.

>You guys are probably the fucking biggest diaspora
kek

>Why are they unloading the refugees on Italian coasts and not French and German coasts?

There's a specific treaty in effect.

The Italian Govern signed to accept ALL the fucking immigrants, hoping to get some more cash.

Yet they received very few money, but a shitload of afros.

Boats from Italy can't go other ways due to Dublin III as well.

And yes, You don't know shit.

Here's a shrine that shitalians built to honor Thier new God Allah, of course they had the blessings of John Paul as they did it

If the EU doesn't respect their part of the treaty why should Italians?
They should have sunk the boats or sent the refugees back.
You don't pay the seller if he doesn't ship you the goods.