How embarrassing it must be to be German. All the world leaders, except for Saudi Sandman from Star Wars...

How embarrassing it must be to be German. All the world leaders, except for Saudi Sandman from Star Wars, are dressed the same and then you have Merkel standing there dressed like highschool lunch lady looking like a retarded tomato. Not to mention all these queer ass beta males protesting making all Germans look like fools in front of the whole world. Where are all the German men who should be out there cracking skulls and protecting their country. There must not be any real men left in Germany except Muslim ones.

My experience in Germany is most muslims are busy driving Uber.

I'd be ashamed to be represented by a woman. There are no men in Europe anymore, which is precisely why their women love American men. Ive met more European women at the Black Rose in Boston. They love strong American men and complain that Europeans are too feminized.

When you're leader of the free world you don't give a fuck about what everybody else is doing.

I don't give two shits about the way our leader dresses. There are far better reasons to hate ourselves.

You donĀ“t know what she used to be (and still is) right? The red stands for something user.

In the Hillary Clinton timeline, there are two old hags wearing obnoxiously colored mumus instead of one.

I also just noticed the G20 logo looks like some kind of weird diaper.

Communist or Satan?

>Germany/Free World

Pick one

Get used to the new leader of the free world burger boy.

It's not embarrassing, it was deliberate, it was meant to make Merkel stand out, it was meant to make her look like the leader, it was meant to signify a changing of order.
>"Look at all those men in their bland suits but Merkel is wearing real colour yass queen slay etc etc"

But Macron fucked it all up by throwing the entire photo off balance and ruining the outside treatment they were trying to give Trump.

>leader of the free world
>no nukes
>no deep water navy
>no army to speak of
>world's #4 economy

Lol

Why don't you redeem yourselves and get out there and fuck up those faggot protesters? Make me proud. My spirit and the power of my white nationalist luck dragon will be with you.

Actually, the red dress makes her damn exceptional. Never seen the Matrix?

>centre position
>ignores dress code with no fucks given
>scheming hand gesture
I know who's in charge here.

Both

What is it?

Good analysis

So glad my parents left that shithole. My Father has always said that Germany would become fully Communist within my lifetime.

>I know who's in charge here.

why are there 36 people in a G20 leaders pic?

It looks like a subway map from dante's inferno.

Am i the only one seeing this?

> t. former Leader of the free world upset at the new Leader of the Free World