Why are these Hilldawg memes so fucking Daliesque? Who the hell made them all?

Why are these Hilldawg memes so fucking Daliesque? Who the hell made them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHtAY8A0G-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares, they're humorless and generally not worthy of attention.

It's almost as if they were made as a joke

my fucking sides remembering the shit bus

they're hilarious

I like them.

there's a stroke of genius behind them though...

I can't pinpoint it, but like I said, they're Daliesque

Does anyone have the version with the disclaimer text at the bottom

>Who the hell made them all?

nice try CNN

they're something similar to what I could imagine hillary herself would OK for a "pro hillary internet meme campaign!"

I like how they draw the eyes. Makes it look like she just had a stroke

Best contribution the Americans have made to Sup Forums. I find them hilarious desu.

They are so asinine I wonder if they were really made by a Trump fan. The idea of Hillary being this smug Pepe who always wins is so rediculous it is sort of funny. Especially post election since we know she got schlonged.

They're mostly made by foreign memers who have no interest either way but prefer Trump. They're humourous, piss off both sides of ardent supporters, and are loved by both sides who don't take politics that seriously.

I often think of "walk the dang gangplank" and laugh

Just pulled over on the side of the road and unloaded a literal shit-load of Hillary's shit thinking no one would notice or care. Perfectly encapsulates the campaign.

just fucking lol

what has humanity become

lol who even thinks of this shit. I kind of wish I made a few of them myself. Too late now.

The Hilldawg memes of the election generally had higher production quality, clean lines, consistent colour palettes. In cases where they didn't, they typically had jokes about the meme being paid for or copyrighted. So
Judging by their low quality and the fact I've never seen these images before, I'm going to say you made them and then made this thread in hopes of spreading your OC.

Same people making Jeb! memes. They porly made on purpose.

it's never too late

This was one of my favourite images to come out of the campaign. I remember there being more than these four though?

I found most of them on Google.

I CAME IN LIKE A DRUMPF WRECKING BALL!!

#Chillary #WithHer :laughing:

They were made by Sup Forums in an ironic manner

I like to imagine that CIA themselves

>youtube.com/watch?v=BHtAY8A0G-k
They want that one down the memory hole, I never ever heard of this, this is incredible what a cunt

lel

They are forced memes

These are fucking hillarious. I can never tell if they were ironically created by Sup Forumsacks or if Hillary's team is shit at making memes.

Did Hillary supporters really have framed pictures of loli Hillary on their walls?

Some of them are authentically made by Hillary supporters and they were mocked for being so plastic and forced that they became a meme.

I've always loved the crooked eyes.

THIS IS FOR HILLARY

DUM DUM DUM DUMM DUMDUM

LIKE AA SMALL BOAT IN THE OCEAN SENDING BIG WAVES INTO MOTION

LIKE A SINGLE WORD CAN MAKE A HEART OPEN

I MIGHT ONLY HAVE ONE MATCH, BUT I CAN MAKE A EXPLOSIONNNNNNNN

AND ALL THOSE THINGS I DIDN'T SAY
WRECKING BALLS INSIDE MY BRAIN

I WILL SCREAM LOUD TONIGHT
CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE THIS TIME
THIS IS OUR FIGHT SONG
TAKE BACK OUR LIFE SONG
PROVE WE'RE ALRIGHT SONG

>the meme isn't just a POO POO PEE PEE meme
>Hillary actually dumped a tank of her shit out into a neighborhood
>the hazmat team had to clean it up
My sides and its not even her campaign anymore

Cubism is where it's at

>Enhanced nose

Wasn't me that's for sure.

I bet it's you, shilling your shit memes.

i call this one Descent into Weiner

Nice

Youre a moron, Hildawg memes were the best.

A few were legitimately made by Hillary supporters after everyone started noticing just how terrible the lefties were at memes. Most were probably made ironically.

It's hard to tell since they are actually that bad at memeing. All they can do is take another meme and add walls of text or cut and paste a hillarypepe over a meme that already existed

Damn user, this stuff is great. If your the guy who makes it post more often will 'ya

The Hillary memes are so fucking bizzare because the Hillary supporters that made them smoke 8 metric tons of weed a day.

im convinced this meme birthed itself entirely from leaf and aussie shitposting

Theres a 0.0% chance an actual hillary supporter ever made a hildawg meme. Liberals memes are repulsive. Hildawg was comedic gold.

I feel like the original like, one or two were made by legitimate supporters, but they were so bad they inspired the shitposters of Sup Forums to emulate them and raise them up from the muck of meme failure into works of art.

i always assumed they were a counter signal but maybe share blue actually was trying to meme hillary

This

>the dancing pepes are edit of blowjob pepe
op if you made these they are top notch thank you

Wow these memes are terrible. Thank God for Sup Forums

my sides. dumping hillary's shit straight into the storm drains.

>no one likes me but dried up boomer feminists
>be kind of autistic and don't know what people like
>how do I appeal to the younger generation
>this green frog meme sure is popular
>pee pee, poo poo? eew
>well when I was a kid no one understood us either
>I have to save up my shit and then I'll dump it
>what!? Why isn't this making me popular?
>tfw Hillary just wanted to be cool

I'm with her

Fuckin kek

it started as a CTR/ShareBlue attempt to appeal to "us" by appropriating pepe as hillary as we made Trump pepe.
The horrendous edits in their pitiful attempt to imitate us lead to the creation of ironic really shitty hillpepe edits that mock the attempted forced CTR meme.