Pathetic Macron LITERALLY PUSHES AND RUNS to get a photo next to Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=-RitQ5F4OdM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8
youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA
youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/thoughts-complex-journalists-says-emmanuel-macron/
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670934/France-ban-sale-petrol-diesel-vehicles-2040.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6SVJ99cOFMc
youtube.com/watch?v=MONwYqi5Zp4
video.lefigaro.fr/figaro/video/g20-photo-de-famille-compliquee-pour-emmanuel-macron/5495831066001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

after that handshake I'm confident Macron is just a tsundere fag

kek,what a fag

kek, Putin's powerstance makes him look like a Thunderbird puppet

When do we glass France. What a bunch of fags with this kingcuck at the helm

I don't know who I love more, Trudeau or Macron

After we gaz the nethercucks.

kek

Gas yourselves, cunts.

>American News

You fucks are beyond pathetic.

After you, abbo scum.

Holy shit Macron just turned into a home boy.

Is he low key trying the escape the German choke hold over France?

Might there be a franco-polish alliance to jew the Germans out of the EU leadership?

Jesus. Just proves you can be powerful and still be a beta bitch.

Reminds me of when Jeb tried to stand on his toes to look taller than Trump.

Genossin Merkelovich always stands out like a red flag.

All jokes aside though, are you frenchies not ashamed of this behaviour? Its literally pathetic after Macron called Trump out the climate shit etc to try to stand next to him in a photo-op like a giggly pre-school boy

Figured no one would look at him if he didn't stand next to Trump.

If Macron has a redemption arc and redpills France that'd be hilarious

>tfw he turns out to be the next Hitler, killing every shitskin and kike, and ushers in a golden age for mainland Europe

I had a theory that ever since he met him, Macron has wanted to be a strong alpha like Trump, hence why we've seen him take unnaturally strong and right wing stances. This just confirms my theory.

is this a play at Trump? Like some kind of a 1 up thing? I feel like Macron is trying to 'out alpha' Trump

>Hitler
Try Napoleon. He has the height for it.

>Macron is a narcissist child

More at 11.

>strong alpha like Trump
HAHAHA
Trump is a pathetic human being and a beta manchild
Frowning all the time and shitposting on twitter like a teen is not enough to be alpha

God knows I hate my fucking president but he's more alpha than Trump will ever be

>hence why we've seen him take unnaturally strong and right wing stances
Also,
only retarded americans believe Macron was ever left wing, every single person in France saw the ultraliberal cuck coming which is why no one wanted him as president

DU-NELD, LE CLIMATE ACCORD.

>manlet being alpha
top lel

>God knows I hate my fucking president but he's more alpha than Trump will ever be

Why do you lie like this.

You can be resentful against Americans for whatever reason (like any retarded French really) but at least admit that Macron isn't 1/4th of the man Trump is.

Its Napoleon and Hitler teaming up

see, this is why your country is a joke
>looking alpha
>being alpha
pick one

LOL t'es un sacré cocu, poto. Trump, c'est une sous-merde avec 80 de QI et un charisme d'agent immobilier.

So this is the Jupiter God macaroni?

The Trump should was much worse, I bet Macron excused himself to get to the front.

Trump is like an animal.

> (You)
>LOL t'es un sacré cocu, poto. Trump, c'est une sous-merde avec 80 de QI et un charisme d'agent immobilier.

Et toi t'es qui? T'es milliardaire avec un QI de 150 pour dire ça?

Tu sucerais plutôt un mec qui épouse sa prof de 24 son aînée, plutôt qu'un mec qui a établi un empire à la sueur de son front?

Mdr. Retourne jouer avec tes potes les prolos.

>president of France surrendering to Trumps throbbing orange cock

pottery

But macron belongs in the back, that's his entire purpose leading form behead

this macron guy likes trolling drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8
youtube.com/watch?v=cahph7TR0YA

Cute

Why do these retards insist on reducing peoples' social orientation down to a Greek letter. Surely there is more going on than can be summarized with a buttfucking squiggle.

Fucking Ontario leafs QUIT BEING SO GAY

why is Marcons head so big
what is he thinking, is he secretly autistic?

Monsieur Trump est un milliard de fois meilleure que Macron. Ton président est la définition de l'émasculation de l'homme. Mon premier ministre est lui aussi une honte pour mon pays

yeah hes grabbing up power

i hope he flew under the rader, would make a cool plot for season 3 (what season are we on now?)

would explain his fetish for old women

That's hilarious. Fucking French cuck

>so mad he had to reply twice
LOL

we arn´t gonna glass nor gas any western christian country.
we are gonna reconquer then and reinstate christian monarchies.
get that into your thick head you knuckle heads

where have i seen this before?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME

Have France regretted voting in the Rothschild Banker Macron and his ego-trip EM party yet?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/thoughts-complex-journalists-says-emmanuel-macron/
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670934/France-ban-sale-petrol-diesel-vehicles-2040.html

I always wondered by the way. "Monsieur" is like "my sir", why not say just sieur?

i have been wondering the same thing.
he certainly hasn´t been acting like I expected him to recently.
maybe he has just gone insane and wants to rule over France like emperors and kings of old.
that certainly would align his interest with nationalist once

Cute

Macron looks up to Trump.

Must be hell being Allied with Merkel vs big boys Trump & Putin bromance

forgot to add:
> Rothschild Butt Plug
youtube.com/watch?v=6SVJ99cOFMc
youtube.com/watch?v=MONwYqi5Zp4

Trump intimidates everybody.
it's glorious.

Because Monsieur doesn't come from Sir, it's literally the opposite, so just blame the dirty anglo 900 years ago who can't understand a single french word but thought we were so cool he had to copy us

Merkel literally rubbing hands. What does she mean with this?

Okay, merci.

i don't know how to feel about macron anymore i think he was groomed by his pedo wife and got fucked up that way actually feel a bit sorry for him, france is full of babes and he got that old mummy instead

And he literally raped our PM, the fat cow he kissed.

Anyone notice how Merkel's outfits are always carefully chosen to stick out?

Wonder what the thought behind it is.

Not really. People are misreading this. Trump was going to be at the very edge of this photo, which is always a way for these summit organizers to show who the cuck is. Macron pulled a bro move and stood at the very edge to show that trump isn't excluded and ostracized at least not by France. I mean don't get me wrong he comes across as a kek but he took a symbolic bullet for trump.

DU-NELD! LE CLIMATE COMMITMENTS! VOUS MUST HONEUR THEM!

Why? What was the point of that?

W R O N G

>pathetic

How, he he's trolling THE FUCK out of Trump.

Sorry for our president.
I tried to elect Le Pen.

Who gives a shit. Faux news giggling like school girls at nothing like when trump pushed aside that guy and all the CNN fags had their giggle.

LMAO
M
A
O

Frogs, do you have some diginity left?

Don't apologize like some cuck.

kys tard

Dude, Macron just alligned with fucking cheeto-man. If youre a true liberal, then you need to stand with Trudeau!

It did kinda look like that desu. I don't think it's that he likes Trump, I just think he wanted to avoid the tasteless shitstorm that would have ensued. Basically, it would have show the world just how petty the organisers (Merkel) are.

You don't realize it's a mindgame from Macron. He knows Trump LOVES attention. So what better way to get on Trumps good side than to go out of your way to be next of the POTUS?

Trump is thinking "man, this guy really thinks I'm important and cool to go through such lengths just for a picture with me". Macron is an INCREDIBLY intelligent politician, watch out.

You'd know a lot about cuckholdery, right Sweden?

Shut the fuck up shitskin.

All I can hope is that 5 years of Macron presidency will be enough for people to understand what needs to be done.

Greece again sounding retarded.

Thats mongolia, retard.

It's gotten to a point it almost all feels orchestrated with the poetic justice Trump gets. Yesterday everyone was frothing over the shakegate with Poland. Today they get slapped down with this upstart barging into where everyone's eyes are and making himself look like a massive asskisser

I Heard he's so intelligent he can't explain himself sometimes. Damn....

Macron is Jupiter Caligula :^)

Also, I wonder: how much pushing and shoving did CNN do to get pics of Trump? Especially of that Putin meet up.

No it's just the newly elected presidents must put themselves on the end of the line. Moon Jae-in is on the other side.

>merkel dead center, looking like a librarian who wandered into a business meeting

haven't you heard? she's the new leader of the free world

the french accent, fucking kek.

What a sweetheart. I want Macaroni to teach me how to French kiss.

Based Macron doesn't want Trump to be at the outskirts of the pack. Macron wants it to look like everyone is working together.

I wish Macron was my president
t. Investment banking analyst

lolno, the midget witth the Napoleon complex you just elected must be the most pathetic French president in a long time.

Trump is a natural, your necrophiliac is not.

based
>I'm gonna stand where the (((g20))) told me to
literal cucks do this

>fugly merkel in the middle
disgrace

Watch the media not mention this because he is a leftist.

he's owned by the Rothschilds and his wife is a proven pedophile (with Macron)

>a woman

Cuck.

>sweden

Unbelievably shit take there, Jean-Pierre.

"Alpha" is a fucking adjective just like any. We could be having the conversation "he wishes he was as tall as trump", or "he wishes he was as confident as trump". Alphaness is just another quality we are comparing, as in, ability to dominate a group.

You are one dumb shit.

LOL. They all know Trump is in charge. Except stupid Merkel, she still seems confused.

he is hoping he can get trumps Daddy grandpa 70 year old dick. Must be getting tired of his wife after seeing whats available on the world stage.

>Very smiling and inclined to greet all the heads of State present, Emmanuel Macron has slightly delayed the protocolary family photo this Friday, struggling to remember the place assigned to him.

video.lefigaro.fr/figaro/video/g20-photo-de-famille-compliquee-pour-emmanuel-macron/5495831066001/

Haha

Macrons seems like he has to play the anti-trump cucks, but for some reason I think he actually likes him

When you prefer older fuck buddies, you'll gravitate towards men eventually. Women age like cottage cheese.

We will take care of Allah when you need it