WW3

If World War 3 was to occur, what will be the factions/nations involved, and what would it be about?

All of them. Aliens.

fpbp

the west + russia and japan vs china vs and all the gook nation states vs the middle east. the rest of africa will just be a contested land base and a billion niggers will die

USA+Europe VS the rest

The Eiffel tower will be dismounted by the new King of France long before that picture can happen.

The creation of a one world government and persecution of christians

Read a bible, mate. Revelations puts it all out there

Russia + Turkey + Iran vs NATO and Saudi Arabia

All these fantasies of conventional war.

It doesn't matter who the sides are because a zero sum full scale war would be over in a few days because of nukes

>Read a bible, mate. Revelations puts it all out there
You mean that fairy tale book which states that we were all born in a magical garden with trees that have golden apples and taking sneks? Nah.

Russia, U.S.A, and maybe Japan, and other salvic nations, vs. the EU, and china.
reason behind the war is germany being germany

it will be either about Iran and Israel/Saudi Arabia and their allies, or India-Pakistan war.

I feel like it will be a global civil war with different factions within countries fighting each other with a handful of United countries thrown in. Like France and Germany will be aligned with the leftest communist factions in each country and nationalist countries like Poland and Russia will be acting as individuals against the leftest factions. Countries that are divided like the U.S. will be in a deep civil war, drawn across county lines rather then state lines. It would probably be more of a battle of rural and suburban conservative vs urban leftist.

Global imperialists vs. nationalists

Global hegemony / human resources / natural resources.

just like literally every other war, but on a larger scale.

I dunno, hopefully all slavs die tho

This guy is correct. There's no way Europe is escaping a massive civil war in the future.

Ebin XD I tip my fedora to you sir

>nuclear holocaust
That isn't even close to being a world war, that would be pure genocide.

(((War)))

The Anglo wins.

It is the 21st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the ANGLO and his descendants have sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Albion. He was the master of mankind by the strength of his perfidy and once master of a million nations by the might of His inexhaustible lies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Industrial Revolution. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast British Commonwealth for whom a thousand ARYANS are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.

Yet even in His weakened state, the ANGLO continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty Anglo businessmen cross the Muslim-infested miasma of Europe, the only route between distant and more important nations, their way lit by the ANGLOnomican, the psychic manifestation of the ANGLO's perfidy. Vast armies give battle in His name in uncounted countries. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the SAS, the Special Air Servicemen, blood-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Royal Navy and countless blue-water defence forces, the ever-vigilant British Police and the Snooper-priests of the Internet Hate Crimes unit to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from ARYANS, POLES, AMERICUNTS -- and far, far worse.

To be a man in these times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody shadow-regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been stolen away from us, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only BLOOD. There is no peace amongst the Europeans, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting ANGLOS

>WWIII
I don't know who the moron started naming these wars but WWI wasn't even the first or second world war. The Seven years war and the Napoleonic Wars were also world wars and you can find others if you dig a little bit

WWI or the great war as I prefer to call it is just the best example of a alliances leading to multiple conflicts to break out at once.

The only places this could take happen today is the middle east or North Korea but DPRK would most likely result in a nuclear genocide more than a war.

The middle on the other hand is a ticking time bomb will all the alliances and non nuclear powers. Look for the shitshow to break out soon after ISIS is destroyed, Iraq is going to be the ignition point.