Is this, dare I say it, the most inspirational speech ever by a POTUS?

Is this, dare I say it, the most inspirational speech ever by a POTUS?

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7eYArB3kEc
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/12/trump-backslides-legal-immigration-curbs/
youtube.com/watch?v=Adpgw93_DfE
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf he didn't even say okedoke even one time

good speech

It is pretty fucking mindblowing.

I dont think any president spoke so highly of any other country, ever.

The speech sounds simply badass, its super inspirational.

Compare the Polish welcome to the shitstorm that germans did today.... what can i say.

Really is, such a strong stance on securing identity, culture and religion, exactly what the western world needs right now

Now, will they listen - that's another story, all in all Miller did one hell of a job

WTF. he didn't even deny the holocaust.

2/10. Would not listen

>(((subversion)))

how soon will he get called out for antisemitism?

You losers are so easy to fool.
Say the stuff they want to hear,do the stuff you want to do.
Works just the same with teenage girls.

Fuck off Macron

He pretty much overtly states that if Poland takes in Muslim immigrants they will lose their civilization and never have it again.
No US president has spoken so frankly about this issue in modern history. Trump's rhetoric in his prepared speeches is closely mirroring the ideals of the founding fathers, and thats pretty dangerous to the Jew.

I'm surprised they haven't started already. Maybe they're scared, hes put them in a hard position like this before, and I have to believe its intentional.
>Oy vey! Hes talking about subversives trying to bring Muslims into Europe. Dis goyim knows too much.
>We have to shut it down!
>W-wait a minute. If we try to shut it down then people will see us tacitly acknowledging that it is us who are pushing Muslims into Europe.
>sweating rabi.png

Legit got me teary eyed.
I was a misanthrope until Trump gave me hope for society.

ikr, he didnt even say the manditory 50+ "if"s. what a shit speech

>He pretty much overtly states that if Poland takes in Muslim immigrants they will lose their civilization and never have it again.

This.

The "confront forces from the south or the east" was pretty savage as well

and who might this big tittied mama be?

really makes me happy

Epic. We all hate Glompft, right /POL? he touched a wall or something.

Enjoy your wall,oh wait,it wasn't built.
Enjoy your healthcare ("We're gonna cover all,everybody will be taken care of"),oh wait,24 million less insured and 17 000 more deaths every year.
Enjoy your swamp drained,oh wait,Goldman Sachs runs the Administration.
Enjoy bombing the shit out ISIS,oh wait,you're bombing Syrian government forces.
Enjoy no more outsourcing,oh wait,Trump and his daughter manufacture their merchandise outside US.
Enjoy your Muslim ban,oh wait,Trump himself is bowing down to Saudi King!

sauce

>youtube.com/watch?v=T7eYArB3kEc
Croatian host.

>muhh Russia

I didn't believe this speech was for real, that it was some kind of very good imitation intended as a caricature. But it's actually from the YT channel of the White House.

Holy shit best US president in my lifetime.
He does fuck up on several aspects but electing him was a great decision just to hear someone of his importance say what he said, I salute you americans who made this happen

Fugly face but damn thise tits, i cant get my eyes of them going from boner kill face to boner tits again, fuck.

In my opinion she's a beautiful woman.

She's hot as fuck bruh shes the definition of MILF

>do the stuff you want to do.

Better than doing the stuff you eurocucks want them to do - open borders to mudslimes and an endless flood of niggers for eternity.

definitely the best speech I have heard during my lifetime

How old are you?
2?

best speech by a POTUS since Reagan

libtards can't even fully comprehend it

He is not a commie faggot therefore it speaks to him more than when some ape or a Jew talks about inclusiveness or some gay shit like.
Also why are you here you dumb faggot, should you not be consuming refugee sperm?

She was probably really hot when she was 20. She still looks pretty good, would fuck.

read my prior responses,useful idiot.

You are the one who is gaslit useful idiot here my friend. Go listen to Fash The Nation on TRS is you are still blackpilled cuck.

that was really heart warming speech, thank you Based President

>if I will say leftist commie gaslit points I won't be useful idiot
That is your mentality, lefties want you to believe that Trump is not doing shit when he actually is.

>muh russian aggression
>hostile regimes in syria and iran

It's funny that you assume that I'm on the left,that I support immigration etc. when the truth is opposite.
Pointing out that Trump is a liar,scammer and a fraudster has nothing to do with my general views.
Funny how you called me a cuck,yet here you are defending this lowlife with all you have.
Sad!

>denying accusations

you've already lost, kike

Consider suicide.

I already said that you are gaslit useful idiot. Try using your brain for once brainlet.

trump is an anti white jewish neocon, don't fall for his tricks

>"I know you are,but what am I?"
Yeah,no arguments,as I thought.
Slap yourself back into reality,kiddo.You're defending a millionaire who got a great deal of his money from his daddy,and expanded it through scams and frauds and lies,much the same way he won presidency.
He doesn't care about Americans who voted for him,let alone you.
You defending his is quite the definition of a cuckold.

>The New York times
Like I said leftist gaslit point, they did the same thing throughout the whole election
>oy vey goy you can't win just give up
You are either retarded or malevolent to post this shit here
>If I spout their memes the stupid Sup Forumsacks will believe me.
Okay I was wrong you are leftist doing this on purpose, fuck off from here you retard. You are not fooling anyone.

MOMMY I WANT MILKY

What's is your point even?What's your stance?
Trump is a good guy?He's fighting for whites?He's against Jews?He's against globalism?

I gotta tell you man,you're going nowhere with your responses.You're just denying everything the other person says.

He is doing pretty much what he promised to do, and I am sorry that your leftist gaslit won't work on me. There is a reason why he came to Poland first by the way.
Your "He is just doing this for himself XDDD" talking point died like a year ago, I don't get why you are beating this dead horse again.

god trump shills are so brainwashed, you remind me of the north koreans that worship kim jong un

>He is doing pretty much what he promised to do
Really?
Because I thought he was gonna build wall.And drain the swamp.And take care of everyone healcare-wise(24 million less insured).And bomb the shit out of ISIS instead of secular Assad who's backed by Syrian people.
You're as rational as a teenage girl,my man.Say the nice stuff,fuck that pale bald pussy,and dump that bitch.
Exactly what he will do with his supporters.
But that's fine,you can support who ever you want-you will learn sooner or later!

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

Oh look another gaslit attack
No I am not Trumps cheerleader you faggot, just use your brain and figure out when he is doing good job or not you fucking plebian
Maybe actually get yourself informed by the podcast that I talked about instead of being a dumb fag

>republikike
>thinks jewish neocons are "the people"
no surprises there

>"nanananannaan I can't hear you"
You're a lost cause.Have a nice day.

ive been looking for this. why was it so hard to find online.

definitely the best speech he's given since the late campaign speeches were he names soros

>I won't even look into to, but I will call you a teenage girl
Yea okay faggot, goodbye

where are the mass deportations or alliance with russia? that's why we supported him no?

You know I used to play an online strategy game with a couple of polish guys. Most dependable and capable people in the guild. Keep on doing you poland.

MILKERS

You realize the government isn't just one person? There are signs of progress he is working within our system to achieve his goals.

Also as time goes on more and more of his goals are getting accomplished. What will you say in 3 years when he accomplishes all you said he couldn't accomplish. Granted there are valid criticisms of donald trump but i don't think anyone here really makes them or at least not as often as they should.

Poland is now our Greatest Ally.
Eat shit, Israel. We're not besties anymore.

>American president gives hardcore nationalist speech to the Polish
>muffled "SIIIX MILLLIIIIIIOOOOOOOOON" in the distance

>where are the mass deportations
Its already happening. Have you heard the story about ICE officer eating at cafe that had illegals working for them and them taking them into custody? The amount of people coming to USA through Mexico is falling dramatically. Like I said go listen to Fash the Nation on youtube or therightstuff.biz and stop your fucking bitching.

kek

NUKE GERMANY MR PRESIDENT!

I wish there was the quintessential Eastern Euro dude with a thick mustache, wearing an American flag hat, waving multiple American flags, and an outdated NBA jersey of Michael Jordan who shouts at the end "I LOVE AMERICA!"

holy shit that was a beautiful speech

>I dont support immigration
>EU flag
Yeah, right. Fuck off faggot.

Also, despite his focus being America first and a pretty populist stance, I think he's going to be an amazing foreign affairs president.

Honestly, after a speech like this, if he doesn't fuck up the next 3 years too bad, I might just give him my vote.

ohhh but trump does

>believing fake news

If you hover over the flag,it says:"European".
I don't agree with great deal of EU policies,but I identify with European identity.

Also,the fact that you're an Anarcho-Capitalist says pretty much everything about your level of intellect and your grip on reality.Low and loose.

gas yourself neocon kike

I voted Johnson faggot. I don't blindly follow anyone, unlike you island monkeys with your "QUEENY"

>The interviewer pressed him again on the scale of legal immigration, asking “[are you] not looking to reduce the numbers?”

>“No, no, no, no, we want people coming in legally. No, very strongly,” Trump replied, as two of his economic advisors sat beside him — top economic staffer (((Gary Cohn))), and (((Steve Mnuchin))), the Secretary of the Treasury.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/12/trump-backslides-legal-immigration-curbs/

He speaks so clearly and confidently, gave me fucking goose bumps

As I said,their ability to use reason is as strong as that of a teenage girls.
They deny everything that they don't WANT to be true,they believe everything that they WANT to be true.

Knowing Poles the way I do I unironically would believe that happened

The fact that you don't use a space after your commas really irks me

A President of the United States mentioned the Subversion of the West

big

Actions speak louder than words.Trump and his ilk's crony capitalism and thuggish behaviour runs contrary to every "value" he discusses in this speech. Never trust Conservatives until they practice what they preach. Muslim's who refuse interest lending and opt for charity have better values than property moguls like Trump.

it was great he made me believe in the west again. God bless you America for this wonderful man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Adpgw93_DfE

the full length speech is pretty good.

Getting a strong Bannon vibe from it.

Lol, no. Try the Gettysburg Address underaged Drumpfkin.

What's a Bannon?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

S U B V E R S I O N

Trump needs to find a way to broadcast Yuri Bezmenov to the nation

It's the only way

Do you think Trump could introduce it as mandatory that all schools show the students Yuri Bezmenov? The controversy alone would force a lot of people to watch it

Worst Republican ever, jackass.

I feel the sudden urge to kill saracens and reconquer holy lands in the name of God.

>action speaks louder then words

What has he said that hasn't come to fruition yet?
>runs for president and wins by largest landslide since Regan
done
>send back illegals
doing that
>block mudslime countries
done
>repelled obamacare
done

your just some whiny cunt who is still hating life because all your bullshit crying to friends and family explaining to them how evil drumpt is did absolutely nothing to stop him from winning. your constant bitching will continue to do absolutely nothing to stop him. were coming up on a year now and your still disillusioned by your facebook friends who youve never met before into thinking he can be impeached lloll.
How many times to you need to be proven wrong to understand that YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.
and another thing i know USA is the only country that matters on this board but you should seriously try taking a look at your country and its faults before throwing rocks from your glass house. the cost of living keeps rising in uk and wages keep getting lower but all you are worried about is american politics lol get a life you fucking loser. next time you talk to someone about drumpty or american politics look how there face reacts and becomes disinterested in you and everything your talking about.. Once a loser always a loser is a motto you have lived by your whole life but not until know has it been pointed out to you unequivocally by a yank.

Welcome to politics, College. Still winning.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

>in the face of those who would (((subvert and destroy it)))

Not ever, but it was pretty great. Top-tier for sure. Best since Regan.

>What has he said that hasn't come to fruition yet?
Are you joking?

You remind me a country that used to be relevant in international affairs.

>I voted Johnson faggot
If only I could fuel my car with irony